Skip to content

Our 7 Round Draft

The Browns Board
93 19 6.3k 1
  • This is why the gay pat fans always win....well until it matters.

    Stay cool syd you're ok.

  • 8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's

    @darren15 said:

    8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's

    Hey, I would love to take part in this! Let me know if you have the team left.

  • @darren15 said:

    8 days until Draft Day ................. one more GM needed ......... will give it until Wednesday then offer the last 2 teams to 2 existing GM's

    Hey, I would love to take part in this! Let me know if you have the team left.

    @nfl-rough-draft said:

    Hey, I would love to take part in this! Let me know if you have the team left.

    Pats and Eagles are yours....please check in on a regular basis as we have a limit of 12 hours then someone picks for you......OK we are now full.....7 round draft starts Saturday 

  • Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

  • How do trades work?  Do they have to be approved by you or others?  Can trades involve players and picks?  What about future picks?  Does CAP come into who can be traded to whom?I

    Are all these types of ?s already answered somewhere?  Is there a list of all draft rules somewhere I missed?

    Thanks

  • No trades........No Cap .... just straight draft

  • Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

  • @darren15 said:

    Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

    This

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

    This

    @200lbmumford said:

    This

    That's fine.......we can go longer at weekends then........

  • Browns may not have any cap space left by Saturday noon at this rate

  • I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

  • I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

    @200lbmumford said:

    I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

    I have to put out early smoke screens. LOL!😁

  • I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

    @the-gipper said:

    I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

    I stand corrected. It was he.

  • Make your final alterations to your big boards 🙂

  • Well we may as well get this thing going ........I will make my pick then message London Brown ....... I will be out for a while this afternoon so I will update any picks made when I get back......

  • Messaged Roycerolls last night UK time

  • Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

  • Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

    @tour2ma said:

    Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

    They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along 🙂 Thanks Tour