Skip to content

Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?

The Browns Board
182 27 6.3k
  • The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @ghoolie said:

    The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    Agree completelyAgree completely

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    That throw answer your question?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #4

    Not on his own without Amendola...Twice (that 1st dart,both were amazing)

  • That throw answer your question?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @tiamat63 said:

    That throw answer your question?

    QUESTION : DOES BRADY WIN THE SB MVP AGAIN? 😆

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I thought Brady was done?

  • I thought Brady was done?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    I thought Brady was done?

    Yes he just finished winning the AFC, he's done.....for today.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #8

    I thought offense won Championships - what happened to that argument?  Are your true colors black and gold?  How gay!!! Who knew?  Flugel!!!!

  • The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ghoolie said:

    The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    😆

    I didn't really see any outrageously bad calls.

    WSS

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

  • @ghoolie said:

    The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    😆

    I didn't really see any outrageously bad calls.

    WSS

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @westside-steve said:

    😆

    I didn't really see any outrageously bad calls.

    WSS

    Neither did I...

  • Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ghoolie said:

    Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

    Such as?  You assured us he was done after another cakewalk vrs your Steelers last year. He won the last Superbowl as he heads to this Superbowl. Hey, what happened to Ghoolie is the biggest Bill Belichick fan?  More full of shitsies?  Who knew?  Flugel.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Brady is the GOAT. Hardly an argument any more. Every time those against him come up with some excuse, he just wins again. 

    Now it's Amendola that is winning for him? Ha. What's Amendola on any other team? The one time Brady had an elite WR they broke records.

  • @ghoolie said:

    The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    Agree completelyAgree completely

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    Agree completely

    It is annoying when you have to beat the team and the refs......

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #15

    the second half, the pats starting frantically holding, and the refs wouldn't call it.

    and the Jag's db's started making stupid plays.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Brady beats you far more with brains than brawn. THAT'S why he is the G.O.A.T. Whether or not you like him, he is an amazing player.

    Amendola?....He's just another smart player.

    I have always been a fan of drafting "I & I"......Intelligence & Intensity. That seems to be a key to Patriot success.

    Mike

  • I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

    Brady did his usual goat imitation that keeps messing with Goolie's prediction.🙄

    Just keep predicting it. Maybe he'll retire.😆

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #19

    That Brady is REAL Good!   His ability to escalate his teammates reminds me a lot of Otto Graham!    I see why so many see a G.O.A.T. 

  • I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

    Was all Brady and Amendola made some big catches  and without Gronk there wasn't a whole lot of offensive talent  on that team.

  • I thought offense won Championships - what happened to that argument?  Are your true colors black and gold?  How gay!!! Who knew?  Flugel!!!!

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @flugel said:

    I thought offense won Championships - what happened to that argument?  Are your true colors black and gold?  How gay!!! Who knew?  Flugel!!!!

    Offense won the first game. Jacksonville pulled a MArty and Bernie, and like fukcking coards went into the tank. Deshone Kizer could have engineered that comeback. BUT BUT BUT........................ it was offense................OFFENSE THAT WON.