Skip to content

Mularkey ?

The Browns Board
48 17 1.6k 1
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    LOL! The man who didn't know how to use Henry? Only if Henry comes with him and the Crow goes to them. LOL!😆

  • Please, no.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #4

    @nero said:

    Please, no.

    Why not?  Better than having Hue continue to call plays.

    I mean....this guy wins a playoff game.....and gets fired...but we have Hue who can't win a freeking game...and he still has his job?  What kind of bus are these bozos driving.

  • @nero said:

    Please, no.

    Why not?  Better than having Hue continue to call plays.

    I mean....this guy wins a playoff game.....and gets fired...but we have Hue who can't win a freeking game...and he still has his job?  What kind of bus are these bozos driving.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    Why not?  Better than having Hue continue to call plays.

    I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why not?  Better than having Hue continue to call plays.

    I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @nero said:

    I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.

    Again....explain why not?

  • @nero said:

    I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.

    Again....explain why not?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-gipper said:

    Again....explain why not?

    The answer is implicit in my comment: because I think we could land a better OC. Or at least he doesn't look like an OC that I would hire. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again....explain why not?

    The answer is implicit in my comment: because I think we could land a better OC. Or at least he doesn't look like an OC that I would hire. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @nero said:

    The answer is implicit in my comment: because I think we could land a better OC. Or at least he doesn't look like an OC that I would hire. 

    Your comment was simply "please No".   There is nothing implicit in that other than that you don't want him.  Could the Browns land a better OC?  God only knows. 

  • L LionOfBuddha wrote on last edited by
    #9

    What is Mularkey’s offensive philosophy? I always thought it was smash-mouth running with the occasional play action deep shot. 

    If im right about that, does that match with Hue’s?

  • What is Mularkey’s offensive philosophy? I always thought it was smash-mouth running with the occasional play action deep shot. 

    If im right about that, does that match with Hue’s?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @lionofbuddha said:

    What is Mularkey’s offensive philosophy? I always thought it was smash-mouth running with the occasional play action deep shot. 

    If im right about that, does that match with Hue’s?

    Hue is known for forgetting to run the ball even when he had a rookie QB making many bad throws and turning the ball over. 

  • @lionofbuddha said:

    What is Mularkey’s offensive philosophy? I always thought it was smash-mouth running with the occasional play action deep shot. 

    If im right about that, does that match with Hue’s?

    Hue is known for forgetting to run the ball even when he had a rookie QB making many bad throws and turning the ball over. 

    L LionOfBuddha wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @nero said:

    Hue is known for forgetting to run the ball even when he had a rookie QB making many bad throws and turning the ball over. 

    Exactly. 

    To be fair, I think Hue abandons the run because we are behind so often. Don’t have the numbers in front of me, but I recall Crow’s best games were the ones we were competitive in, and therefore could run the ball more.

  • @lionofbuddha said:

    What is Mularkey’s offensive philosophy? I always thought it was smash-mouth running with the occasional play action deep shot. 

    If im right about that, does that match with Hue’s?

    Hue is known for forgetting to run the ball even when he had a rookie QB making many bad throws and turning the ball over. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @nero said:

    Hue is known for forgetting to run the ball even when he had a rookie QB making many bad throws and turning the ball over. 

    Indeed...and when he had two very good runners, and a fairly veteran Offensive line....at least while JT was in there.

  • @nero said:

    Hue is known for forgetting to run the ball even when he had a rookie QB making many bad throws and turning the ball over. 

    Exactly. 

    To be fair, I think Hue abandons the run because we are behind so often. Don’t have the numbers in front of me, but I recall Crow’s best games were the ones we were competitive in, and therefore could run the ball more.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @lionofbuddha said:

    Exactly. 

    To be fair, I think Hue abandons the run because we are behind so often. Don’t have the numbers in front of me, but I recall Crow’s best games were the ones we were competitive in, and therefore could run the ball more.

    Double check those numbers because last I saw the rushing attempts when within 1 score weren't exactly flattering.  

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    It will happen.. So browns...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    no to Bull-Larkey..but am going to throw a name out here that is only 66 & been out of nfl just over 6 years..Why? because if Zampese is now QB coach & Al Saunders has been moved upstairs Why not make a phone call to Mike Martz as OC? if healthy, Zampese & Saunders both worked as assistants to Martz with the "greatest show on turf". Martz can't hurt "the greatest clowns on turf"..could he?

  • no to Bull-Larkey..but am going to throw a name out here that is only 66 & been out of nfl just over 6 years..Why? because if Zampese is now QB coach & Al Saunders has been moved upstairs Why not make a phone call to Mike Martz as OC? if healthy, Zampese & Saunders both worked as assistants to Martz with the "greatest show on turf". Martz can't hurt "the greatest clowns on turf"..could he?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @gumby73 said:

    no to Bull-Larkey..but am going to throw a name out here that is only 66 & been out of nfl just over 6 years..Why? because if Zampese is now QB coach & Al Saunders has been moved upstairs Why not make a phone call to Mike Martz as OC? if healthy, Zampese & Saunders both worked as assistants to Martz with the "greatest show on turf". Martz can't hurt "the greatest clowns on turf"..could he?

    You and I couldn't hurt the greatest clowns on turf and would be more likely to add better clowns.😛😛

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #17

    now if we could just find a QB stocking selves at Home Depot? 😁 the ball & chain says am going..I'll take a look..I'll be the one in the "I hate The Steelers" T-shirt..scouting uniform  

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I'm betting Mike will give a very polite  F U C K   N O  to the Browns. 

  • I'm betting Mike will give a very polite  F U C K   N O  to the Browns. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @d-bone said:

    I'm betting Mike will give a very polite  F U C K   N O  to the Browns. 

    and even if he did say yes wouldn't he want to bring in his own guy's ? so what i am saying is why is Jackson hiring the new wr and qb coach's ? and hiring a o.c last,seems kinda butt backwards 

  • sydS syd

    @d-bone said:

    I'm betting Mike will give a very polite  F U C K   N O  to the Browns. 

    and even if he did say yes wouldn't he want to bring in his own guy's ? so what i am saying is why is Jackson hiring the new wr and qb coach's ? and hiring a o.c last,seems kinda butt backwards 

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @syd said:

    and even if he did say yes wouldn't he want to bring in his own guy's ? so what i am saying is why is Jackson hiring the new wr and qb coach's ? and hiring a o.c last,seems kinda butt backwards 

    And when have the Browns ever done anything the right way......

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I'm sure are coaching staff will be a mess again next year

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I am half expecting Haslam to sell the team once all his hires are in place 🙂