Our 7 Round Draft
-
Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?
I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.
Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?
Names of GM's with teams
- BEARS ROYCEROLLS
- BENGALS 200LBMUMFORD
- BILLS DARREN15
- BRONCOS TEXASAG1969
- BROWNS DARREN15
- BUCCANEERS ROYCEROLLS
- CARDINALS SISSYBOYFLOYD
- CHARGERS SYD
- CHIEFS DARREN15
- COLTS LONDON BROWN
- COWBOYS COMEONMAN
- DOLPHINS 200LBMUMFORD
- EAGLES TOUR2MA
- FALCONS ONE POST
- 49ERS POETICG
- GIANTS LONDON BROWN
- JAGUARS GIPPER
- JETS TEXAS AG
- LIONS COMEONMAN
- PACKERS FLYINJ
- PANTHERS UNSYMPATHETIC
- PATRIOTS TOUR2MA
- RAIDERS POETICG
- RAMS SISSYBOYFLOYD
- RAVENS UNSYMPATHETIC
- REDSKINS FLYINJ
- SAINTS BROWNSMOPAR
- SEAHAWKS SYD
- STEELERS BROWNSMOPAR
- TEXANS TOUR2MA
- TITANS ONE POST
- VIKINGS GIPPER
-
I would like the Jets and the Broncos please.
This might be helpful.
https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Years/2018.htm
And here are needs of each team:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855910/article/2018-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-every-team
I also found it interesting the ProFootballFocus came to the same conclusion that I and a couple others have come to, that for the Browns to have a true top notch defense they need a twin edge rusher to Garrett on the other side. Ogbah may eventually work out, but it never hurts to have 3-4 in this pass oriented game.
-
Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?
I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.
Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?
Names of GM's with teams
- BEARS ROYCEROLLS
- BENGALS 200LBMUMFORD
- BILLS DARREN15
- BRONCOS TEXASAG1969
- BROWNS DARREN15
- BUCCANEERS ROYCEROLLS
- CARDINALS SISSYBOYFLOYD
- CHARGERS SYD
- CHIEFS DARREN15
- COLTS LONDON BROWN
- COWBOYS COMEONMAN
- DOLPHINS 200LBMUMFORD
- EAGLES TOUR2MA
- FALCONS ONE POST
- 49ERS POETICG
- GIANTS LONDON BROWN
- JAGUARS GIPPER
- JETS TEXAS AG
- LIONS COMEONMAN
- PACKERS FLYINJ
- PANTHERS UNSYMPATHETIC
- PATRIOTS TOUR2MA
- RAIDERS POETICG
- RAMS SISSYBOYFLOYD
- RAVENS UNSYMPATHETIC
- REDSKINS FLYINJ
- SAINTS BROWNSMOPAR
- SEAHAWKS SYD
- STEELERS BROWNSMOPAR
- TEXANS TOUR2MA
- TITANS ONE POST
- VIKINGS GIPPER
Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?
I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.
Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?
the job is yours.
-
OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades, I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis
-
When is this supposed to start? I will be out of town for like 8-9 days in early April. If that means I miss like round 6 and 7 I would participate....but If I would have to miss earlier rounds...then it would not be fair to me or the rest of you to take teams.
-
Will start around free agency......mid March...we normally fly through early rounds Gip so you should be OK
-
You got em Poetic
Zombo can you make this a sticky ?
-
I will take Giants and Colts
-
I think it sped things up last year when people took two teams that picked back to back most of the draft. Good idea to retain that darren.
-
I will take Giants and Colts
I will take Giants and Colts
Done
-
I’ll take the bears and bucs
-
I’ll take the bears and bucs
I’ll take the bears and bucs
Done
-
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
Hey nice to see you around again.
-
Give me the Saints and the stealers
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
Give me the Saints and the stealers
Done
-
Give me the Saints and the stealers
Give me the Saints and the stealers
I am taking one for the team!!!
GO BROWNS!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
