Skip to content

Can Brady win if he has to do it on his own merit?

The Browns Board
182 27 6.3k
  • @the-gipper said:

    I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

    First, Belichick is an average coach.

    Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

    Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

    You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

    PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 🙂

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @chicopeejohn said:

    First, Belichick is an average coach.

    Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

    Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

    You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

    PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 🙂

    That's the Gippers MO.

    The way I see it the Patriots are probably the greatest team in modern football and my Cleveland Browns the worst. Our job is to dig out of that hole no matter how long it takes.

    WSS

  • Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @ghoolie said:

    Anyone who bliztes Brady beats him. The guy is done.  More Marty/Bernie football. Play not to lose. Ridiculous.

    Anyone? Like the league with all of their massive amounts of game data wouldn't know this? 😆

    Same ol' ghool slop again.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Eh, I usually don't support Ghoolster but on it's face you have to sit there and least stew on the fact the Patriots got called for one penalty the whole game.

    The "issue" I would point to is that until late in the 2nd half they were letting them play out there, which is fine. Obvious, although unfortunate, penalty on Gronk and then the flood gates open. Suddenly the contact that wasn't a flag in the 1st quarter is in the 2nd, and was one-sided against the Jags. Even if you wanna start throwing the flag more, fine but it has to be consistent on both sides and it objectively wasn't.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    I thought without Gronk they couldn't win, before the game I noted he might be the key to the game. ......turned out to be Amendola and Bradyl .

  • @the-gipper said:

    I had missed the last quarter of the game. So did the refs take it in your hand to give the patriots the win. Her usual. As usual

    First, Belichick is an average coach.

    Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

    Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

    You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

    PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @chicopeejohn said:

    First, Belichick is an average coach.

    Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

    Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

    You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

    PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 🙂

    Shmuck off ShmucktardShmuck off Shmucktard

  • @chicopeejohn said:

    First, Belichick is an average coach.

    Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

    Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

    You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

    PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 🙂

    That's the Gippers MO.

    The way I see it the Patriots are probably the greatest team in modern football and my Cleveland Browns the worst. Our job is to dig out of that hole no matter how long it takes.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @westside-steve said:

    That's the Gippers MO.

    The way I see it the Patriots are probably the greatest team in modern football and my Cleveland Browns the worst. Our job is to dig out of that hole no matter how long it takes.

    WSS

    Both of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listenBoth of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listen

  • @chicopeejohn said:

    First, Belichick is an average coach.

    Then you say Belichick wins only because he has Brady on his team.

    Now you say Brady wins because the referees make it SO he wins.

    You're sounding pathetic, Gip.

    PS Stop trolling, Tommy V.  We all know you've been a BB fan since day 1 🙂

    Shmuck off ShmucktardShmuck off Shmucktard

    C ChicopeeJohn wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @the-gipper said:

    Shmuck off ShmucktardShmuck off Shmucktard

    OK Shep Wannabe

  • @the-gipper said:

    Shmuck off ShmucktardShmuck off Shmucktard

    OK Shep Wannabe

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @chicopeejohn said:

    OK Shep Wannabe

    I told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listenI told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listen

  • @chicopeejohn said:

    OK Shep Wannabe

    I told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listenI told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listen

    C ChicopeeJohn wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-gipper said:

    I told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listenI told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listen

    Ok Shep.   Er, Gipper

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Gippy two-times, two-times. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listenI told you I will educate you later when I can be more thorough which I cannot be on my phone then you maybe could being obtuse and thickheaded and listen

    Ok Shep.   Er, Gipper

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @chicopeejohn said:

    Ok Shep.   Er, Gipper

    I don't know what ship is all care I just know you're wrong dead butt wrong and it's being stupid about itI don't know what ship is all care I just know you're wrong dead butt wrong and it's being stupid about it

  • Gippy two-times, two-times. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gippy two-times, two-times. 

    He's going to go and get the papers, get the papers...

  • Gippy two-times, two-times. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gippy two-times, two-times. 

    How many times do I have to explain to you guys that when I quote someone using my cell phone whatever I say is duplicated. And it's a complete mystery to me why does anyone else know why I don'tHow many times do I have to explain to you guys that when I quote someone using my cell phone whatever I say is duplicated. And it's a complete mystery to me why does anyone else know why I don't

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Gee whiz I don't know, I don't know. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #47

    You probably need to explain it twice, explain it twice

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Get the papers,  get the papers

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Those FBI plants cause that problem Gip.😛

  • @westside-steve said:

    That's the Gippers MO.

    The way I see it the Patriots are probably the greatest team in modern football and my Cleveland Browns the worst. Our job is to dig out of that hole no matter how long it takes.

    WSS

    Both of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listenBoth of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listen

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @the-gipper said:

    Both of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listenBoth of you Shmucktard's are totally off base with what I said when I get back to my computer rather than on my phone and explain the truth to you the truth that I have explained hundreds of times but none of you are smart enough apparently to Shmucking listen

    Often your posts can lean towards the dull, arrogant, overbearing, pompous or pretentious side but this one sir is a rare venture into plain old stupid.

    WSS

  • The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @ghoolie said:

    The NFL refs will do whatever they have to to put the Patriots in the W column. Horrible, disgusting ref calls at the end of the first half.

    Agree totally, its never ending with them. I hate them more than any other NFL team.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I also find it very strange Kyle Shanahan spent the off season visiting the Patriots and was traded Jimmy G not a year after his offense suddenly Sheet the bed in the second half of the Super Bowl.