2018 Mock Drafts
-
My gut tells me the Mayfield is the guy our front office is targeting. I think this is how the draft plays out.
1a. Baker Mayfield QB
1b. Bradley Chubb DE
2a. Jiare Alexander CB
2b. Derrius Guice RB
2c. Anthony Miller WR
4. Tyrell Crosby OT
5. Armani Watts S
6a. Siran Neal CB/S
6b. Trevon Young DE
-
Good luck on finding either Guice or Michel after round 1. And I think Peppers goes to SS with Randall to FS where each really belongs, so the safety picks are not likely.
-
The trade down like a crazy man version
Your score is: 24285 (GRADE: A+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Darnold, Sam, QB, Southern California (A)
Round 1 Pick 20 (DET): Jackson, Josh, CB, Iowa (A-)
Round 2 Pick 1: Guice, Derrius, RB, LSU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 3: Hurst, Maurice, DT, Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 9 (OAK): Sutton, Courtland, WR, Southern Methodist (B)
Round 2 Pick 12 (WASH): Crosby, Tyrell, OT, Oregon (A-)
Round 2 Pick 19 (DET): Ejiofor, Duke, DE, Wake Forest (B+)
Round 2 Pick 21 (BUF): Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford (A)
Round 2 Pick 24 (BUF): Jefferson, Malik, ILB, Texas (B)
Round 2 Pick 32: Miller, Anthony, WR, Memphis (A-)
Round 3 Pick 3 (IND): Griffin, Shaquem, OLB, Central Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 11 (OAK): Jackson, Donte, CB, LSU (B+)
Round 3 Pick 18 (DET): Hurst, Hayden, TE, South Carolina (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Quessenberry, Scott, C, UCLA (A+)
Round 5 Pick 13: Dickson, Michael, P, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Apke, Troy, SS, Penn State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 1: Ateman, Marcell, WR, Oklahoma State (A+)
Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick
2020 Round 1 Pick -
-
Zombo's Mock Cleveland Brown Draft (WWZD)
1.1 Sam Darnold, QB, USC
1.4 Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St.
2.1 (Trade Duke Johnson to move up into late first round) Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
2.2 Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio St
2.3 Brian O'Neill, OT, Pitt
4 Equannimous St. Brown, WR, ND
5 A linebacker
6 A Defensive Tackle
6 An Interior line prospect.
Zombo
-
-
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
-
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
thanks for keeping up with these WSS...If LT Mike McGlinchey keeps falling? (now at 23 & won't get past Pats) The Seattle trade up to #18 is making some sense to get to #18 as long as Pete Carrol can still get his guy Shaq Griffin at #33 or #35? tick tock..9 days till 9 draft lives
-
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
The best we could hope for is that he really turns into the second coming of Ben Roethlisberger, but without the rape allegations.
Or worst....he ends up as the lower half of a Kizer roll.
-
Only a few more days of this...
??
WSS
-
Only a few more days of this...
??
WSS
Only a few more days of this...
Bucky Brooks has yet to issue his "Book" on Josh Allen... the only one of 2018's top 5 that is undone.
-
Prisco's 2018 NFL Draft Worse-Than Team: Saquon Barkley and 9 others I like less than the scouts
https://search.app.goo.gl/4u1Wq
Shared from my Google feed
-
Prisco's 2018 NFL Draft Worse-Than Team: Saquon Barkley and 9 others I like less than the scouts
https://search.app.goo.gl/4u1Wq
Shared from my Google feed
Prisco's 2018 NFL Draft Worse-Than Team: Saquon Barkley and 9 others I like less than the scouts
The only player he lists that I take exception with is DJ Chark.
-
Prisco's 2018 NFL Draft Worse-Than Team: Saquon Barkley and 9 others I like less than the scouts
The only player he lists that I take exception with is DJ Chark.
-
Just one QB spared in scout's scathing draft take: 'Cow on ice'
https://search.app.goo.gl/rz5UG
Shared from my Google feed
-
Love this quote which is exactly what I have complained about with all of Po's highlight films as "evaluations".
“Everybody pumping these guys up,” Shonka said, “hasn’t studied film or is looking at too many highlight films on YouTube.”
-
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
I just don't see the most "QB Tortured" franchise in the NFL drafting a guy #1 like Josh Allen. Could he be great? Sure, nobody has a crystal ball, but the guy's accuracy, lack of competition, and paltry numbers are just too suspect for me to ever get on board. He appears like the most "boom or bust" QB entering the draft, and I want NONE of that. Not at #1, and not for us.
-
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
I just don't see the most "QB Tortured" franchise in the NFL drafting a guy #1 like Josh Allen. Could he be great? Sure, nobody has a crystal ball, but the guy's accuracy, lack of competition, and paltry numbers are just too suspect for me to ever get on board. He appears like the most "boom or bust" QB entering the draft, and I want NONE of that. Not at #1, and not for us.
I just don't see the most "QB Tortured" franchise in the NFL drafting a guy #1 like Josh Allen. Could he be great? Sure, nobody has a crystal ball, but the guy's accuracy, lack of competition, and paltry numbers are just too suspect for me to ever get on board. He appears like the most "boom or bust" QB entering the draft, and I want NONE of that. Not at #1, and not for us.
Of course if he's the guy at the top of your list you have to take him at number one. I just hope he isn't. Or if he is I hope I'm wrong about him.
WSS
-
NFL Mock Draft: What Could Happen if Josh Allen Goes No. 1
https://search.app.goo.gl/EyjjN
You mean aside from pissing off most Browns fans?
WSS
I just don't see the most "QB Tortured" franchise in the NFL drafting a guy #1 like Josh Allen. Could he be great? Sure, nobody has a crystal ball, but the guy's accuracy, lack of competition, and paltry numbers are just too suspect for me to ever get on board. He appears like the most "boom or bust" QB entering the draft, and I want NONE of that. Not at #1, and not for us.
I just don't see the most "QB Tortured" franchise in the NFL drafting a guy #1 like Josh Allen. Could he be great? Sure, nobody has a crystal ball, but the guy's accuracy, lack of competition, and paltry numbers are just too suspect for me to ever get on board. He appears like the most "boom or bust" QB entering the draft, and I want NONE of that. Not at #1, and not for us.
Again...to me, Allen is basically a Kizer clone.....so why dump the original just to go get the clone?
-
I just don't see the most "QB Tortured" franchise in the NFL drafting a guy #1 like Josh Allen. Could he be great? Sure, nobody has a crystal ball, but the guy's accuracy, lack of competition, and paltry numbers are just too suspect for me to ever get on board. He appears like the most "boom or bust" QB entering the draft, and I want NONE of that. Not at #1, and not for us.
Again...to me, Allen is basically a Kizer clone.....so why dump the original just to go get the clone?
Again...to me, Allen is basically a Kizer clone.....so why dump the original just to go get the clone?
That's what I see as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login