Skip to content

Todd Haley

The Browns Board
184 44 11.1k 1
  • OK.....So we have our opinions of the HC.   We have some opinions of the new OC.   We have our opinions of our DC.  And Dorsey too. Fine. But now we have to let that reality set in and move on.  This is our regime for 2018.  Now we need some players on offense so that Haley can call plays that can be successful.  And a player or two so that Williams doesn't have to play Peppers in punt return formation every down.

    @orion said:

    OK.....So we have our opinions of the HC.   We have some opinions of the new OC.   We have our opinions of our DC.  And Dorsey too. Fine. But now we have to let that reality set in and move on.  This is our regime for 2018.  Now we need some players on offense so that Haley can call plays that can be successful.  And a player or two so that Williams doesn't have to play Peppers in punt return formation every down.

    Well said. The members of this Board will never be in total agreement, but what we have is what we have &, as a Browns' Fan, I will support their decisions.

    Mike

  • @orion said:

    OK.....So we have our opinions of the HC.   We have some opinions of the new OC.   We have our opinions of our DC.  And Dorsey too. Fine. But now we have to let that reality set in and move on.  This is our regime for 2018.  Now we need some players on offense so that Haley can call plays that can be successful.  And a player or two so that Williams doesn't have to play Peppers in punt return formation every down.

    Well said. The members of this Board will never be in total agreement, but what we have is what we have &, as a Browns' Fan, I will support their decisions.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Well said. The members of this Board will never be in total agreement, but what we have is what we have &, as a Browns' Fan, I will support their decisions.  (well, I HOPE I can support their decisions)   🙂

  • When I say  I'll support their decisions, it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with them. I'll simply hope their choices succeed.

    Mike

  • When I say  I'll support their decisions, it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with them. I'll simply hope their choices succeed.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    When I say  I'll support their decisions, it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with them. I'll simply hope their choices succeed.

    Mike

    I support this statement.😉

  • When I say  I'll support their decisions, it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with them. I'll simply hope their choices succeed.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    When I say  I'll support their decisions, it doesn't necessarily mean I agree with them. I'll simply hope their choices succeed.

    Mike

    Seemed to work for Philly Fans at draft? Philly fans were dead set on getting Wentz help at RB & WR positions..Well Howie Roseman & Doug Petersen out thought them twice with 2 top picks..Philly had the 14th pick in 1st round from Bradford trade..They boo-hoo'd & squirmed as Fournette,Corey Davis,Mike Williams,McCaffrey & John Ross all fell off the board in picks #4 thru #9.. As pick #14 got close, Eagles fans elbowed their ways towards the stage on the grass. Well they lost their local hero Haason Reddick to Zona pick just ahead of them at #13. Eagles Roseman picks a DE Derek Barnett..Eagles fans lose their minds boo'ing & flocking back away from stage some mumbling Foster,OJ Howard,Hooker on board..Before Round 2 of draft Roseman did not hide, but he walked the seperating fence telling Eagles fans "the future talent level had to much seperation, after interviewing players,We took the Right Player". Round 2 came..Again Eagles fan squirm as Dalvin Cook,Curtis Samuel & Zay Jones fall off board.At pick 2.11 Roseman picks CB Sidney Jones..Eagle Fans lose their minds crying over Joe Mixon & JuJu Schuster sitting on Board...Honestly Philly fan will boo at anything as we sit here & watch Hue/S.Brown act.. Where the real act in Philly is Roseman & Doug Peterson..they won't get enough credit for Philly's success, even if Philly wins the whole dang thing..unless your in the room with John Dorsey? we know only whats on tape & Fake News is a real thing    

  • Zombo said:

    That's why I used a slash.

    If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

    Z

    What about Barkley and Mayfield if we don't get Cousins. Barkley and Fitzpatrick if we do? 

    I'm starting to warm up on to Mayfiled, because saying he's Manziel is as close to saying he is Breezy. 

    If you can at least get behind Mayfield at 4-

    Say we take Barkley #1, Giants take Rosen, Colts take Chubb, we get Mayfield/Darnold/Allen.

    Do the Giants take Rosen? Or do they like the other guys better? If they like even one of the other QBs more then you get - Barkley and Rosen... if that's your thing? 

    @poeticg said:

    What about Barkley and Mayfield if we don't get Cousins. Barkley and Fitzpatrick if we do? 

    I'm starting to warm up on to Mayfiled, because saying he's Manziel is as close to saying he is Breezy. 

    If you can at least get behind Mayfield at 4-

    Say we take Barkley #1, Giants take Rosen, Colts take Chubb, we get Mayfield/Darnold/Allen.

    Do the Giants take Rosen? Or do they like the other guys better? If they like even one of the other QBs more then you get - Barkley and Rosen... if that's your thing? 

    Mayfield is hit and miss to me. Could be "just another guy" at the pro level ... or could be another Watson (or what Watson appeared to be in half a season).  Rosen, I think has the best potential to succeed of all the QB prospects, so if we aren't going the free agent route, then he seems the obvious pick to me. You get Barkley either way. You have to. Even if it means a trade up. We have twice the draft ammo as anybody else.

    Zombo

  • The Pittsburgh Steelers have, I believe 6 offensive players going to the Pro Bowl. Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

    Let me aks you geniuses something....... Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

    Flugel promised that Phil Sewage and Romeo Dumbell were the real reasons for the success of NE and the Ravens. THen, Greg WIlliams is going to whip the defense into shape. Holmgren, Clard, Policy...........do you see the pathology here? Instead of hiring someone based on their passion, we hire people based on who they were associated with. As if rubbing a great mans ballsak is going to make YOU a great man.

    Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

    2nd and 1?.....9 men in the box? NP...Draw play................... Get into a nice 3'd and 5.

    4th and the length of a football? QB sneak with your 250+ pound massive QB? Nah......... call a slow developing pitchout, those 9 guys in the box won't know how to stop it.

    Haley blows. Hue Blows. Haslam Blows and the Browns blow. I will give Williams props for blitzing and getting after QBs...BUT NOT for putting the secondary back into Ethiopia.

    the Browns won't win 4 games in 2018.

    @ghoolie said:

    The Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

    Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

    Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

  • @ghoolie said:

    The Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

    Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

    Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    @dick-mellon said:

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an ąsshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    I gotta say.. This is your best offering yet.. I laughed my Arse off...

  • @poeticg said:

    What about Barkley and Mayfield if we don't get Cousins. Barkley and Fitzpatrick if we do? 

    I'm starting to warm up on to Mayfiled, because saying he's Manziel is as close to saying he is Breezy. 

    If you can at least get behind Mayfield at 4-

    Say we take Barkley #1, Giants take Rosen, Colts take Chubb, we get Mayfield/Darnold/Allen.

    Do the Giants take Rosen? Or do they like the other guys better? If they like even one of the other QBs more then you get - Barkley and Rosen... if that's your thing? 

    Mayfield is hit and miss to me. Could be "just another guy" at the pro level ... or could be another Watson (or what Watson appeared to be in half a season).  Rosen, I think has the best potential to succeed of all the QB prospects, so if we aren't going the free agent route, then he seems the obvious pick to me. You get Barkley either way. You have to. Even if it means a trade up. We have twice the draft ammo as anybody else.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Mayfield is hit and miss to me. Could be "just another guy" at the pro level ... or could be another Watson (or what Watson appeared to be in half a season).  Rosen, I think has the best potential to succeed of all the QB prospects, so if we aren't going the free agent route, then he seems the obvious pick to me. You get Barkley either way. You have to. Even if it means a trade up. We have twice the draft ammo as anybody else.

    Zombo

    I think Mayfield is going to be good.   I think he will be the guy with the attitude who is pissed off forever that teams doubted his talent (Brady, Wilson, Brees for example) and will always play with that chip on his shoulder that scouts or teams said he wasn't good enough or tall enough. 

    He's my favorite of the QB's at this point.

    1.Mayfield

    2.Darnold

    3.Rosen

    187. Allen

  • My list goes...

    Mayfield

    Rosen

    Darnold

    Rudolph

    Allen

  • Zombo said:

    Mayfield is hit and miss to me. Could be "just another guy" at the pro level ... or could be another Watson (or what Watson appeared to be in half a season).  Rosen, I think has the best potential to succeed of all the QB prospects, so if we aren't going the free agent route, then he seems the obvious pick to me. You get Barkley either way. You have to. Even if it means a trade up. We have twice the draft ammo as anybody else.

    Zombo

    I think Mayfield is going to be good.   I think he will be the guy with the attitude who is pissed off forever that teams doubted his talent (Brady, Wilson, Brees for example) and will always play with that chip on his shoulder that scouts or teams said he wasn't good enough or tall enough. 

    He's my favorite of the QB's at this point.

    1.Mayfield

    2.Darnold

    3.Rosen

    187. Allen

    @mark-o said:

    I think Mayfield is going to be good.   I think he will be the guy with the attitude who is pissed off forever that teams doubted his talent (Brady, Wilson, Brees for example) and will always play with that chip on his shoulder that scouts or teams said he wasn't good enough or tall enough. 

    He's my favorite of the QB's at this point.

    1.Mayfield

    2.Darnold

    3.Rosen

    187. Allen

    My list:

    1. Rosen

    2. Darnold

    3. Mayfield

    134. Allen

    I see I like Allen 53 guys better than you.

    Zombo

  • @ghoolie said:

    The Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

    Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

    Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    @dick-mellon said:

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    I assume that means that we will no longer  mollycoddle lolligaggers.   Which is a good thing. 

    Mollycoddle Lolligaggers.      Say that 5 times fast!

    By the way...who is the Squeelers new OC...if any yet?

  • @the-gipper said:

    QB Rosen

    RB Barkley

    CB Fitpatrick

    Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

    Yea...Oh Jeez, I would love to see that....but how is Z figuring that the Browns are going to get 3 of the Top 5 draft picks?

    That's why I used a slash.

    If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    That's why I used a slash.

    Never was much of a GNR fan personally... besides...

  • Zombo said:

    That's why I used a slash.

    Never was much of a GNR fan personally... besides...

    @tour2ma said:

    Never was much of a GNR fan personally... besides...

    tenor.gif?itemid=7390009

  • @ghoolie said:

    The Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

    Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

    Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    @dick-mellon said:

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    CLEVELAND BLOWS

  • @dick-mellon said:

    My Dear Brother Ghoolie,

    The Steelers have never scored so many points in their history than under Haley.

    Haley has done great when he had talent.  He is probably an aşshole like Ben is an ąsshole as well,  Things were boiling over between those 2  ąssholes on the field during games. In one game Haley was seen yelling, "Shut the Shmuck up Ben."  Ben was going to quit if Haley stayed.  Now, Ben told the team - "3 more years." The choice was easy.  Haley is fiery and has been seen screaming at people, like at Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl.

    Haley got drunk and got thrown out of a bar on New Years Eve and then got attacked on the sidewalk resulting in a fractured pelvis. I lived in Pittsburgh for 25 years and I'm an ąsshole too but I never got thrown out of or banned from anywhere, so you can see what a high degree of ąssholes, Haley and Roethlisberger must be to be getting thrown out and banned from places left and right.

    Some QB records will never be broken.  Brett Favre's INT record and Ben's record of getting banned from every restaurant and bar in Pittsburgh will forever stand.  The Hayley non-renewal was just about a battle of ąssholes where Ben won. 

    Todd Haley is an ąsshole and Greg Williams paid players to injure guys on the other team.  It's a match made in heaven, or at least a match perfect for Cleveland.

    I assume that means that we will no longer  mollycoddle lolligaggers.   Which is a good thing. 

    Mollycoddle Lolligaggers.      Say that 5 times fast!

    By the way...who is the Squeelers new OC...if any yet?

    @the-gipper said:

    I assume that means that we will no longer  mollycoddle lolligaggers.   Which is a good thing. 

    Mollycoddle Lolligaggers.      Say that 5 times fast!

    By the way...who is the Squeelers new OC...if any yet?

    They just hired Bobby Browns Bitchslapper

  • @tour2ma said:

    Never was much of a GNR fan personally... besides...

    tenor.gif?itemid=7390009

  • Looks like Wednesday will be getting a FedEx letter from the League Office...

  • Zombo said:

    Is that Gronk? 

  • All Haley's fault Allen isn't playing well