2018 Mock Drafts
-
My first time doing one of these.
Was going to take a LT and C in the 2nd but chose to load up on Defense instead.

Your score is: 23264 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Darnold, Sam, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 1 Pick 12 (BUF): Vea, Vita, DT, Washington (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): Ward, Denzel, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Green, Rasheem, DE, Southern California (B+)
Round 2 Pick 24 (BUF): Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford (A)
Round 2 Pick 32: Jones II, Ronald, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Hill, Holton, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Richardson, Will, OT, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 5 (MIA): Coutee, Keke, WR, Texas Tech (A+)
Round 7 Pick 13 (WASH): ValdesScantling, Marquez, WR, South Florida (A+)My first time doing one of these.
Was going to take a LT and C in the 2nd but chose to load up on Defense instead.

This doesn't seem very realistic though.
Your score is: 23264 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Darnold, Sam, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 1 Pick 12 (BUF): Vea, Vita, DT, Washington (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): Ward, Denzel, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: Evans, Rashaan, OLB/ILB, Alabama (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Green, Rasheem, DE, Southern California (B+)
Round 2 Pick 24 (BUF): Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford (A)
Round 2 Pick 32: Jones II, Ronald, RB, Southern California (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Hill, Holton, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Richardson, Will, OT, North Carolina State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 5 (MIA): Coutee, Keke, WR, Texas Tech (A+)
Round 7 Pick 13 (WASH): ValdesScantling, Marquez, WR, South Florida (A+)If we draft Vita Vea high after trading Danny Shelton for a bag of footballs I want Dorsey fired immediately, don't even let him finish the draft
-
Vita Vea is better in every aspect of football than Danny Shelton, so I wouldn't be confused if they picked him.
Had a tough choice of Vita Vea or Derwin James at that pick, though.
Funny thing is I didn't even realize Denzel Ward was still available until pick #22. Must've been half asleep.
-
Your score is: 24527 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Darnold, Sam, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 1 Pick 4: Chubb, Bradley, DE, North Carolina State (A)
Round 2 Pick 11 (N.E.): Guice, Derrius, RB, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 22 (K.C.): Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford (A-)
Round 2 Pick 31 (N.E.): Jackson, Donte, CB, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 9 (MIA): Washington, James, WR, Oklahoma State (A)
Round 3 Pick 14 (K.C.): Sutton, Courtland, WR, Southern Methodist (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (K.C.): Settle, Tim, DT, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Edmunds, Terrell, SS, Virginia Tech (A+)
Round 4 Pick 23 (MIA): Cole, Mason, C/OT, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 30 (MIA): Leonard, Darius, OLB/ILB, South Carolina State (A)
Round 5 Pick 22: Hearn, Taylor, OG, Clemson (A)
Round 6 Pick 1: Nelson, Nick, CB, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Young, Kenny, ILB, UCLA (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick -
Round 1 Pick 1: Barkley, Saquon, RB, Penn State (A)
Round 1 Pick 4: Mayfield, Baker, QB, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 2 Pick 1: Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Oliver, Isaiah, CB, Colorado (B+)
Round 2 Pick 32: Allen, Marcus, FS, Penn State (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 5 Pick 22: Hill, Holton, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Flowers, Dimitri, FB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Wims, Javon, WR, Georgia (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick -
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fumbling issue. Of all things a RB can solve, fumbling is one of them. I'm not saying to completely discredit it, but on the pecking order it is much lower than most things, IMOP
-
I have no idea what the statistics are but have the Browns ever picked their first round draft choice to the complete surprise of the consensus mock draft community? I mean what are the odds they do not take Sam darnold?
WSS
-
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fumbling issue. Of all things a RB can solve, fumbling is one of them. I'm not saying to completely discredit it, but on the pecking order it is much lower than most things, IMOP
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fumbling issue. Of all things a RB can solve, fumbling is one of them. I'm not saying to completely discredit it, but on the pecking order it is much lower than most things, IMOP
Same attitude was applied when drafting Corey Coleman. You see time and time again why that doesn't work out.
-
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fumbling issue. Of all things a RB can solve, fumbling is one of them. I'm not saying to completely discredit it, but on the pecking order it is much lower than most things, IMOP
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
-
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
I wouldn't be overly concerned about the fumbling issue. Of all things a RB can solve, fumbling is one of them. I'm not saying to completely discredit it, but on the pecking order it is much lower than most things, IMOP
What are you guys using for your mock draft scenarios? website?
I don't understand this question. Most mock drafts are just pulled out of someone's arse.
-
I have no idea what the statistics are but have the Browns ever picked their first round draft choice to the complete surprise of the consensus mock draft community? I mean what are the odds they do not take Sam darnold?
WSS
I have no idea what the statistics are but have the Browns ever picked their first round draft choice to the complete surprise of the consensus mock draft community? I mean what are the odds they do not take Sam darnold?
WSS
I am sure they probably have. We have had some goofy effers making picks.
-
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
-
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
Ha
and everything remain the same save for Rosen at number 1?
WSS
-
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
Ha
and everything remain the same save for Rosen at number 1?
WSS
Ha.... and everything remain the same save for Rosen at number 1?
While that would help, I think they'd still both be goners...
Besides there not being enough apparent value in the trade... Vea doesn't help our pass rush... Williams will be eclipsed by at least three OTs in next year's draft; trading up for him would be a panic move on par with Wheezy... Harrison is duplicitous... Washington? Simply not high on my list..
It's an unremarkable collection of prospects.
-
-
Sammy and Bradley.
WSS
Sammy and Bradley.....GOT It!

-
Holding the door open for Hue if we go 0-6

-
Hue would deserve a much different fate:

-
Hue would deserve a much different fate:

Hue would deserve a much different fate:

That might make him more inclined to jump in the lake
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login