Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. LOL now it's serious - sandwiches are "causing global warming" and the push for taxes on meat

LOL now it's serious - sandwiches are "causing global warming" and the push for taxes on meat

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
7 Posts 5 Posters 292 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Yep. I suppose a lot of lefty yuppies are vegitarians....and the UN and the left needs more and more money to pay for all the currently illegal new democratic voters. and the imported drug gangs, well, they need food, too.

    liberals - the new upsale zombie plague on intelligent Real America.

    https://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/

    https://www.atr.org/enviros-push-meat-tax

    MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 23k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll have an Egg McMuffin please. Hold the egg and sausage. 😆

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
        #3

        My younger brother is a super liberal vegan.  Tonight I'm having a Porterhouse steak!  I've tried some of his vegan stuff.  Some of it is edible, but others are downright awful.

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          Yep. I suppose a lot of lefty yuppies are vegitarians....and the UN and the left needs more and more money to pay for all the currently illegal new democratic voters. and the imported drug gangs, well, they need food, too.

          liberals - the new upsale zombie plague on intelligent Real America.

          https://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/

          https://www.atr.org/enviros-push-meat-tax

          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @calfoxwc said:

          Intelligent Real America.

          Lol

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

            My younger brother is a super liberal vegan.  Tonight I'm having a Porterhouse steak!  I've tried some of his vegan stuff.  Some of it is edible, but others are downright awful.

            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @diehardbrownsfan said:

            My younger brother is a super liberal vegan.  Tonight I'm having a Porterhouse steak!  I've tried some of his vegan stuff.  Some of it is edible, but others are downright awful.

            Stop tempting me. I'm doing a couple of weeks or so (too cheap to contract-just got it at Wal-mart) of Nutrisystem to get rid of my wife's annual assault with her "f'n Xmas cookies" as I call it. I always gain 10 lbs despite all the racquetball and have to diet for 2-3 weeks to get rid of it. She makes cookies that are so good that when I try to toss them out they boomerang around the yard and land right in my mouth. Go figure.😳

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T TexasAg1969

              I'll have an Egg McMuffin please. Hold the egg and sausage. 😆

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @texasag1969 said:

              I'll have an Egg McMuffin please. Hold the egg and sausage. 😆

              Egg McMuffin doesn't have sausage.

              😉

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              T 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • W Westside Steve

                @texasag1969 said:

                I'll have an Egg McMuffin please. Hold the egg and sausage. 😆

                Egg McMuffin doesn't have sausage.

                😉

                WSS

                TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 23k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @westside-steve said:

                Egg McMuffin doesn't have sausage.

                😉

                WSS

                Shows exactly how many I have wasted calories on doesn't it.😛

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate