Skip to content

Our 7 Round Draft

The Browns Board
93 19 6.3k 1
  • Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?

    I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.

    Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?

    Names of GM's with teams

    1. BEARS                ROYCEROLLS
    2. BENGALS           200LBMUMFORD
    3. BILLS                  DARREN15
    4. BRONCOS          TEXASAG1969
    5. BROWNS             DARREN15
    6. BUCCANEERS    ROYCEROLLS
    7. CARDINALS       SISSYBOYFLOYD
    8. CHARGERS        SYD
    9. CHIEFS               DARREN15
    10. COLTS                 LONDON BROWN
    11. COWBOYS          COMEONMAN
    12. DOLPHINS         200LBMUMFORD
    13. EAGLES              TOUR2MA
    14. FALCONS            ONE POST 
    15. 49ERS                  POETICG
    16. GIANTS               LONDON BROWN
    17. JAGUARS            GIPPER
    18. JETS                    TEXAS AG
    19. LIONS                  COMEONMAN 
    20. PACKERS            FLYINJ
    21. PANTHERS         UNSYMPATHETIC
    22. PATRIOTS           TOUR2MA
    23. RAIDERS             POETICG
    24. RAMS                  SISSYBOYFLOYD
    25. RAVENS              UNSYMPATHETIC
    26. REDSKINS          FLYINJ
    27. SAINTS               BROWNSMOPAR
    28. SEAHAWKS        SYD    
    29. STEELERS           BROWNSMOPAR 
    30. TEXANS              TOUR2MA
    31. TITANS                 ONE POST
    32. VIKINGS               GIPPER

    @darren15 said:

    Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?

    I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.

    Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?

    the job is yours.

  • OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades,  I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis

  • When is this supposed to start?  I will be out of town for like 8-9 days in early April.  If that means I miss like round 6 and 7 I would participate....but If I would have to miss earlier rounds...then it would not be fair to me or the rest of you to take teams.

  • Will start around free agency......mid March...we normally fly through early rounds Gip so you should be OK

  • I'll take the 49ers and the Raiders

  • You got em Poetic

    Zombo can you make this a sticky ?

  • I will take Giants and Colts

  • I think it sped things up last year when people took two teams that picked back to back most of the draft. Good idea to retain that darren.

  • I will take Giants and Colts

    @londonbrown said:

    I will take Giants and Colts

    Done

  • I’ll take the bears and bucs

  • I’ll take the bears and bucs

    @roycerolls said:

    I’ll take the bears and bucs

    Done

  • I'll go Packers and Falcons 

  • I'll go Packers and Falcons 

    @flyin-j said:

    I'll go Packers and Falcons 

    Need to be 2 teams side by side...can have Packers and Redskins or Falcons and Titans ....I will give you packers and redskins....let me know if you want the other 2 teams instead before they are taken 🙂

  • I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

  • I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

    @200lbmumford said:

    I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

    Hey nice to see you around again.

  • Give me the Saints and the stealers 

  • I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

    @200lbmumford said:

    I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Give me the Saints and the stealers 

    Done

  • Give me the Saints and the stealers 

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Give me the Saints and the stealers 

    I am taking one for the team!!! 

    GO BROWNS!!!

  • I guess put me in for the Jaguars and Vikings.    Two teams together that I at least don't hate.

  • Packers and Redskins