Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Why are we looking for an offensive coordinator?

Why are we looking for an offensive coordinator?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
40 Posts 15 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GhoolieG Ghoolie

    @orion said:

    Is it the owner's idea?

    Was it Dorsey's idea upon being hired?  "If you're not gonna fire the HC then I want an OC brought in"  -  type of thing.

    Is it Hue's idea? 

    What are the stipulations to the perpetual OC candidates?  1) Hue will call the plays, we will run Hue's offense and you will be a puppet figure OC?  2)  You can bring in your offense and call plays.  3) You bring your offense but Ray Farmer will call plays via text messages.

    DUDE................. Listen to me..................... DORSEY IS A COFFEE FETCHER....................... HE IS PHIL SEWAGE..................HE IS MIKE HOLMGREN....................

    THIS GUY MUST BE FIRED>.................... NOW..................................

    WTF is the value of a new FO boss, if he has to do what Haslam tells him? DORSEY.................Here on forever to be called DORKEY............... is not here to draw a sword. He is not here to save this franchise. He is here to still the waters, to distract the fans. He is giong to sit on his asss, let Haslom continue to play football genius, collect his fat salary, and in 2 or 3 years, deliver the " We made a lot of progress, but we didn't get it done" speech.

    THe 2018 Browns will not win 4 games.

    Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ghoolie said:

    WTF is the value of a new FO boss, if he has to do what Haslam tells him?

    This, of course, is the fear.  And it's a very REAL fear since Haslam was the one voicing that the coach would not be fired.  I mean, if Haslam had even HALF a brain, he'd have let Dorsey make that statement...to at least 'show' that Dorsey was in control.  Instead, he puts out there that both Hue & Dorsey report to Haslam.  😕

    Anyway, we digress on that issue.

    What I'm interested in is what are they looking for in an OC?  A coffee fetcher or someone to run the offense?

    BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • GhoolieG Ghoolie

      @orion said:

      Is it the owner's idea?

      Was it Dorsey's idea upon being hired?  "If you're not gonna fire the HC then I want an OC brought in"  -  type of thing.

      Is it Hue's idea? 

      What are the stipulations to the perpetual OC candidates?  1) Hue will call the plays, we will run Hue's offense and you will be a puppet figure OC?  2)  You can bring in your offense and call plays.  3) You bring your offense but Ray Farmer will call plays via text messages.

      DUDE................. Listen to me..................... DORSEY IS A COFFEE FETCHER....................... HE IS PHIL SEWAGE..................HE IS MIKE HOLMGREN....................

      THIS GUY MUST BE FIRED>.................... NOW..................................

      WTF is the value of a new FO boss, if he has to do what Haslam tells him? DORSEY.................Here on forever to be called DORKEY............... is not here to draw a sword. He is not here to save this franchise. He is here to still the waters, to distract the fans. He is giong to sit on his asss, let Haslom continue to play football genius, collect his fat salary, and in 2 or 3 years, deliver the " We made a lot of progress, but we didn't get it done" speech.

      THe 2018 Browns will not win 4 games.

      flyingfooldoug flyingfooldougF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 4k Posts
      • 728 Reputation
      flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @ghoolie said:

      DUDE................. Listen to me..................... DORSEY IS A COFFEE FETCHER....................... HE IS PHIL SEWAGE..................HE IS MIKE HOLMGREN....................

      THIS GUY MUST BE FIRED>.................... NOW..................................

      WTF is the value of a new FO boss, if he has to do what Haslam tells him? DORSEY.................Here on forever to be called DORKEY............... is not here to draw a sword. He is not here to save this franchise. He is here to still the waters, to distract the fans. He is giong to sit on his asss, let Haslom continue to play football genius, collect his fat salary, and in 2 or 3 years, deliver the " We made a lot of progress, but we didn't get it done" speech.

      THe 2018 Browns will not win 4 games.

      I had hopes when I first heard Dorsey's name. He has some pretty good bona fides in the football world. It's looking more and more like SSDD. Haslam wants to call all the shots and puts up the money so he can. 4 wins? Haven't seen that since pets first season. Two wins unless the hillbilly bows out.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
        #9

        I think Hue believed he could do it, and now realizes he has to change in order to make it work. He knows he's on a short leash and he had to do SOMETHING different, and I believe this would be a good change for us. 

        T GhoolieG 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
          #10

          I think it’s more of a “find an OC with a compatible offense to call Hue’s plays”, which isn’t a bad thing. Scheme consistency has been harped on by JT recently, getting another playbook in here would set back the young players another year. 

          Hue’s philosophy and plays aren’t bad when schemed and called correctly. The problem is the playcalling overall was way too simplified because Hue’s in over his head doing two jobs. 

          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #11

            Hue doesn't understand about trying to fool defenses. Need an OC that thinks like that. Just Hue letting Kosar call the plays would be a great help.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

              I think Hue believed he could do it, and now realizes he has to change in order to make it work. He knows he's on a short leash and he had to do SOMETHING different, and I believe this would be a good change for us. 

              TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
              #12

              @jiggins7919 said:

              I think Hue believed he could do it, and now realizes he has to change in order to make it work. He knows he's on a short leash and he had to do SOMETHING different, and I believe this would be a good change for us. 

              I tend to agree more with Ghoolie (God, did I say that?😆). The OC hire will be just as meaningful as the GM hire. The real fight to watch this season will be over whether they serve Starbucks or Kona Coast because neither will be doing any other real job.

              EDIT: Back to draft fantasies because Browns fantasies are discouraging (other than the cheerleader thread).

              jiggins7919J 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • OrionO Orion

                Is it the owner's idea?

                Was it Dorsey's idea upon being hired?  "If you're not gonna fire the HC then I want an OC brought in"  -  type of thing.

                Is it Hue's idea? 

                What are the stipulations to the perpetual OC candidates?  1) Hue will call the plays, we will run Hue's offense and you will be a puppet figure OC?  2)  You can bring in your offense and call plays.  3) You bring your offense but Ray Farmer will call plays via text messages.

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @orion said:

                Is it the owner's idea?

                Was it Dorsey's idea upon being hired?  "If you're not gonna fire the HC then I want an OC brought in"  -  type of thing.

                Is it Hue's idea? 

                What are the stipulations to the perpetual OC candidates?  1) Hue will call the plays, we will run Hue's offense and you will be a puppet figure OC?  2)  You can bring in your offense and call plays.  3) You bring your offense but Ray Farmer will call plays via text messages.

                We are looking for an OC because Hue sucked swamp water at play calling for 2 years now.... and because he is incapable of managing both jobs...which is clear to perhaps everyone but him.  And because I suspect it was a condition of his continued employment to do so.  Perhaps prodded by Dorsey....or perhaps Jimmy is not blind and can see what Hue has been doing for 2 years.....sucking swamp water as a play caller...as both an OC and a HC.  Yet....Jimmy didn't do what he should do...fire Hue. So, in giving him another chance, he as least put conditions on his continued employment.     (not that I think it will do him a lot of good......if he goes 3 games below .500 at any point next year...his butt is grass)

                1 Reply Last reply
                👍 ❤
                Quote Reply
                • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                  I think Hue believed he could do it, and now realizes he has to change in order to make it work. He knows he's on a short leash and he had to do SOMETHING different, and I believe this would be a good change for us. 

                  Ghoolie GhoolieG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  @jiggins7919 said:

                  I think Hue believed he could do it, and now realizes he has to change in order to make it work. He knows he's on a short leash and he had to do SOMETHING different, and I believe this would be a good change for us. 

                  Don't be a jackoff. Hue is a jackoff. IS that who you want to hang out with? They guy doesn't have a clue. He has been given a scapegoat, an excuse, and so like all those before him, he will take the free ride and satisfy idiot fans by saying ... NOW.....NOW I got it right. We had to get through the other schidt I did. Yeah, I din't know what I was doing then, BUT BTU BUT................. BUT NOW? Yeah, I am your guy.

                  Dorkey needs to be fired. This is more of the same BS.

                  The Cleveland Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • domcucch1994 D
                    • 747 Posts
                    • 110 Reputation
                    D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    why? Because our offense IS GARBAGE! OUR PLAY CALLING IS GARBAGE!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • Clark W Griswold Clark W GriswoldC
                      • 30 Posts
                      • 14 Reputation
                      Clark W GriswoldC Clark W Griswold wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      They need an OC because Hue tries to be:

                      1)  Head Coach;

                      2)  OC;

                      3)  QB mentor and whisperer.

                      As a result, he does all of those jobs poorly and that results in him being unable to do simple **** like manage the clock, make challenges, get plays in on time, etc.  The reasons are quite simple (much like those who don't see the need).

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 9k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        ...seems to be a substantial amount of hate for Hue....

                        It seemed to me that Hue learned a little bit from 2016's finale with Pittsburgh and the bubble screen on the goal line.  Against the Vikings this year, from close to the goal line, he pounded it into the end zone.  I remember yelling out, "Now THAT'S how you do it!  You play TACKLE FOOTBALL!  No buble screens"  - I said it, you can ask my friend when you get to heaven. He was sitting right next to me.

                        Ya know who I'd like to see them hire?  And let do the play calling with HIS designed offense?  DeFilippo.  He got a season out of Gary Barnidge that nobody else ever got.  We 'supposedly' have a couple of TE's.  I'd love to see what he could do with them.  -  These old schoolers that they're talking too...they wanna try to run the ball to set up the pass.  I want a young guy like a Josh McDaniels, a Sean McVay, (or a DeFlippo) who understands today's game and how the Patriots are the model.  - IMO, you only go that 'power running' route if you don't HAVE the QB and a minimum of receiver talent.  

                        The Patriots, they keep playing (they're style of) football all game long.  They don't stop when they get a lead and play 'run the clock with pounding the run'.  Nope, they keep playing their game until it's time to take a knee.  Pass you to death and sprinkle gut punches with the run here and there.  Keep the momentum going.  Don't get bogged down playing not to lose.  That's HOW you lose.

                        Joe Banner had it right, "Today's NFL is Pass and Rush the Passer."

                        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
                          #18

                          We passed on 61% of plays last year. New England passed on 58%.

                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                            We passed on 61% of plays last year. New England passed on 58%.

                            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                            • 18k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                            We passed on 61% of plays last year. New England passed on 58%.

                            And one is the odds on SB favorite and the other won -0- games, go figure? 

                            • I used to be a big X & O's and numbers guy about BROWNS and other football, I think my brain finally melted down sometime this season. 😆
                            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                            Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • mjp28M mjp28

                              @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                              We passed on 61% of plays last year. New England passed on 58%.

                              And one is the odds on SB favorite and the other won -0- games, go figure? 

                              • I used to be a big X & O's and numbers guy about BROWNS and other football, I think my brain finally melted down sometime this season. 😆
                              Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 8k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              @mjp28 said:

                              And one is the odds on SB favorite and the other won -0- games, go figure? 

                              • I used to be a big X & O's and numbers guy about BROWNS and other football, I think my brain finally melted down sometime this season. 😆

                              Of the top 16 teams in passing %, the only ones that are playoff teams are Pittsburgh, Kansas City and New England...and they are 10th, 11th, and 16th respectively.

                              It could be that maybe, just maybe, this whole “running game” might be important.

                              I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                              mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • T TexasAg1969

                                @jiggins7919 said:

                                I think Hue believed he could do it, and now realizes he has to change in order to make it work. He knows he's on a short leash and he had to do SOMETHING different, and I believe this would be a good change for us. 

                                I tend to agree more with Ghoolie (God, did I say that?😆). The OC hire will be just as meaningful as the GM hire. The real fight to watch this season will be over whether they serve Starbucks or Kona Coast because neither will be doing any other real job.

                                EDIT: Back to draft fantasies because Browns fantasies are discouraging (other than the cheerleader thread).

                                jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                @texasag1969 said:

                                I tend to agree more with Ghoolie (God, did I say that?😆). The OC hire will be just as meaningful as the GM hire. The real fight to watch this season will be over whether they serve Starbucks or Kona Coast because neither will be doing any other real job.

                                EDIT: Back to draft fantasies because Browns fantasies are discouraging (other than the cheerleader thread).

                                Do we know whether or not the new OC will be calling plays, or is that a stupid question? Hence, OC not doing real work? 

                                T OrionO Tour2maT 3 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                  @mjp28 said:

                                  And one is the odds on SB favorite and the other won -0- games, go figure? 

                                  • I used to be a big X & O's and numbers guy about BROWNS and other football, I think my brain finally melted down sometime this season. 😆

                                  Of the top 16 teams in passing %, the only ones that are playoff teams are Pittsburgh, Kansas City and New England...and they are 10th, 11th, and 16th respectively.

                                  It could be that maybe, just maybe, this whole “running game” might be important.

                                  mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                  • 18k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                  Of the top 16 teams in passing %, the only ones that are playoff teams are Pittsburgh, Kansas City and New England...and they are 10th, 11th, and 16th respectively.

                                  It could be that maybe, just maybe, this whole “running game” might be important.

                                  Or maybe they are generally ahead and just running out the clock....meanwhile the losing (worse) teams are chucking up the ball in desperation and during "garbage time" racking up bigger passing numbers.....like the Cleveland Browns. Eh?

                                  GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    PR? The Great unwashed listens to the radio and reads sports columns and have been convinced that an OC is needed. Because, hey, we would have called a touchdown there!

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                                      @texasag1969 said:

                                      I tend to agree more with Ghoolie (God, did I say that?😆). The OC hire will be just as meaningful as the GM hire. The real fight to watch this season will be over whether they serve Starbucks or Kona Coast because neither will be doing any other real job.

                                      EDIT: Back to draft fantasies because Browns fantasies are discouraging (other than the cheerleader thread).

                                      Do we know whether or not the new OC will be calling plays, or is that a stupid question? Hence, OC not doing real work? 

                                      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 23k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @jiggins7919 said:

                                      Do we know whether or not the new OC will be calling plays, or is that a stupid question? Hence, OC not doing real work? 

                                      That is my guess based on Hue's apparent ego problem and a need to control. If he had realized how poorly he was doing that was leading to 0-16 he would have addressed it during the season. The excuse of not wanting someone else to take the blame besides himself just does not hold water for me. If you're drowning you need to find lifelines or you just go down. That is what is happening to this stubborn fool. Adding an OC will not cure the problem that he is too blind to see, but is obvious to even the least educated fan. He is a poor playcaller in the redzone and is a horrible game & clock manager. And take away that red flag. All it does is lose timeouts that he tends to squander anyway.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                                        @texasag1969 said:

                                        I tend to agree more with Ghoolie (God, did I say that?😆). The OC hire will be just as meaningful as the GM hire. The real fight to watch this season will be over whether they serve Starbucks or Kona Coast because neither will be doing any other real job.

                                        EDIT: Back to draft fantasies because Browns fantasies are discouraging (other than the cheerleader thread).

                                        Do we know whether or not the new OC will be calling plays, or is that a stupid question? Hence, OC not doing real work? 

                                        Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 4k Reputation
                                        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @jiggins7919 said:

                                        Do we know whether or not the new OC will be calling plays? 

                                        Therein lies the question.

                                        My guess, if he can get away with getting a puppet OC where he can still call the plays.....he'll go that route.

                                        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                        jiggins7919J 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • OrionO Orion

                                          @jiggins7919 said:

                                          Do we know whether or not the new OC will be calling plays? 

                                          Therein lies the question.

                                          My guess, if he can get away with getting a puppet OC where he can still call the plays.....he'll go that route.

                                          jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 5k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          @orion said:

                                          Therein lies the question.

                                          My guess, if he can get away with getting a puppet OC where he can still call the plays.....he'll go that route.

                                          The theory now is that management is going to hire an OC with a ton of head coaching experience, and then basically promote that guy as our new coach when/if Hue struggles. The last few names we've heard being kicked around all have a crap-ton of head coaching and OC'ing experience, and we'd probably be happy to have any of them. 

                                          Now, I'm not a conspiracy guy like many around here, and I'm not so sure Hue is going anywhere. People need to realize that he made a bunch of mistakes, but he hasn't exactly been an embarrassment either. We started a 21 year old qb, we had some bad injuries, and let's not pretend Hue had the benefit of a great defense. The players like the guy, he's going to another draft full of high picks, and we might even have a legit all star at WR. I'm not trying to make excuses for Hue, and I know 0-16 is beyond reprehensible, but we're going to look different in 2018. Laugh at me all you want, and I won't blame you for being pissed off, but right now I'm feeling like we've got something coming up that will shock people. Starting with a QB, and I don't think we'll stop there. 

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate