2018 Mock Drafts
-
Holding the door open for Hue if we go 0-6

-
Hue would deserve a much different fate:

-
Hue would deserve a much different fate:

Hue would deserve a much different fate:

That might make him more inclined to jump in the lake
-
-
McShay has whiney rosen dropping out of the top ten players drafted. All of rosen's damage control - his personality and all is extremely inaccurate....
-
McShay has whiney rosen dropping out of the top ten players drafted. All of rosen's damage control - his personality and all is extremely inaccurate....
-
What's the date on this? They're still talking about bringing in AJ McCarron and that ship has sailed.
WSS
Don't let that get in the way.
-
March 5th, I think. Doesn't change the opinion, though. Of course Rosen has been doing desperate damage control,
but red flags are red flags.
-
March 5th, I think. Doesn't change the opinion, though. Of course Rosen has been doing desperate damage control,
but red flags are red flags.
March 5th, I think. Doesn't change the opinion, though. Of course Rosen has been doing desperate damage control,
but red flags are red flags.
Sure they are. But that's a month ago and this story is about people's stock rising and falling. I think Baker Mayfield has gained quite a bit of ground in the last month. So has Cannon Allen.
WSS
-
Just yesterday listening to Browns daily they had a bunch of quarterbacks ranked with their percentage of inaccurate throws. The two worst or DeShone Kizer at 14 and Allen at 16 percent. And that's why I'm worried about him.
WSS
-
Oh, I know. But some are still going back to Josh Allen's high school days.... so I don't care that
the stories are in March. lol
I do believe it's Sam Darnold - by far the safest pick of all the qb's. I just think Allen will be better than the rest in the NFL . ....eventually. For the Browns - it's Darnold or Allen, in that order.
-
Oh, I know. But some are still going back to Josh Allen's high school days.... so I don't care that
the stories are in March. lol
I do believe it's Sam Darnold - by far the safest pick of all the qb's. I just think Allen will be better than the rest in the NFL . ....eventually. For the Browns - it's Darnold or Allen, in that order.
-
Ohhhh well I would kind of like to have Connor Williams.
WSS
-
Ohhhh well I would kind of like to have Connor Williams.
WSS
Ohhhh well I would kind of like to have Connor Williams.
WSS
Don't mind Connor WIlliams. The rest of that first round is an abortion.
-
-
There are at least 4 OTs in next year's draft that will be more highly coveted than Conner Williams... more if a couple underclass declare.
-
This class is weakest in OTs, LBs and edge rushers.
True, but at least with the LB bunch there is a sprinkling of truly high quality talent at the top... a couple of whom are also edge rushers.
-
I agree. This class is weakest in OTs, LBs and edge rushers.
Pretty mediocre at WR too...
-
I agree. This class is weakest in OTs, LBs and edge rushers.
Pretty mediocre at WR too...
Pretty mediocre at WR too...
At the top? Yes, but there's some quality depth there as there is at other positions like RB. Going to hear a lot of names playing both positions on Day 2.
There's a thought for your draft game... number of players taken at each position group by day... or round...
-
Interesting recap of the SB Nation Mock and the Bills writers' thought process....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login