Wimmen'srights
-
-
that is true??? what a bunch of fools.
-
-
-
https://www.snopes.com/2017/01/30/donna-hylton-background/
Looks like the truth. Often times when Snopes doesn't want to admit the worst they will admit it in the copy rather than post the true logo.
WSS
-
Your posting is accurate Steve.
Here is the Psychology Today article from 1995.
What a mess....I wonder if she fancies herself to be a female Malcolm X type?
Malcolm was a drug dealer and pimp and served time, but he didn't get involved in kidnapping, torture, anal rape and murder. (Just to clarify, it is not accurate that Hylton raped him with the metal rod personally, that was another sick accomplice).
Yikes.
-
Wait women don't have rights? That's terrible. Someone should do something about that.
-
Actually I didn't look it up. I will and if it's fake I will just delete it.
Or I will post that it's fake
WSS
I guess you didn't read what I posted earlier.
-
Actually I didn't look it up.
WSS
-
What a messed up life. Doesn't seem like a good spokesperson
-
What a messed up life. Doesn't seem like a good spokesperson
I agree with you Woody.
WSS
-
I think this may be one of those rare topics in which all of us are in agreement. This women is f.ucking horrendous.
However, her reputation amongst feminists seems to be varied, at best. Really disturbing: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/5pqwow/why_are_people_like_donna_hylton_invited_to_speak/
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

