Dutch's '17 Browns Questions
-
-
Correct pick 1 point.
Correct trade up or traded picks 2 points?
Grades for maybe R1, R2, R3? Something like that.
Incorrect pick 0 points
Most points win. We certainly have time to put it together before the "THREE DAYS IN APRIL!" tournament.......reminds me the March Madness Tournament is coming up, defending champion mjp28

-
Thanks to everyone who participated! I was throwing around the idea of doing a draft version of this, I'd love some input on questions for it - I've never done a Dutch's Questions for the Draft.
I'd love some input on questions for it - I've never done a Dutch's Questions for the Draft.
Nero offered some good ideas for late and overall. I'd focus on Round 1.
- First player selected at each position.
- Total number taken at a given generic position in Round one, i.e., DB, LB, DL, OL, TE, WR, RB & QB.
- Positions other than K, P & LS not taken in Rnd 1.
-
I've got some ideas that might be workable:
- METHOD 1 -
correct position + correct player + correct team = 1 or 3 points, any incorrect = 0 points, round 1, maybe round 2?
- METHOD 2 -
correct position + player + team = 3 points (easier in the top of round 1, gets harder going down)
correct position +player = 1 or 2 points?
correct player + team = 2 points (trades, etc. might move positions )
predict a correct trade 5 points (parameters uncertain there)
all incorrect = 0 points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eh? Not bad for 4 am.

-
Thanks to everyone who participated! I was throwing around the idea of doing a draft version of this, I'd love some input on questions for it - I've never done a Dutch's Questions for the Draft.
Thanks to everyone who participated! I was throwing around the idea of doing a draft version of this, I'd love some input on questions for it - I've never done a Dutch's Questions for the Draft.
Hey Dutch any more thought on a draft questions thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

-
Thanks to everyone who participated! I was throwing around the idea of doing a draft version of this, I'd love some input on questions for it - I've never done a Dutch's Questions for the Draft.
Hey Dutch any more thought on a draft questions thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

-
Thanks to everyone who participated! I was throwing around the idea of doing a draft version of this, I'd love some input on questions for it - I've never done a Dutch's Questions for the Draft.
Hey Dutch any more thought on a draft questions thread? Inquiring minds want to know.

-
Not really, but the Draft is two months away. Got some time.
Ah ha here it is, I nominate you as the commissioner.......do I have a second?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
