Skip to content

2018 Oscar nominations

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 2 633
  • http://variety.com/2018/film/news/list-2018-oscar-nominations-1202668757/

    I'm not even a fan of James Franco. But I'm truly disgusted by The Witch Hunt going on among some people. Accused of some Phantom sexual harassment, which he absolutely denies, these jerk-offs have refused to nominate what is probably the best performance buy a male actor I've seen in a long time.

    Of the best pictures I still need to see the Phantom thread call me by your name and the post

    WSS

  • Of the major awards,  the only movie I have seen is  Dunkirk.

    I have seen none of the acting performances...and for director, again, just the Dunkirk.

    One movie I think that was snubbed that many I have seen said it was worth of Oscar nomination is Wind River.

  • Of the major awards,  the only movie I have seen is  Dunkirk.

    I have seen none of the acting performances...and for director, again, just the Dunkirk.

    One movie I think that was snubbed that many I have seen said it was worth of Oscar nomination is Wind River.

    @the-gipper said:

    Of the major awards,  the only movie I have seen is  Dunkirk.

    I have seen none of the acting performances...and for director, again, just the Dunkirk.

    One movie I think that was snubbed that many I have seen said it was worth of Oscar nomination is Wind River.

    It would have been a more worthy selection than get out in my opinion.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Of the major awards,  the only movie I have seen is  Dunkirk.

    I have seen none of the acting performances...and for director, again, just the Dunkirk.

    One movie I think that was snubbed that many I have seen said it was worth of Oscar nomination is Wind River.

    It would have been a more worthy selection than get out in my opinion.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    It would have been a more worthy selection than get out in my opinion.

    WSS

    How many of the nominated movies have you seen?   We may have to catch some of them you haven't.

  • @westside-steve said:

    It would have been a more worthy selection than get out in my opinion.

    WSS

    How many of the nominated movies have you seen?   We may have to catch some of them you haven't.

    @the-gipper said:

    How many of the nominated movies have you seen?   We may have to catch some of them you haven't.

    I saw call me by your name today I still have to see Phantom thread and the post. I will probably see Phantom thread tomorrow because I assume the post will be around for at least another week or two.

    WSS