Mularkey ?
-
They fired that guy? Wow the NFL is dumb.
-
Looks like he's available...
Now the Titans fire a coach that's 20-21, and we keep a coach that's 1-31. does not compute.
-
The OC is only going to do what Hue tells him to do. An OC will make no difference.
Perhaps...for the moment...but see my previous post. If you have an OC on board who has been a previous HC...and you fire the HC...then that OC could step up. (and because...in the case of Williams on defense...you want to keep him right there).
-
They fired that guy? Wow the NFL is dumb.
Yeah he gets them into the playoffs and we keep the one who has won one f'n game in two years. If Hueball got us to the playoffs, the whole team would carry him to the shore and jump in for him along with all the Browns fans who joined the playoff parade.
-
They fired that guy? Wow the NFL is dumb.
Well....the Tits majority owner is the daughter of Bud Adams....and the minority owners are, I think, her sister and brother. (One of which wants the family to sell the team). So their ownership is not likely any better than ours. I know there are rumors that Jimmy would like to "trade" franchises...where he becomes the owner of the Tits....and someone else becomes the owner of the Browns.
I think such a thing would have to be a 3 way deal: Jimmy gets the Tits. A new owner comes in and buys out the Adams family interest and gets the Browns. I don't think the Adams family wants the Browns. (Nor honestly do I think that the fans of the Browns want the Adams family).
But who could be that third party. In another thread I went over this...and it would unlikely be an Ohioan...because the richest people in the state are the Lerners, the DeBartolo/Yorks who own the 49ers.....an 87 year old guy from Columbus...and a Cincinnatian.
And Warren Buffet and Bill Gates have no interests in sports teams.
-
-
Morticia Addams would be a appropriate owner for this team.

Morticia was always hot. The original Goth Chick. Though they never displayed her cleavage like in your photo. Yours is more Elvira.

-

-
He’s largely had offenses in the top half of the league every year he’s been a coordinator.
same can be said about haley (bet he get's the axe)
it doesn't matter who its gonna be cause he is going to be stuck with the coach's Jackson is hiring and not his own guy's
-
Why not? Better than having Hue continue to call plays.
I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.
I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.
Can't hurt but not a big Mularky fan. Humorous that Pat Shumer good enough to put together a great offense at Minnesota but a failure in Cleveland. A difference: He has some players there!
-
I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach.
-
I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach.
I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach.
Or vice versa. Mularkey becomes HC and Willliams stays DC.
I have said that with this OC move, it is possible that Hue is interviewing his replacement. Maybe that is why the Browns are considering ex HCs for this spot.
-
I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach.
Or vice versa. Mularkey becomes HC and Willliams stays DC.
I have said that with this OC move, it is possible that Hue is interviewing his replacement. Maybe that is why the Browns are considering ex HCs for this spot.
Or vice versa. Mularkey becomes HC and Willliams stays DC.
I have said that with this OC move, it is possible that Hue is interviewing his replacement. Maybe that is why the Browns are considering ex HCs for this spot.
hence why i asked who was going to do the hiring
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
