Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Senior Bowl Week Notes...

Senior Bowl Week Notes...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
58 Posts 15 Posters 1.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma

    ... and you've been waffling ever since you nearly took a stand.

    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and you've been waffling ever since you nearly took a stand.

     Yeah because I don't see that any of these guys are all that and a bag of chips it's called being smart 

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The GipperT The Gipper

      @hoorta said:

      Savage did Denver a huge favor loading them up with the top QB prospects, since they're in the market. Elway specifically requested Mayfield. Add in Josh Allen, Luke Falk, and they would have gotten your guy Mason Rudolph too- if he hadn't been hurt. 

      Who did the other team get?

      And Rudolph isn't really "my guy"....I simply reported that a particular scouting service had him ranked as the best QB prospect.  And still does.  But some other arrogant cokwads seemed to take personal affront that some professional scouting service would disagree with their amateur opinions.  I pointed out that he is in the mix it seems to be highly drafted...and to potentially be one of the actual better QBs coming out of this group. I also pointed out that he has the big red flag "Big 12 QB"  spray painted prominently on his back.

      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 20k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
      #21

      @the-gipper said:

      Who did the other team get?

      And Rudolph isn't really "my guy"....I simply reported that a particular scouting service had him ranked as the best QB prospect.  And still does.  But some other arrogant cokwads seemed to take personal affront that some professional scouting service would disagree with their amateur opinions.  I pointed out that he is in the mix it seems to be highly drafted...and to potentially be one of the actual better QBs coming out of this group. I also pointed out that he has the big red flag "Big 12 QB"  spray painted prominently on his back.

      OK, I understand you were quoting an ancient history mock draft on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He's currently nowhere to be seen on a bunch of other "professional scouting service" mocks in the first round.  🙂  

      The South QBs, and dig deep Gip. 

      Brandon Silvers, Troy

      Kurt Benkert, Virginia  (Tour has had his eyes on him for a while) 

      Mike White, Western Kentucky (put him in the dark horse thread, he looked decent Thursday)

      Kyle Lauletta, Richmond (I have to say who?) 

      BTW, the South has Rashaad Penny SD State, led DI in rushing... tune in this afternoon...   

      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 9k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
        #22

        Gipper thinks Rudolph is the best QB in the draft?  Wow.  That's bold.

        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

          Thoughts through the first two days of practice.

          1. Seems weird that the organizers loaded up the Denver coached North Team with QBs so the Bronco Staff could get a close look at them.
          2. Outside of the QB group this year's roster feels less talented than last year's.
          3. Outside of QBs the strength of the the rosters seems to be in the interior OL and DL. Should see some real battles here.
          4. Edge rushers seem to have a significant edge over their OT opposites.
          5. Ditto for WR over DBs
          6. Little feel as yet for the RBs and LBs in attendance.

          Players who look to be making money this week:

          • RB
          • WR: Michael Gallop (Col St.); Justin Watson (Penn)
          • TE
          • OT
          • OG: Will Hernandez (UTEP);
          • OC: Isaiah Wynn (UGA);
          • DT: Justin Jones (NC St.); BJ Hill (NC St.)
          • Edge: Marcus Davenport (UTSA); Uchenna Nwosu (USC)
          • ILB: Tre' Williams (AUB);
          • CB: Kameron Kelly (SDSU);
          • S
          gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 11k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
          #23

          @tour2ma said:

          Thoughts through the first two days of practice.

          1. Seems weird that the organizers loaded up the Denver coached North Team with QBs so the Bronco Staff could get a close look at them.
          2. Outside of the QB group this year's roster feels less talented than last year's.
          3. Outside of QBs the strength of the the rosters seems to be in the interior OL and DL. Should see some real battles here.
          4. Edge rushers seem to have a significant edge over their OT opposites.
          5. Ditto for WR over DBs
          6. Little feel as yet for the RBs and LBs in attendance.

          Players who look to be making money this week:

          • RB-K.Ballage//R.Penny
          • WR: Michael Gallop (Col St.); Justin Watson (Penn)..(Lazard,Berrios,D.Hamilton(all run good routes)///J.Washington,Ateman,Pringle
          • TE-Fumagalli🙂,Gesicki(he can't block Shoolie)///
          • OT-B.O'Neill-Pitt(like),T.Crosby///Noteboom,B.Parker
          • OG: Will Hernandez (UTEP);///I.Wynn
          • OC: Isaiah Wynn (UGA);(gold at G,played some T?)
          • DT: Justin Jones (NC St.); BJ Hill (NC St.)///Andrew Brown
          • Edge: Marcus Davenport (UTSA); Uchenna Nwosu (USC),O.Okoronkwo,H.Phillips///D.Hand,S.Griffin(no is not a answer)
          • ILB: Nick Deluca(smooth coverage skills,imo)/// Tre' Williams (AUB), Darius Leonard
          • CB: Taron Johnson///Kameron Kelly (SDSU),D'Montre Wade
          • S-Armani Watts///6'2 box S -Kyzir White

          Few more names in the mix^^^ North///South..P. Savage did his job...starting to look like the draft depth is growing to maybe 3.5 rounds..

          Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Bigalow80 B
            • 306 Posts
            • 127 Reputation
            B Bigalow80 wrote on last edited by
            #24

            I would hate to be a scout. The more I watch, the more I like certain players than originally planned. For example, Mayfield. His accuracy is way more impressive than I thought. It's very obvious that he will play to this strength. His arm is also better than I thought. There is just something about him that makes me think he is going to be a winner in the league. I'm not saying he should be drafted before Rosen or Darnold, but I definitely think he is better than Allen. Also, the JM comparisons are poor journalism. He's fiery, has some immaturity issues, but I don't think he is a coke head nor do I feel his passion for the game lacks. In fact, his passion and competitiveness are one  of things that I love about him. He's Brett Favre in the sense he really doesn't care what people think. he's there to win at all cost and will rub it in your face, which for some reason, I like. 

            On the flip side, a guy I loved coming into this week was Rashaad Penny and I have heard nothing but negative reviews. I still think he is going to be special but I was hoping he would have performed way better than he has. There is still the game to flash, but we will see. 

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 18k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
              #25

              So is it clearer who the BROWNS will pick at #1 or 4? Is a QB pick  guaranteed?

              GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ballpeenB ballpeen

                Gipper thinks Rudolph is the best QB in the draft?  Wow.  That's bold.

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #26

                @ballpeen said:

                Gipper thinks Rudolph is the best QB in the draft?  Wow.  That's bold.

                Russ....CBS Sports has him rated that way....and I reported that, that is all.  I said he could be in the mix.

                10 Mason Rudolph Oklahoma St. Sr QB 1 6-5 230  
                12 Lamar Jackson Louisville Jr QB 2 6-3 200  
                17 Josh Rosen UCLA Jr QB 3 6-4 220  
                21 Sam Darnold USC Soph QB 4 6-4 225  
                38 Baker Mayfield Oklahoma Sr QB 5 6-1 218  
                125 Josh Allen Wyoming Jr QB 6 6-5 233  
                132 Logan Woodside Toledo Sr QB 7 6-2 201  
                159 Nick Stevens Colorado St. Sr QB 8 6-3 200  
                167 Riley Ferguson Memphis Sr QB 9 6-4 210  
                181 Chase Litton Marshall
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • hoortaH hoorta

                  @the-gipper said:

                  Who did the other team get?

                  And Rudolph isn't really "my guy"....I simply reported that a particular scouting service had him ranked as the best QB prospect.  And still does.  But some other arrogant cokwads seemed to take personal affront that some professional scouting service would disagree with their amateur opinions.  I pointed out that he is in the mix it seems to be highly drafted...and to potentially be one of the actual better QBs coming out of this group. I also pointed out that he has the big red flag "Big 12 QB"  spray painted prominently on his back.

                  OK, I understand you were quoting an ancient history mock draft on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He's currently nowhere to be seen on a bunch of other "professional scouting service" mocks in the first round.  🙂  

                  The South QBs, and dig deep Gip. 

                  Brandon Silvers, Troy

                  Kurt Benkert, Virginia  (Tour has had his eyes on him for a while) 

                  Mike White, Western Kentucky (put him in the dark horse thread, he looked decent Thursday)

                  Kyle Lauletta, Richmond (I have to say who?) 

                  BTW, the South has Rashaad Penny SD State, led DI in rushing... tune in this afternoon...   

                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
                  #27

                  @hoorta said:

                  OK, I understand you were quoting an ancient history mock draft on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He's currently nowhere to be seen on a bunch of other "professional scouting service" mocks in the first round.  🙂  

                  The South QBs, and dig deep Gip. 

                  Brandon Silvers, Troy

                  Kurt Benkert, Virginia  (Tour has had his eyes on him for a while) 

                  Mike White, Western Kentucky (put him in the dark horse thread, he looked decent Thursday)

                  Kyle Lauletta, Richmond (I have to say who?) 

                  BTW, the South has Rashaad Penny SD State, led DI in rushing... tune in this afternoon...   

                  Two keys to your point Larry:

                    1.  CBS STILL has him rated #1.....so, if you think this morning of January 27, 2018 is "ancient history" so be it.

                  2. "MOCK drafts are not supposedly the recitation of the rankings based on pure talent projection....they are supposedly a forecast of what that particular service thinks that the NFL teams will do in the draft.   So, even thought CBS Sports has Rudolph ranked #1.....they only have him ranked the 10th best prospect overall (as they think that 9 other guys are better than the best QB......AND...in their Mock draft..they do NOT have Rudolph going as the first QB taken.   I think he was third or 4th. 

                  So...as you see,   a prospect ranking and a mock draft are vastly different animals.  

                  Finally.....I would be pleased to see the rankings of various other "professional scouting services".  ...NOT their mock drafts....their player rankings.

                  As just one example.....Mel Kiper had the Browns taking Josh Allen with the #1 overall pick.  Do you think for a moment that Mel Kiper has Josh Allen as the #1 overall prospect in his draft?  I seriously doubt it.   (because I do not pay for that service...I don't see his rankings).    

                  A lot of us think that Kiper must be having joke at the Browns expense.   It seems like he is saying with that mock draft:  "I think the Browns will continue their pattern of making the dumbest moves ever when drafting QBs." 

                  I mean...doesn't that sound like what Kiper is saying? 

                  hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The GipperT The Gipper

                    @hoorta said:

                    OK, I understand you were quoting an ancient history mock draft on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. He's currently nowhere to be seen on a bunch of other "professional scouting service" mocks in the first round.  🙂  

                    The South QBs, and dig deep Gip. 

                    Brandon Silvers, Troy

                    Kurt Benkert, Virginia  (Tour has had his eyes on him for a while) 

                    Mike White, Western Kentucky (put him in the dark horse thread, he looked decent Thursday)

                    Kyle Lauletta, Richmond (I have to say who?) 

                    BTW, the South has Rashaad Penny SD State, led DI in rushing... tune in this afternoon...   

                    Two keys to your point Larry:

                      1.  CBS STILL has him rated #1.....so, if you think this morning of January 27, 2018 is "ancient history" so be it.

                    2. "MOCK drafts are not supposedly the recitation of the rankings based on pure talent projection....they are supposedly a forecast of what that particular service thinks that the NFL teams will do in the draft.   So, even thought CBS Sports has Rudolph ranked #1.....they only have him ranked the 10th best prospect overall (as they think that 9 other guys are better than the best QB......AND...in their Mock draft..they do NOT have Rudolph going as the first QB taken.   I think he was third or 4th. 

                    So...as you see,   a prospect ranking and a mock draft are vastly different animals.  

                    Finally.....I would be pleased to see the rankings of various other "professional scouting services".  ...NOT their mock drafts....their player rankings.

                    As just one example.....Mel Kiper had the Browns taking Josh Allen with the #1 overall pick.  Do you think for a moment that Mel Kiper has Josh Allen as the #1 overall prospect in his draft?  I seriously doubt it.   (because I do not pay for that service...I don't see his rankings).    

                    A lot of us think that Kiper must be having joke at the Browns expense.   It seems like he is saying with that mock draft:  "I think the Browns will continue their pattern of making the dumbest moves ever when drafting QBs." 

                    I mean...doesn't that sound like what Kiper is saying? 

                    hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 20k Posts
                    • 5k Reputation
                    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    @the-gipper said:

                    Two keys to your point Larry:

                      1.  CBS STILL has him rated #1.....so, if you think this morning of January 27, 2018 is "ancient history" so be it.

                    2. "MOCK drafts are not supposedly the recitation of the rankings based on pure talent projection....they are supposedly a forecast of what that particular service thinks that the NFL teams will do in the draft.   So, even thought CBS Sports has Rudolph ranked #1.....they only have him ranked the 10th best prospect overall (as they think that 9 other guys are better than the best QB......AND...in their Mock draft..they do NOT have Rudolph going as the first QB taken.   I think he was third or 4th. 

                    So...as you see,   a prospect ranking and a mock draft are vastly different animals.  

                    Finally.....I would be pleased to see the rankings of various other "professional scouting services".  ...NOT their mock drafts....their player rankings.

                    As just one example.....Mel Kiper had the Browns taking Josh Allen with the #1 overall pick.  Do you think for a moment that Mel Kiper has Josh Allen as the #1 overall prospect in his draft?  I seriously doubt it.   (because I do not pay for that service...I don't see his rankings).    

                    A lot of us think that Kiper must be having joke at the Browns expense.   It seems like he is saying with that mock draft:  "I think the Browns will continue their pattern of making the dumbest moves ever when drafting QBs." 

                    I mean...doesn't that sound like what Kiper is saying? 

                    Yeah, Mel is crazy to have the Browns taking Allen #1 overall. As me and Mark have opined, we already have his clone on the roster in Kizer. 

                    Well, CBS Sports is full of it if they have Rudolph as the #1 qb prospect. Here's Daniel Jeremiah's (was a pro scout before he got his job @ NFLN) ranking the top 50. Rudolph is nowhere to be seen...   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000909727/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2018-nfl-draft

                    Need more? 6th best qb  http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=130840&draftyear=2018&genpos=QB

                    Walter Football 7th best http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php

                    So don't go putting much stock in an outlier Gip.  I like Rudolph (he interviewed well), but barring something unforeseen by me between now and the end of April, he's not getting drafted in the top 10. Doing Google, seems the Ravens might have an interest in Rudolph as an eventual replacement for JOe Flacco. 

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 30k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      Kiper raised Allen to his #1 ranking... and while that's funnier than him reading GM tea leaves for his mock, but the CBS ranking has been and is an absolute joke.

                      Just to help Gip follow along, here is the DraftScout ranking... http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/top750.php?draftyear=2018&sortby=rateall&order=ASC

                      DSRank  Name  College Proj Hgt Wgt 40 20 10 Bench Vert Jump Broad Jump Shuttle 3Cone
                      1
                      Darnold, *Sam same.gif QB, Southern California 1 6-3 220 4.74              
                      1002552.jpg  
                      2
                      Barkley, *Saquon same.gif RB, Penn State 1 5-11 230 4.49              
                      1002768.jpg  
                      3
                      Rosen, *Josh injury.gif QB, UCLA 1 6-3 218 4.97              
                      1002663.jpg  
                      4
                      Fitzpatrick, *Minkah same.gif CB, Alabama 1 6-0 201 4.52              
                      1002685.jpg  
                      5
                      Chubb, Bradley same.gif DE, North Carolina State 1 6-3 275 4.84              
                      1006174.jpg  
                      6
                      Nelson, *Quenton same.gif OG, Notre Dame 1 6-4 330 5.23              
                      130728.jpg  
                      7
                      Smith, *Roquan same.gif ILB, Georgia 1 6-0 225 4.54              
                      1002529.jpg  
                      8
                      Allen, *Josh same.gif QB, Wyoming 1 6-5 237 4.76              
                      1007134.jpg  
                      9
                      Payne, *DaRon same.gif DT, Alabama 1 6-2 308 5.38              
                      1002694.jpg  
                      10
                      Williams, *Connor same.gif OT, Texas 1 6-5 315 5.31

                      Rudolph is down at #50.

                      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                      hoortaH The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                        • 13k Posts
                        • 5k Reputation
                        tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        Benkert!!

                        gumby73G 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 994 Posts
                          • 260 Reputation
                          S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          How bout some love for Rashaad Penny now? I'm telling you he's a machine. 

                          OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 11k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            Penny..just KO returns? or can he field a Punt? his straight line speed is outstanding 

                            Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • gumby73G gumby73

                              Penny..just KO returns? or can he field a Punt? his straight line speed is outstanding 

                              SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 994 Posts
                              • 260 Reputation
                              S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
                              #33

                              @gumby73 said:

                              Penny..just KO returns? or can he field a Punt? his straight line speed is outstanding 

                              he's got 7 career KO TD's, and 1 PR TD. 

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                Benkert!!

                                gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 11k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
                                #34

                                @tiamat63 said:

                                Benkert!!

                                thanks Tom. poor high point by Washington caused red zone pick on B-kert..like Washington's hands better than his vertical jump..we'll see at combine  

                                Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                                tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • gumby73G gumby73

                                  @tiamat63 said:

                                  Benkert!!

                                  thanks Tom. poor high point by Washington caused red zone pick on B-kert..like Washington's hands better than his vertical jump..we'll see at combine  

                                  tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                  • 13k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                  #35

                                  @gumby73 said:

                                  thanks Tom. poor high point by Washington caused red zone pick on B-kert..like Washington's hands better than his vertical jump..we'll see at combine  

                                  Who's Tom? 

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                    @gumby73 said:

                                    thanks Tom. poor high point by Washington caused red zone pick on B-kert..like Washington's hands better than his vertical jump..we'll see at combine  

                                    Who's Tom? 

                                    SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 994 Posts
                                    • 260 Reputation
                                    S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
                                    #36

                                    @tiamat63 said:

                                    Who's Tom? 

                                    I have no idea

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 11k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                                      #37

                                      did not realize Ok. St. WR Washington is only 5'11" at 210 lbs. that's a lot to vertical at 210..Rudolph was stacked with 3 good WR's 

                                      Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • S SD_Tom

                                        How bout some love for Rashaad Penny now? I'm telling you he's a machine. 

                                        Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 4k Reputation
                                        OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                                        #38

                                        @sd_tom said:

                                        How bout some love for Rashaad Penny now? I'm telling you he's a machine. 

                                        My cousin (Browns fan) has liked him for some time now.  There are RB's to be had without spending a #1 pick on one.

                                        BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                                        BrownsnMoparB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • OrionO Orion

                                          @sd_tom said:

                                          How bout some love for Rashaad Penny now? I'm telling you he's a machine. 

                                          My cousin (Browns fan) has liked him for some time now.  There are RB's to be had without spending a #1 pick on one.

                                          BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 595 Posts
                                          • 143 Reputation
                                          BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                                          #39

                                          @orion said:

                                          My cousin (Browns fan) has liked him for some time now.  There are RB's to be had without spending a #1 pick on one.

                                          Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

                                          GO BROWNS

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate