Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?
-
What I asked was: why would going to a good restaurant in a city be a cause to root for that cities sports team? And I will root for the Fuycking Eagles, Dude.
It's as good a reason as any for rooting for a team that isn't your home team.
WSS
It's as good a reason as any for rooting for a team that isn't your home team.
WSS
Well....you can't argue with that I guess.

So...who are you rooting for in this SB....and which restaurant has caused you to do so?
-
It's as good a reason as any for rooting for a team that isn't your home team.
WSS
Well....you can't argue with that I guess.

So...who are you rooting for in this SB....and which restaurant has caused you to do so?
Well....you can't argue with that I guess.

So...who are you rooting for in this SB....and which restaurant has caused you to do so?
You know exactly who I'm rooting for in the Super Bowl. The restaurant is Chung Wa's.
WSS
-
Well....you can't argue with that I guess.

So...who are you rooting for in this SB....and which restaurant has caused you to do so?
You know exactly who I'm rooting for in the Super Bowl. The restaurant is Chung Wa's.
WSS
You know exactly who I'm rooting for in the Super Bowl. The restaurant is Chung Wa's.
WSS
Chung Wa's in Boston?
I was in Boston last summer.....We ate lunch at Cheers....but not the original one. The one that was in the marketplace there.
-
Cleveland
WSS
-
Cleveland
WSS
Cleveland
WSS
OK, you have lost us.
-
I like Texas okay when I was a young man playing in a band going from town to town. Dallas is pretty cool Austin is cool San Antonio is cool.
WSS
You ever play at The Cellar in Ft. Worth? When I was in college I was there once hoping to see a little stripping when out of the night strolls this black guy who looked a bit familiar. He sang a couple of his songs from the 60's for free and strolled back out. Exit James Brown.
You ever play at The Cellar in Ft. Worth? When I was in college I was there once hoping to see a little stripping when out of the night strolls this black guy who looked a bit familiar. He sang a couple of his songs from the 60's for free and strolled back out. Exit James Brown.
James Brown how cool was that. Also I love those old bar stories and some you've experienced on your own when you were very young or old enough to reminisce....oh yeah.
-
You ever play at The Cellar in Ft. Worth? When I was in college I was there once hoping to see a little stripping when out of the night strolls this black guy who looked a bit familiar. He sang a couple of his songs from the 60's for free and strolled back out. Exit James Brown.
James Brown how cool was that. Also I love those old bar stories and some you've experienced on your own when you were very young or old enough to reminisce....oh yeah.
James Brown how cool was that. Also I love those old bar stories and some you've experienced on your own when you were very young or old enough to reminisce....oh yeah.
I thought I was seeing things, but the band seemed to recognize him right away and gave him that slow background music so he took the mike and started "Please, please, please". I can't even remember now what the other one he did was, but that one was just great! I was already three sheets to the wind and it's been 50 years, so who knows.

-
-
-
-
And once again we see why defense wins. Had NE shown any Brady would have won. And a defensive play wins for the Eagles at the end.
Brady held the ball for over 6 seconds. Even Hoorta could have gotten to him. Defense didn't do schidt.
1100 +yards of total offense = Defense doens't do schidt.
-
Tom Brady has the fastest release time in the NFL. https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#yards
Passing
Next Gen Stats tracks numerous data points to enhance our understanding of a Quarterback’s style and tendencies. In 2016 we began exposing data points such as Time to Throw to indicate how quickly a passer releases a pass and various measurements of Air Yards and Air Distance to indicate how far a passer throws the ball downfield on completions. In 2017 we have added all passing attempts for air yards/distance, Air Yards to the Sticks, and Aggressiveness, along with traditional stats for users to make correlations.
For any stat definitions and explanations, see our glossary.
PASSING LEADERS
1. T. BradyNE2.77.19.4-2.317.4580.658166.34576328102 -
What is Next Gen Stats?
NFL player tracking, also known as Next Gen Stats, is the capture of real time location data, speed and acceleration for every player, every play on every inch of the field. Sensors throughout the stadium track tags placed on players' shoulder pads, charting individual movements within inches.
Stats
Passing Stats
- Time To Throw (TT)
- Time to Throw measures the average amount of time elapsed from the time of snap to throw on every pass attempt for a passer (sacks excluded).
- Average Completed Air Yards (CAY) and Average Intended Air Yards (IAY)
- Air Yards is the total yards gained on a pass attempt past the line of scrimmage before the ball is caught. CAY shows the average Air Yards a passer throws on completions, and IAY shows the average Air Yards a passer throws on all attempts. This metric shows how far the ball is being thrown ‘downfield’. Air Yards is recorded as 0 when the pass is thrown to or behind the Line of Scrimmage. Additionally Air Yards is not calculated into the back of the end zone.
- Average Air Yards Differential (AYD)
- Air Yards Differential is calculated by subtracting the passer’s average Intended Air Yards from his average Completed Air Yards. This stat indicates if he is on average attempting deep passes than he on average completes.
- Longest Completed Air Distance (LCAD)
- Air Distance is the amount of yards the ball has traveled on a pass, from the point of release to the point of reception (as the crow flies). Unlike Air Yards, Air Distance measures the actual distance the passer throws the ball.
- Aggressiveness (AGG%)
- Aggressiveness tracks the amount of passing attempts a quarterback makes that are into tight coverage, where there is a defender within 1 yard or less of the receiver at the time of completion or incompletion. AGG is shown as a % of attempts into tight windows over all passing attempts.
- Air Yards to the Sticks (AYTS)
- Air Yards to the Sticks shows the amount of Air Yards ahead or behind the first down marker on all attempts for a passer. The metric indicates if the passer is attempting his passes past the 1st down marker, or if he is relying on his skill position players to make yards after catch.
-
That is true. I used to go to Pittsburgh occasionally business or pleasure and visited many bars, pubs and eateries sometimes listening to Pirates games, never a problem. Same in Texas, but never really cared for the state.
I like Texas okay when I was a young man playing in a band going from town to town. Dallas is pretty cool Austin is cool San Antonio is cool.
WSS
I like Texas okay when I was a young man playing in a band going from town to town. Dallas is pretty cool Austin is cool San Antonio is cool.
WSS
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
-
I like Texas okay when I was a young man playing in a band going from town to town. Dallas is pretty cool Austin is cool San Antonio is cool.
WSS
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
And Ft. Worth has the art scene with the Kimbell Museum which constantly rotates in world class exhibitions. My wife and I went to see one just a few years ago on The Impressionists. There were multiple paintings there by Renior, Van Gogh, Monet, Manet, etc. we had seen in various Paris art museums just the year before. What a place!
-
I like Texas okay when I was a young man playing in a band going from town to town. Dallas is pretty cool Austin is cool San Antonio is cool.
WSS
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
We played Houston, Dallas, Lubbock, Conroe, El Paso. When we were in El Paso we used to cross the border into Juarez everyday just to hang out. Guess that's a little more dangerous these days.
WSS
-
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
We played Houston, Dallas, Lubbock, Conroe, El Paso. When we were in El Paso we used to cross the border into Juarez everyday just to hang out. Guess that's a little more dangerous these days.
WSS
We played Houston, Dallas, Lubbock, Conroe, El Paso. When we were in El Paso we used to cross the border into Juarez everyday just to hang out. Guess that's a little more dangerous these days.
WSS
I went through Redeye Missile School at Ft. Bliss Tx. The only thing you had to worry about in Juarez then was catching the Clap.
-
I used to live in Houston and San Antonio.. Austin has a the music scene.
We played Houston, Dallas, Lubbock, Conroe, El Paso. When we were in El Paso we used to cross the border into Juarez everyday just to hang out. Guess that's a little more dangerous these days.
WSS
We played Houston, Dallas, Lubbock, Conroe, El Paso. When we were in El Paso we used to cross the border into Juarez everyday just to hang out. Guess that's a little more dangerous these days.
WSS
Yup, the cartels are ruthless. You might go over into mexico and your body comes back with no head. Ive been to Conroe and Dallas. I saw Steve Earle play outdoors half way from San Antonio to Austin. Been to Willie Nelsons picnic. Texas jam in Dallas.
-
And once again we see why defense wins. Had NE shown any Brady would have won. And a defensive play wins for the Eagles at the end.
Brady held the ball for over 6 seconds. Even Hoorta could have gotten to him. Defense didn't do schidt.
1100 +yards of total offense = Defense doens't do schidt.
Brady held the ball for over 6 seconds. Even Hoorta could have gotten to him. Defense didn't do schidt.
1100 +yards of total offense = Defense doens't do schidt.
Well....you are right...perhaps for the first time ever. These defenses really did perform terribly. These 2 teams combined for more total yards than any two teams ever have in any NFL game....postseason OR regular season.
I thought I was watching a Big 12 Game. No pressure on either QB for most of the game. Very loose coverage. Guys wide open all over the place.
If this is the way the league is going....then perhaps we should draft one of those Big 12 QBs.
They scheduled a football game and a track meet broke out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login