2018 Mock Drafts
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
Trust MJD? PICK 1? Not win now mode, major reconstruction of an 0-16 team, d'uh. Not even a top need position.
Saquon Barkley - RB, Penn State He is the best player in the draft. Period. The Browns are in win-now mode; only adding guys who can play at a high level right now will help them do that
. -
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
Candidate for the worst mock draft of the year.
But....I do see the Browns probably trading back into the end of round one.
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
... and thinks we are in "win now" mode. Must be why we are only $75 million-ish under the cap.
-
-
MJD has us taking a QB at 32
Candidate for the worst mock draft of the year.
But....I do see the Browns probably trading back into the end of round one.
Candidate for the worst mock draft of the year.
But....I do see the Browns probably trading back into the end of round one.
Early on with 12 picks I figured they could do that still do, they're in a good position to upgrade this team in a strong draft field. Why not?
-
How about this?
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
-
How about this?
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Actually it's from that stupid Insider section of ESPN where they want you to subscribe.
WSS
-
How about this?
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Jackson was 215 at the combine. Still small but not 180 small.
-
Ah... Todd's "what I would do" mock.
Meh.... can live with Round 1, but not crazy about round 2.
- Jackson is fast, but tiny.... I think he's under 180#.
- Reid's a good player, but I hope we got our FS from the Packers... I'd take an "in case" FS on Day 3.
- O'Neill interests me,but he's not going to help in 2018.
Really on these three I need to see who was taken around these picks. Can you post the link to the round by round? The embedded link is dead due to being Bootleg...
Jackson was 215 at the combine. Still small but not 180 small.
Jackson was 215 at the combine. Still small but not 180 small.
Lamar, yes... but the Jackson mocked to us was the LSU CB, Donte Jackson... Combine weight was 175.
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/donte-jackson?id=32462018-0002-5600-7078-3baa1a8b2e92
-
Jackson was 215 at the combine. Still small but not 180 small.
Lamar, yes... but the Jackson mocked to us was the LSU CB, Donte Jackson... Combine weight was 175.
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/donte-jackson?id=32462018-0002-5600-7078-3baa1a8b2e92
Lamar, yes... but the Jackson mocked to us was the LSU CB, Donte Jackson... Combine weight was 175.
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/donte-jackson?id=32462018-0002-5600-7078-3baa1a8b2e92
Ah ok! My brain was twisted up and thought it was in reference to the MJD mock draft.
-
Which is asinine if you get a chance to check it out.
-
So I was listening to Cleveland Browns daily today and they were doing a big mock thing with beat writers from the other teams at least through the top 5 that I listen to. Anyhow the Dame from the Giants was going on about how much they love Davis Webb and that they have big hopes on him taking the reins. One of the problems she said was that Eli didn't have any running game so she thinks the Giants are going to take Berkeley. So far the Jets guy says they are enamored with Baker Mayfield. That could change, he said, but right now that's the way it looks. And the Denver guy says he thinks Elway is leaning toward Allen. They are apparently disappointed with Lynch because they say he's immature and a little bit lazy which they don't see with Allen.
WSS
-
-
Posted this in another thread ...
#4 - The dream scenario is after we’ve taken our QB that the Giants stand pat and then take Barkley or Chubb. Then you got the Jets taking a QB so I think Buffalo then reach out to Denver. If Elway wants one of the QBs left this high then he’s going to have to come to #4 because Buffalo certainly will if they’ve been rejected by Denver. We could trade back just one spot and still get the player we’d have taken at #4 and pick up the third rounder we lost in the Tyrod trade. Even then who’s to say the QB Denver takes at #4 is the guy Buffalo wanted? One of Mayfield or Allen will almost certainly be left even after three QB’s have gone so we could trade back again with Buffalo gaining two firsts plus more from them and a third from Denver #4 in two trades that still see us picking at #12. This would be the dream for a 1-31 team.
So I sat myself down in front of First Pick and it panned out somewhat like that with me taking #11, #22 plus our original pick lost in Tyrod trade, #65. Did I get too little for you guys???
The first 11 picks are as follows
Round 1 Pick 1 (1) Browns: Mayfield, Baker (QB) Oklahoma
Round 1 Pick 2 (2) Giants: Barkley, Saquon (RB) Penn State
Round 1 Pick 3 (3) Jets: Darnold, Sam (QB) Southern California
Round 1 Pick 4 (4) (CLE) Bills: Allen, Josh (QB) Wyoming
Round 1 Pick 5 (5) Broncos: Rosen, Josh (QB) UCLA
Round 1 Pick 6 (6) Colts: Fitzpatrick, Minkah (CB/FS) Alabama
Round 1 Pick 7 (7) Buccaneers: Nelson, Quenton (OG) Notre Dame
Round 1 Pick 8 (8) Bears: Chubb, Bradley (DE) North Carolina State
Round 1 Pick 9 (9) 49ers: Ridley, Calvin (WR) Alabama
Round 1 Pick 10 (10) Raiders: Ward, Denzel (CB) Ohio State
Round 1 Pick 11 (11) Dolphins: Davenport, Marcus (DE/OLB) Texas-San AntonioSo I went to work on the rest of the draft and I am a lot happier with it than the website seems to be....
Your score is: 20789 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Mayfield, Baker, QB, Oklahoma (B+)
Round 1 Pick 12 (BUF): Hurst, Maurice, DT, Michigan (A-)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): Landry, Harold, OLB/DE, Boston College (B+)
Round 2 Pick 1: Miller, Anthony, WR, Memphis (B+)
Round 2 Pick 3: Guice, Derrius, RB, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 32: ONeill, Brian, OT, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 3 Pick 1 (BUF): Gaulden, Rashaan, FS, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 14: Cichy, Jack, ILB/OLB, Wisconsin (B)
Round 5 Pick 13: Ateman, Marcell, WR, Oklahoma State (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Dickson, Michael, P, Texas (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Tate, Auden, WR, Florida State (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick -
-
-
-
Mel Kiper is sticking with Allan. I guess we're really going to need that running game if so...
WSS
-
Your score is: 23265 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Darnold, Sam, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): Hurst, Maurice, DT, Michigan (A-)
Round 1 Pick 23 (N.E.): Guice, Derrius, RB, LSU (B)
Round 1 Pick 31 (N.E.): Moore, DJ, WR, Maryland (A)
Round 2 Pick 1: Jackson, Josh, CB, Iowa (A)
Round 2 Pick 3: Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF): Miller, Anthony, WR, Memphis (B)
Round 2 Pick 31 (N.E.): Allen, Marcus, FS, Penn State (A)
Round 2 Pick 32: ONeill, Brian, OT, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Holmes, Jalyn, DE, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 13: Victor, Azeem, ILB, Washington (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Conklin, Tyler, TE, Central Michigan (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Jacobs, Leon, OLB, Wisconsin (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login