AFC/NFC PRO BOWL Sun. 1/28 3 pm ESPN, so who's watching?
-
AFC/NFC PRO BOWL Sun. 1/28 3 pm ESPN, so who's watching?
Not the same when they played for pride -and- the extra cash and it was in beautiful Hawai'i. I miss those good old days.
NFL SPREAD 
01/28 3:00 PM
497 AFC
498 NFC
71u-10
-3 -10
67u-10
-3 -10
67u-10
-2½ -10
67u-10
-3 -10
67u-10
-3 -10
67u-10
-3 -10
67u-10
-3 -10
67u-15
-3 -10TV: ESPN, DTV: 206 02/04 6:30 PM
101 Philadelphia
102 New England
47u-10
-6 -10
48u-10
-4½ -10
48u-10
-4½ -10
48u-10
-4½ EV
48½u-10
-5 -10
48u-10
-4½ -10
48u-10
-4½ -10
48½u-10
-4½ EV
48o-13
-4½ -10Picks PHI-QB-Nick Foles-Probable | PHI-QB-Carson Wentz-OUT | NE-TE-Rob Gronkowski-? | TV: NBC Updated: Fri, Jan 26 08:00 PM EDT NOTES: - Open Line: Consists of the first betting line received from one of our Las Vegas or Online sportsbooks.
- VI Consensus: Consists of the current betting line which occurs most frequently among our list of Las Vegas and Online sportsbooks.
- All Game Times are Eastern Standard Time.
-
-
-
I'd say that I even prefer the Skills Showdown, because there's still a bit of competitiveness on those.
I only watch the highlights of both events, though. When I started watching american football I really wanted to watch it, but immediately noticed that without intensity and tackles the sport loses almost all of its beauty.
-
I'd say that I even prefer the Skills Showdown, because there's still a bit of competitiveness on those.
I only watch the highlights of both events, though. When I started watching american football I really wanted to watch it, but immediately noticed that without intensity and tackles the sport loses almost all of its beauty.
I'd say that I even prefer the Skills Showdown, because there's still a bit of competitiveness on those.
I only watch the highlights of both events, though. When I started watching american football I really wanted to watch it, but immediately noticed that without intensity and tackles the sport loses almost all of its beauty.
Basically it becomes soccer, and as we all know, soccer is no bueno.

-
I may watch some of it if I get tired of tying flies & cleaning fly lines.
Mike
-
Always watch
And combine
And full draft
-
I'd say that I even prefer the Skills Showdown, because there's still a bit of competitiveness on those.
I only watch the highlights of both events, though. When I started watching american football I really wanted to watch it, but immediately noticed that without intensity and tackles the sport loses almost all of its beauty.
Basically it becomes soccer, and as we all know, soccer is no bueno.

Basically it becomes soccer, and as we all know, soccer is no bueno.

Or my old but very descriptive analysis of sock-her "recess for big kids".

-
-
all individual all star teams, just not for me.watched Mack/Thomas Pro bowl after 2015 season..have not watched since..gambling on All-Star games? Seek Help
all individual all star teams, just not for me.watched Mack/Thomas Pro bowl after 2015 season..have not watched since..gambling on All-Star games? Seek Help
Believe it or not many decades ago, I think, I used to bet the pro bowl, it was easy and after the SB who ever won bet the other conference!
I also used to bet March madness every single game! Talk about sick....but it was fun, today, eh.
-
*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
-
Flag football without the flags
-
Last time I watched this game Dixon and Minnifield were the starting CB's
-
-
-
Total schidt game. My TV won't even have the channel on while I scan past it. Haven't watched a pro bowl in 30 years. Won't watch the SB this year.
McMahon is bringing real football back in 2020. I will be tuning back in to watch the Browns get destroyed in 2018, and will hit a few Raiders games when they move. I will continue to give you idiots life lessons for a little while longer.
-
Total schidt game. My TV won't even have the channel on while I scan past it. Haven't watched a pro bowl in 30 years. Won't watch the SB this year.
McMahon is bringing real football back in 2020. I will be tuning back in to watch the Browns get destroyed in 2018, and will hit a few Raiders games when they move. I will continue to give you idiots life lessons for a little while longer.
Total schidt game. My TV won't even have the channel on while I scan past it. Haven't watched a pro bowl in 30 years. Won't watch the SB this year.
McMahon is bringing real football back in 2020. I will be tuning back in to watch the Browns get destroyed in 2018, and will hit a few Raiders games when they move. I will continue to give you idiots life lessons for a little while longer.
So are you moving permanently to Vegas once they make the move? If so do you plan to become a season ticket holder?
-
Total schidt game. My TV won't even have the channel on while I scan past it. Haven't watched a pro bowl in 30 years. Won't watch the SB this year.
McMahon is bringing real football back in 2020. I will be tuning back in to watch the Browns get destroyed in 2018, and will hit a few Raiders games when they move. I will continue to give you idiots life lessons for a little while longer.
-
Total schidt game. My TV won't even have the channel on while I scan past it. Haven't watched a pro bowl in 30 years. Won't watch the SB this year.
McMahon is bringing real football back in 2020. I will be tuning back in to watch the Browns get destroyed in 2018, and will hit a few Raiders games when they move. I will continue to give you idiots life lessons for a little while longer.
Total schidt game. My TV won't even have the channel on while I scan past it. Haven't watched a pro bowl in 30 years. Won't watch the SB this year.
McMahon is bringing real football back in 2020. I will be tuning back in to watch the Browns get destroyed in 2018, and will hit a few Raiders games when they move. I will continue to give you idiots life lessons for a little while longer.
Oh geeezzz I keep saying I'll quit but it's so freakin easy, McMahon, really? Real football?
Oh well .
delusional
[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]adjective1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill aredelusional.2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody wasconspiring against him. -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
