Ben McAdoo
-
Well....At first glance I'd say no fucking way to hiring this bozo. But then I think of what we all thought of Shurmur when he was the HC here and he's gone back and been successful calling plays in Minnesota so maybe having him just be a play caller would be good for him.
-
Well....At first glance I'd say no fucking way to hiring this bozo. But then I think of what we all thought of Shurmur when he was the HC here and he's gone back and been successful calling plays in Minnesota so maybe having him just be a play caller would be good for him.
Well....At first glance I'd say no Shmucking way to hiring this bozo. But then I think of what we all thought of Shurmur when he was the HC here and he's gone back and been successful calling plays in Minnesota so maybe having him just be a play caller would be good for him.
And beyond that....who is out there besides the Mularkey's, McAdoo's etc. that you would want for this job? McDaniel could go be an HC.
Unless you get some young up and comer....and who knows who that could be.
All I know is that these former HCs that they are interviewing for OC....had much better records than Hue did as HCs. And, point in fact...I still believe that with these he could be interviewing for his replacement.
-
Not sure how much I'd trust anyone "tutored" by Mike McCarthy... "7 Habits Of Highly Ineffective People"
Yes, the Giants improved from 28th to 5th in offense his first year as OC... but 130 of the plays consisted of "Throw It To The Rookie Named Beckham".. which doesn't take much coaching skill. After that season, they have not done much.
Not sure how much I'd trust anyone "tutored" by Mike McCarthy... "7 Habits Of Highly Ineffective People"
Yes, the Giants improved from 28th to 5th in offense his first year as OC... but 130 of the plays consisted of "Throw It To The Rookie Named Beckham".. which doesn't take much coaching skill. After that season, they have not done much.
Well he could be good at “Throw it up to a guy named Gordon”
I wouldn’t mind that
-
And people were giving me grief because I was amused by "The Parade" they thought it put Cleveland in a bad light, as if it could get any worse. Here's the NY POV about McAdoo...
https://nypost.com/2018/01/16/ben-mcadoo-could-find-a-job-in-nfl-hell/
Though it's possible he could be interested in the Packers OC job- which is open... Back home where it started..
-
Doo Whack a Doo, McAdoo, whack a doo.
-
What makes McAdoo a bad coordinator? I’m interested to know.
-
What makes McAdoo a bad coordinator? I’m interested to know.
What makes McAdoo a bad coordinator? I’m interested to know.
Because there's no room in the Browns organization for a 80's porn star to be calling the plays. Seriously, look at this dude.

-
What makes McAdoo a bad coordinator? I’m interested to know.
Because there's no room in the Browns organization for a 80's porn star to be calling the plays. Seriously, look at this dude.

-
What makes McAdoo a bad coordinator? I’m interested to know.
Because there's no room in the Browns organization for a 80's porn star to be calling the plays. Seriously, look at this dude.

-
And remember this:

-
His offense were top ten both years he was OC.
And so was his straight to VHS classic laying serious pipe.
I'm just messing though and don't strongly disagree. He made an aging Eli look arguably the best he ever did. I think people are a bit too caught up in his awful ability to be a head coach.
-
I'm starting to seriously wonder if some of you think every coach in the NFL is horrible.
WE MUST GET AN OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR BUT I WILL HATE EVERY ONE SUGGESTED!

-
That grease looks good.
-
Interviewing for Browns OC today
I hope so. Hue should not focus on the OC, only the HC position. I think McAdoo will be a great OC and will make Cleveland one of the best offensive's in the game. Some OCs just don't make great HCs, just ask OCs that's become HCs over the last 10 years or even longer.
-
What makes McAdoo a bad coordinator? I’m interested to know.
Because there's no room in the Browns organization for a 80's porn star to be calling the plays. Seriously, look at this dude.

-
I want the playcalling duties to go to a non-Hugh if Hugh must remain the HC. The only way that happens is with an established guy. McAdoo has had success as a coordinator which is not affected by his complete inability to be a head coach. If we don't pick up someone like this, the new OC is going to be in name only and will not fix the issues that plagued game mismanagement from our HC having too much on game day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login