Skip to content

Our 7 Round Draft

The Browns Board
93 19 6.3k 1
  • Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

  • @darren15 said:

    Draft Rules

    Pretty much as per previous years

    You have 12 hours to make your pick .....London Brown gets longer due to UK time difference

    You can message me or another GM your pick if you think you wont be able to make your selection ....example you are due to pick after next pick select the 2 players you would like in order and we will select your preferred pick

    Please make your selection on the page for each round and I will update ASAP ...

    Gipper I would appreciate you doing the best players available thingy again..that really helps

    Watch the players picked by teams and picked by position to make sure your selection is available

    Any draft changes will be made before the start of the draft for that round....for example if the browns have already picked at 4 then they trade the pick the order does not change....... but changes to other rounds can go through IE rounds 2-7 unless the round has started. if we have started a round the order stays the same unless both teams in the trade have not selected....so if we are at pick 5 and teams who pick at 15 and 24 trade that's ok but if a team picks at 3 and they then trade with team at 17 we cannot go back and redo draft

    Please message me any draft order changes in case I am hungover and miss them

    7 rounds here we come.....happy drafting

    Oh and for your information I have NOT written down Orlando Brown  no matter what on a piece of paper 🙂

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

    This

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think you need to give a little more time on weekends.....some people are not on their computers all weekend long.  And overnight.   Some of us need our sleep. 

    This

    @200lbmumford said:

    This

    That's fine.......we can go longer at weekends then........

  • Browns may not have any cap space left by Saturday noon at this rate

  • I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

  • I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

    @200lbmumford said:

    I think if value is there at QB, Keenum doesn't necessarily stop you from drafting a QB if you're Denver.

    I have to put out early smoke screens. LOL!😁

  • I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I suspect darren and London Brown will be done shortly after we open noon eastern. I will be back from racquetball by 1pm est to make my two so be ready Roycerolls. Should be a fun first few rounds.

    Everyone might want to look at who your teams picked up in FA. It definitely will affect picks. For example Denver just picked up Case Keenum and sends their former Browns QB Ozzie the Great to Minn., so no need for them to jump on any QB in the draft now.

    I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

    @the-gipper said:

    I thought it was Siemian that they sent to Minnie.

    I stand corrected. It was he.

  • Make your final alterations to your big boards 🙂

  • Well we may as well get this thing going ........I will make my pick then message London Brown ....... I will be out for a while this afternoon so I will update any picks made when I get back......

  • Messaged Roycerolls last night UK time

  • Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

  • Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

    @tour2ma said:

    Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

    They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along 🙂 Thanks Tour

  • @tour2ma said:

    Did someone end up with the Houston Texans?

    They are not in the list posted on Page 1.

    They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along 🙂 Thanks Tour

    @darren15 said:

    They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along 🙂 Thanks Tour

    If you like, if not, I can handle them... I've barely got one team's worth of picks as it is and running the draft is a bit time consuming.

    Also saw where RoughDraft popped in. If he says he's ready to go now, then he is welcome to pick up his teams with the Pats pick 2.31. If he turns out to not be reliable, I've set their boards and can jump back in anytime.

  • @darren15 said:

    They do not pick until round 3 .......I will do them to move it along 🙂 Thanks Tour

    If you like, if not, I can handle them... I've barely got one team's worth of picks as it is and running the draft is a bit time consuming.

    Also saw where RoughDraft popped in. If he says he's ready to go now, then he is welcome to pick up his teams with the Pats pick 2.31. If he turns out to not be reliable, I've set their boards and can jump back in anytime.

    @tour2ma said:

    If you like, if not, I can handle them... I've barely got one team's worth of picks as it is and running the draft is a bit time consuming.

    Also saw where RoughDraft popped in. If he says he's ready to go now, then he is welcome to pick up his teams with the Pats pick 2.31. If he turns out to not be reliable, I've set their boards and can jump back in anytime.

    I dont think he will be here much....... so you take Houston as a 3rd pick

  • @tour2ma said:

    If you like, if not, I can handle them... I've barely got one team's worth of picks as it is and running the draft is a bit time consuming.

    Also saw where RoughDraft popped in. If he says he's ready to go now, then he is welcome to pick up his teams with the Pats pick 2.31. If he turns out to not be reliable, I've set their boards and can jump back in anytime.

    I dont think he will be here much....... so you take Houston as a 3rd pick

    @darren15 said:

    I dont think he will be here much....... so you take Houston as a 3rd pick

    Will do...

  • OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades,  I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis

    @darren15 said:

    OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades,  I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis

    BROWNS            DARREN15

    GIANTS               LONDON BROWN

    JETS                    TEXAS AG

    BROWNS        DARREN15

    BRONCOS       TEXASAG1969

    COLTS                LONDON BROWN

    BUCCANEERS    ROYCEROLLS

    BEARS               ROYCEROLLS

    49RS                POETICG

    RAIDERS         POETICG

    DOLPHINS        200LBMUMFORD

    BILLS                DARREN15

    REDSKINS        FLYINJ

    PACKERS          FLYINJ

    CARDINALS      SISSYBOYFLOYD

    RAVENS            UNSYMPATHETIC

    CHARGERS          SYD

    SEAHAWKS          SYD    

    COWBOYS            COMEONMAN

    LIONS                    COMEONMAN 

    BENGALS              200LBMUMFORD

    BILLS                          DARREN15

    RAMS                     SISSYBOYFLOYD

    PANTHERS              UNSYMPATHETIC

    TITANS                    ONE POST

    FALCONS                 ONE POST 

    SAINTS                    BROWNSMOPAR

    STEELERS                BROWNSMOPAR 

    JAGUARS                  GIPPER

    VIKINGS                     GIPPER

    PATRIOTS                 TOUR2MA

    EAGLES                    TOUR2MA

    TEXANS FROM ROUND # 3   TOUR2MA

    CHIEFS ....FROM ROUND #2  DARREN15

    just a idea darren..place rd.1 & rd.2 (thru rd.7) picks here^^ than (have mods) unpin each round after merging all rounds picks into draft mega topic in this topic..soon we will be opening to all pinned draft topics on page 1..March Madness can be unpin'd at this point,mp28 will find it(we could unpin calendar for now than repin it) 

  • @darren15 said:

    OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades,  I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis

    BROWNS            DARREN15

    GIANTS               LONDON BROWN

    JETS                    TEXAS AG

    BROWNS        DARREN15

    BRONCOS       TEXASAG1969

    COLTS                LONDON BROWN

    BUCCANEERS    ROYCEROLLS

    BEARS               ROYCEROLLS

    49RS                POETICG

    RAIDERS         POETICG

    DOLPHINS        200LBMUMFORD

    BILLS                DARREN15

    REDSKINS        FLYINJ

    PACKERS          FLYINJ

    CARDINALS      SISSYBOYFLOYD

    RAVENS            UNSYMPATHETIC

    CHARGERS          SYD

    SEAHAWKS          SYD    

    COWBOYS            COMEONMAN

    LIONS                    COMEONMAN 

    BENGALS              200LBMUMFORD

    BILLS                          DARREN15

    RAMS                     SISSYBOYFLOYD

    PANTHERS              UNSYMPATHETIC

    TITANS                    ONE POST

    FALCONS                 ONE POST 

    SAINTS                    BROWNSMOPAR

    STEELERS                BROWNSMOPAR 

    JAGUARS                  GIPPER

    VIKINGS                     GIPPER

    PATRIOTS                 TOUR2MA

    EAGLES                    TOUR2MA

    TEXANS FROM ROUND # 3   TOUR2MA

    CHIEFS ....FROM ROUND #2  DARREN15

    just a idea darren..place rd.1 & rd.2 (thru rd.7) picks here^^ than (have mods) unpin each round after merging all rounds picks into draft mega topic in this topic..soon we will be opening to all pinned draft topics on page 1..March Madness can be unpin'd at this point,mp28 will find it(we could unpin calendar for now than repin it) 

    @gumby73 said:

    just a idea darren..place rd.1 & rd.2 (thru rd.7) picks here^^ than (have mods) unpin each round after merging all rounds into draft mega topic in this topic..soon we will be opening to all pinned draft topics on page 1..March Madness can be unpin'd at this point,mp28 will find it(we could unpin calendar for now than repin it)(or just continue to ignore me😮) 

    Will look into it after round 2 done........good idea

  • Was going to add round 1 into here but its gone ....... will add completed rounds in here from 2-7 then those threads can go