Gonna get this thing going in 2 weeks during the first FA weekend ........ still need 2 more GM's to take Titans/Falcons and Pats/Eagles .......
I'm available. Any teams left over ill fill in.
I'm available. Any teams left over ill fill in.
@one-post said :
I'm available. Any teams left over ill fill in.
I can give you Titans and Falcons .....
Just have Pats/Eagles left ..... one more GM to take those teams
Saturday 17th at Noon .....allows for 3 or 4 days of FA ......
so is this something that has to go in order ? or do i just put in who i think will be drafted regardless if someone one else all ready picked him
Yes in order....when a player is picked he is gone .....
8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's
@one-post said :
I'm available. Any teams left over ill fill in.
I can give you Titans and Falcons .....
@darren15 said :
I can give you Titans and Falcons .....
Ok done. I've been busy will find the time
so is this something that has to go in order ? or do i just put in who i think will be drafted regardless if someone one else all ready picked him
@syd said :
so is this something that has to go in order ? or do i just put in who i think will be drafted regardless if someone one else all ready picked him
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
@syd said :
so is this something that has to go in order ? or do i just put in who i think will be drafted regardless if someone one else all ready picked him
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
@one-post said :
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
if it was the freaking NBA it would be
@syd said :
so is this something that has to go in order ? or do i just put in who i think will be drafted regardless if someone one else all ready picked him
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
@one-post said :
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
@one-post said :
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
@syd said :
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
Lol
@one-post said :
Oh goddamn. Its an NFL draft not a lottery ticket.
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
@syd said :
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
You cannot take someone who has already been picked. Do you seriously contend that you should?
@syd said :
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
You cannot take someone who has already been picked. Do you seriously contend that you should?
@the-gipper said :
You cannot take someone who has already been picked. Do you seriously contend that you should?
Maybe they should allow that in the real draft ....we pick Barklay at 4 even if he is gone then we share him alternate weeks ....or.first 16 teams that pick him get him for a game each
Anyway I still need a GM for the Pats and the Eagles
@syd said :
also it's a freaking mock draft I should pick who i believe my teams will pick and who i believe will be available when they pick
You cannot take someone who has already been picked. Do you seriously contend that you should?
@the-gipper said :
You cannot take someone who has already been picked. Do you seriously contend that you should?
yes i do cause just because some dimwit may reach for a player that i think will be there at 17 or 18 why should i change my pick
This is why the gay pat fans always win....well until it matters.
Stay cool syd you're ok.
8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's
@darren15 said :
8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's
Hey, I would love to take part in this! Let me know if you have the team left.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register
Login