Our 7 Round Draft
-
When is this supposed to start? I will be out of town for like 8-9 days in early April. If that means I miss like round 6 and 7 I would participate....but If I would have to miss earlier rounds...then it would not be fair to me or the rest of you to take teams.
-
Will start around free agency......mid March...we normally fly through early rounds Gip so you should be OK
-
You got em Poetic
Zombo can you make this a sticky ?
-
I will take Giants and Colts
-
I think it sped things up last year when people took two teams that picked back to back most of the draft. Good idea to retain that darren.
-
I will take Giants and Colts
I will take Giants and Colts
Done
-
I’ll take the bears and bucs
-
I’ll take the bears and bucs
I’ll take the bears and bucs
Done
-
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
Hey nice to see you around again.
-
Give me the Saints and the stealers
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
Give me the Saints and the stealers
Done
-
Give me the Saints and the stealers
Give me the Saints and the stealers
I am taking one for the team!!!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
I guess put me in for the Jaguars and Vikings. Two teams together that I at least don't hate.
-
7 more GM's needed .....
-
I'll take Ravens and the Chargers for back-to-back fun.. I lived in Baltimore for 5 years.
I live in Boston and the last city I lived in was Philly.. so if we need GM's I'll do either or both of those two as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
