2018 Mock Drafts
-
I agree. This class is weakest in OTs, LBs and edge rushers.
Pretty mediocre at WR too...
-
I agree. This class is weakest in OTs, LBs and edge rushers.
Pretty mediocre at WR too...
Pretty mediocre at WR too...
At the top? Yes, but there's some quality depth there as there is at other positions like RB. Going to hear a lot of names playing both positions on Day 2.
There's a thought for your draft game... number of players taken at each position group by day... or round...
-
Interesting recap of the SB Nation Mock and the Bills writers' thought process....
-
Mock trades usually add a shite of crap to mock draft.
WSS
-
Mock trades usually add a shite of crap to mock draft.
WSS
Mock trades usually add a shite of crap to mock draft.
WSS
Ward at 4 ....anyone think that is a reach ?
How do you rate him compared to Lattimore ?
-
-
Mock trades usually add a shite of crap to mock draft.
WSS
Ward at 4 ....anyone think that is a reach ?
How do you rate him compared to Lattimore ?
-
take the Qb reach's off the board. just as mock draft. Ward is top 5..Nelson/Chubb/Barkley/Ward/Mikhah..Compared to Lattimore ..maybe missing the wingspan of Lattimore? but not the speed nor press coverage skills..bonus Ward plays ST with some return skills..
take the Qb reach's off the board. just as mock draft. Ward is top 5..Nelson/Chubb/Barkley/Ward/Mikhah..Compared to Lattimore ..maybe missing the wingspan of Lattimore? but not the speed nor press coverage skills..bonus Ward plays ST with some return skills..
Wingspan has a lot to do with press. Denzel doesn't have the stack footwork that Marshon has and not the elite top end either. Still, he'll make a fine NFL DB.
-
There is no way in hell Fitzpatrick drops to 23 to the Pats. That invalidates whomever picked this draft completely. Browns would trade up to 22 to get him before that happened.
-
Mock trades usually add a shite of crap to mock draft.
WSS
Mock trades usually add a shite of crap to mock draft.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't... It is a little far-fetched to see NYG sit at #2 to take Chubb and AZ outbid BUF for the #5 overall, but BUF does keep their #22 in this scenario.
Other random reactions...
- Ward at #4 works for me.
- Barkley to TB is a fit I've talked about before.
- BLT taking Edmunds is so Ravens... Great pick.
- ... as is Cinci taking Daniels at 21... bit reach-ish.
- I like the Saints taking Jackson at 27. That seems like a really good fit for the kid.
- The late OT run is understandable, if not rational.
-
I'm looking forward to this draft more than most any I can recall there are a lot of good need players for a lot of teams all over R1 and R2.
Plus the "hunt for any quarterbacks" has really jacked up interest in what happens on day 1 and going into day 2.
Guessing the top 10 even top 5 picks in exact order is looking like attempting to figure out tomorrow's lottery numbers.
Meanwhile we just have to wait, hmmmm, Kluber looks in Cy Young form, (trying to think of other sports related stuff).

-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
Trust MJD? PICK 1? Not win now mode, major reconstruction of an 0-16 team, d'uh. Not even a top need position.
Saquon Barkley - RB, Penn State He is the best player in the draft. Period. The Browns are in win-now mode; only adding guys who can play at a high level right now will help them do that
. -
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
Candidate for the worst mock draft of the year.
But....I do see the Browns probably trading back into the end of round one.
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
... and thinks we are in "win now" mode. Must be why we are only $75 million-ish under the cap.
-
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
Candidate for the worst mock draft of the year.
But....I do see the Browns probably trading back into the end of round one.
Candidate for the worst mock draft of the year.
But....I do see the Browns probably trading back into the end of round one.
Early on with 12 picks I figured they could do that still do, they're in a good position to upgrade this team in a strong draft field. Why not?
-
How about this?
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
-
How about this?
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Actually it's from that stupid Insider section of ESPN where they want you to subscribe.
WSS
-
How about this?
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Jackson was 215 at the combine. Still small but not 180 small.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login