Our 7 Round Draft
-
Give me the Saints and the stealers
-
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals
Give me the Saints and the stealers
Done
-
Give me the Saints and the stealers
Give me the Saints and the stealers
I am taking one for the team!!!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
I guess put me in for the Jaguars and Vikings. Two teams together that I at least don't hate.
-
7 more GM's needed .....
-
I'll take Ravens and the Chargers for back-to-back fun.. I lived in Baltimore for 5 years.
I live in Boston and the last city I lived in was Philly.. so if we need GM's I'll do either or both of those two as well.
-
I'll take Ravens and the Chargers for back-to-back fun.. I lived in Baltimore for 5 years.
I live in Boston and the last city I lived in was Philly.. so if we need GM's I'll do either or both of those two as well.
I'll take Ravens and the Chargers for back-to-back fun.. I lived in Baltimore for 5 years.
I live in Boston and the last city I lived in was Philly.. so if we need GM's I'll do either or both of those two as well.
It will be Cardinals and Ravens
-
Remaining sets of 2 teams
COWBOYS & LIONS
RAMS & PANTHERS
TITANS & FALCONS
PATRIOTS AND EAGLES
Nobody wants to work for Jerry Jones ? ... comes with free admission to the cheerleaders dressing room
-
-
I can do cowgirls and lions
-
I can do cowgirls and lions
Done
3 more GM's needed.....I was thinking of asking someone not involved with drafting to do an impartial grading of each teams draft...... Tour if you dont want to draft would you consider grading it at the end and giving comments ?
-
I can help fill the draft up and will do Rams and Panthers.
-
I can help fill the draft up and will do Rams and Panthers.
I can help fill the draft up and will do Rams and Panthers.
Done
Just 2 more GM's needed
-
1) I'll take Eagles and Patriots as well because the city I lived in before Boston was Philly. And the city I lived in before Philly was Baltimore. So I've got that going for me.
2) Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.
-
1) I'll take Eagles and Patriots as well because the city I lived in before Boston was Philly. And the city I lived in before Philly was Baltimore. So I've got that going for me.
2) Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.
1) I'll take Eagles and Patriots as well because the city I lived in before Boston was Philly. And the city I lived in before Philly was Baltimore. So I've got that going for me.
2) Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.
Wanna give 2 other people opportunity to be involved ........ draft wont start for another month....if spots are not filled will let you know

-
1) I'll take Eagles and Patriots as well because the city I lived in before Boston was Philly. And the city I lived in before Philly was Baltimore. So I've got that going for me.
2) Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.
Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.
ditto
-
2 more players still needed ......... draft will begin around day 4 of free agency .....
-
Switch the Panthers to me and Cards to SBF.
ditto
ditto
Done that this time ....normally make it so its 2 teams together but as you both visit on a regular basis it should not slow up the draft
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login