Skip to content

Bradley Chubb #1

The Browns Board
32 19 1.2k 1
  • The more and more I watch this kids highlights the more excited I become about adding him to Myles Garrett and Oddball.  The #1 pick is supposed to be for the best player in the draft and Bradley Chubb may be exactly that. I believe after the combines this will be more evident.

  • Yes! Draft for the best talent available at #1 and 4! There is some talent out there.......and the more we kick this thing around the more I'm convinced it's not at QB, kind of the under riding (if that's the wording) theme on most all of these draft related threads.

    Start with another project rookie QB or not, that seems to be the question.....

    .......To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles......

    OK that's a bit out there. 😆

  • Have to really  consider Bradley Chubb at #1....he wont be there at #4!

  • Chubb is good I saw him play a lot this season and he was everywhere. However, we should stay the course and pick QB, I think there is a very good chance Chubb, along with several other very good players, will be there at #4.

  • I agree.  Take a QB at 1.1 and at 1.4 either take Barkley or Chubb.  I'd be ok with either.

  • After watching the different playoff teams with more than one great passes rusher, there may be some merit to that pick at either 1 or 4 depending upon off-season signings before the draft.

  • We need to draft him on name alone 

    just the commentary alone.

    ”chubb really got penetration”

  • Is there an echo in here?!

  • Rather go Minkah. 

  • Rather go Minkah. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Rather go Minkah. 

    Chubb #1 Minkah #4 !!!!!!!

  • The more and more I watch this kids highlights the more excited I become about adding him to Myles Garrett and Oddball.  The #1 pick is supposed to be for the best player in the draft and Bradley Chubb may be exactly that. I believe after the combines this will be more evident.

    @cdl15 said:

    The more and more I watch this kids highlights the more excited I become about adding him to Myles Garrett and Oddball.  The #1 pick is supposed to be for the best player in the draft and Bradley Chubb may be exactly that. I believe after the combines this will be more evident.

    Yes, a few draft services put him at the #1 BPA......and a few of the same don't put a single QB in there until the 7-10 spots. 

    But...the NFL is a QB driven league....and this franchise has been QB poor for so long....that it is unlikely that they will take the BPA....but instead will take the best perceived QB.   Understandable....but not necessarily the absolute best method of vastly improving the talent on the team.

    I still have hope that the GOONS will appear and play like goons. 

    Garrett

    Ogbah

    Ogunjobi

    Nassib

    Shelton

  • Yes! Draft for the best talent available at #1 and 4! There is some talent out there.......and the more we kick this thing around the more I'm convinced it's not at QB, kind of the under riding (if that's the wording) theme on most all of these draft related threads.

    Start with another project rookie QB or not, that seems to be the question.....

    .......To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles......

    OK that's a bit out there. 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes! Draft for the best talent available at #1 and 4! There is some talent out there.......and the more we kick this thing around the more I'm convinced it's not at QB, kind of the under riding (if that's the wording) theme on most all of these draft related threads.

    Start with another project rookie QB or not, that seems to be the question.....

    .......To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles......

    OK that's a bit out there. 😆

    Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are dead.  Haven't you heard?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Rather go Minkah. 

    Chubb #1 Minkah #4 !!!!!!!

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Chubb #1 Minkah #4 !!!!!!!

    Luke Falk at 33 and I’m on board 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yes! Draft for the best talent available at #1 and 4! There is some talent out there.......and the more we kick this thing around the more I'm convinced it's not at QB, kind of the under riding (if that's the wording) theme on most all of these draft related threads.

    Start with another project rookie QB or not, that seems to be the question.....

    .......To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles......

    OK that's a bit out there. 😆

    Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are dead.  Haven't you heard?

    @the-gipper said:

    Rosencrantz and Gildenstern are dead.  Haven't you heard?

    Oh geeeezzzz I haven't heard those names in a long while, now what about Rosen and Darnold or is it Darnold and Rosen? Still three months until DDAY!

  • My ideal draft situation (merge if needed)

    Sign mccarron/cousins and Pryor. (Preferably cousins)
    Draft
    1. Chubb, DE Georgia
    4. Fitzpatrick, DB Alabama
    33. Orlando Brown (or best available ot), OT Oklahoma
    35. Kerryon Johnson (or best available rb), RB Auburn
    61. Jerome baker (or best available linebacker), LB Ohio State
    65. Anthony Miller, WR Memphis
    97. Rashaad Penny, RB San Diego State

    Edited to add positions and school

  • My ideal draft situation (merge if needed)

    Sign mccarron/cousins and Pryor. (Preferably cousins)
    Draft
    1. Chubb, DE Georgia
    4. Fitzpatrick, DB Alabama
    33. Orlando Brown (or best available ot), OT Oklahoma
    35. Kerryon Johnson (or best available rb), RB Auburn
    61. Jerome baker (or best available linebacker), LB Ohio State
    65. Anthony Miller, WR Memphis
    97. Rashaad Penny, RB San Diego State

    Edited to add positions and school

    @bjh2130 said:

    My ideal draft situation (merge if needed)

    Sign mccarron/cousins and Pryor. (Preferably cousins)
    Draft
    1. Chubb, DE Georgia
    4. Fitzpatrick, DB Alabama
    33. Orlando Brown (or best available ot), OT Oklahoma
    35. Kerryon Johnson (or best available rb), RB Auburn
    61. Jerome baker (or best available linebacker), LB Ohio State
    65. Anthony Miller, WR Memphis
    97. Rashaad Penny, RB San Diego State

    Edited to add positions and school

    Not a bad idea.....but I'd still have to think about Bradley with two round 1 picks.

  • Yes , by all means lets pass up the QB again and pin our SB hopes on another over hyped player..

  • Yes , by all means lets pass up the QB again and pin our SB hopes on another over hyped player..

    @nickers said:

    Yes , by all means lets pass up the QB again and pin our SB hopes on another over hyped player..

  • The more and more I watch this kids highlights the more excited I become about adding him to Myles Garrett and Oddball.  The #1 pick is supposed to be for the best player in the draft and Bradley Chubb may be exactly that. I believe after the combines this will be more evident.

    @cdl15 said:

    The #1 pick is supposed to be for the best player in the draft and Bradley Chubb may be exactly that.

    Can he throw touchdown passes?  Or is he one of the eleven guys that are supposed to tackle people?  

    We have lost 31 of 32 games because we cannot throw touchdown pases.  A quarterback's abilities are graded on a curve compared to any other player....because of the sheer value of the position.  Without a QB that can throw TD passes...you are in tough shape...like we've always been.

  • It absolutely befuddles me that the Browns have the #1 pick in a draft full of QBs and so many Browns fans on here want to go to the bargain bin to fill the most important position in all sports.