Who Is Your Darkhorse?
-
Out of interest when do they normally name the compensatory draft picks....are we not due some this year ?
-
Allen Lazard, WR, Iowa State.
Mike
-
I’m adding one more.
Braxton Berrios, WR, Miami.
Slot guy who’s going to run crisp routes and catch everything
-
Gip-I defined darkhorse as anyone not now (currently) rated in most of the mocks as a 1st rounder.
Sometimes scouts get it right and by draft time they rise right into it. That can't be helped so just go with that initial definition i.e. not currently 1st round.
-
Dammit these bastards are stealing my "darkhorse". Just found this article published late yesterday.
-
Michel and Chubb was a tough combination to defend.
I also think Rodney Anderson from OK is pretty underrated. If you watch mayfield hl reel, he's all over it
Michel and Chubb was a tough combination to defend.
I also think Rodney Anderson from OK is pretty underrated. If you watch mayfield hl reel, he's all over it
Good pick there and no one is really talking much about him. Had early injury issues but has come along much better this year. Late bloomer. However you will have to wait until next year since he is staying for another season.
-
Michel and Chubb was a tough combination to defend.
I also think Rodney Anderson from OK is pretty underrated. If you watch mayfield hl reel, he's all over it
Good pick there and no one is really talking much about him. Had early injury issues but has come along much better this year. Late bloomer. However you will have to wait until next year since he is staying for another season.
Good pick there and no one is really talking much about him. Had early injury issues but has come along much better this year. Late bloomer. However you will have to wait until next year since he is staying for another season.
I thought he was coming out. My bad. Still a damn good player.
-
Whatever 3-year DB starter from Alabama slips to the 5th+ round. There always seems to be one.
-
I’m adding one more.
Braxton Berrios, WR, Miami.
Slot guy who’s going to run crisp routes and catch everything
I’m adding one more.
Braxton Berrios, WR, Miami.
Slot guy who’s going to run crisp routes and catch everything
Berrios played his HS ball up the road in Raleigh,NC. A 4 star WR at Leesville Road HS. Passed on Buckeyes,Oregon & Clemson for Miami bikinis..Just not sure if Belicheck likes the Penn kid Justin Watson or Braxton Berrios to replace Edelman or Amendola..Bill may take both
-
Scouting report of one of my darkhorses. Seems to confirm what I saw, a solid slot receiver who will be extremely dependable on third down
-
Minus the whole "doesn't make catches outside his body"... screams a hands issue to me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login