2018 QB Class
-
Ha, If Po can post 100 Saquon videos, I can do at least one on McCarron. Observations? Does not have a Josh Allen arm. This video was from 2015, maybe he's been working on that. Seems a lot of his throws were high- what usually happens when you try to put extra mustard on a throw. Doesn't have Mayfield's pinpoint accuracy either. Um two years $15 million guaranteed sounds about right. We bring in AJ, we still will need to draft a qb high. PS- looking at his contract he's basically been playing at vet minimum for the Bengals typical of Mike Brown.
-
-
once again, I would never make that deal. As good as Rodgers is, Father Time is undefeated. I think Rosen or Darnold are elite qb talents and you take your chance with them.
once again, I would never make that deal. As good as Rodgers is, Father Time is undefeated. I think Rosen or Darnold are elite qb talents and you take your chance with them.
I haven't seen anyone call them elite, good probably, maybe but we'll see what more the combines show.
-
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/21/17035842/mel-kiper-mock-draft-josh-allen-browns
Cal will like this mock draft.
WSS
-
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/21/17035842/mel-kiper-mock-draft-josh-allen-browns
Cal will like this mock draft.
WSS
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/21/17035842/mel-kiper-mock-draft-josh-allen-browns
Cal will like this mock draft.
WSS
eh. I think Miami will trade down, and draft Mike White.
Rosen isn't chosen until the second round, by the niners - who will have him back up Garoppolo, because rosen fits in
with the weirdo homeless people down on the strip.

-
Actually I'm at the ones with the Browns taking Josh Allen. Comparing him to Matthew Stafford.
WSS
-
I still think Allen has the highest upside - but it won't be his first year that he's ready to roll. It's just that kind of qb year.
-
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/21/17035842/mel-kiper-mock-draft-josh-allen-browns
Cal will like this mock draft.
WSS
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/21/17035842/mel-kiper-mock-draft-josh-allen-browns
Cal will like this mock draft.
WSS
If our receivers can't get the handle on catching a 50 mph dart from Kizer? Hell, they may not even see the 60 mph dart of Allen coming till it gets past them 🥷

-
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/21/17035842/mel-kiper-mock-draft-josh-allen-browns
Cal will like this mock draft.
WSS
If our receivers can't get the handle on catching a 50 mph dart from Kizer? Hell, they may not even see the 60 mph dart of Allen coming till it gets past them 🥷

If our receivers can't get the handle on catching 50 mph dart from Kizer? Hell, they may not even see the 60 mph dart of Allen coming till it gets past them 🥷
I don't think it's the speed of the pass... It's more of the placement. Rather, it's the erratic placement of his passes. You don't know when he's going to throw it OR where he's going to throw it.
-
If our receivers can't get the handle on catching 50 mph dart from Kizer? Hell, they may not even see the 60 mph dart of Allen coming till it gets past them 🥷
I don't think it's the speed of the pass... It's more of the placement. Rather, it's the erratic placement of his passes. You don't know when he's going to throw it OR where he's going to throw it.
I don't think it's the speed of the pass... It's more of the placement. Rather, it's the erratic placement of his passes. You don't know when he's going to throw it OR where he's going to throw it.
have ya seen Allen
..i may need video's of Barkley passing
..or I may be looking at Lollypop Luke Falk to underhand them the dang ball.. placement? if it's within your wing-span catch the dam thing
-
A(K)l(i)l(z)e(e)n(r). will make a perfect transition to a 2-14 team once we add defenders to a healthy defense.

You guys are a hoot.

-
I still think Allen has the highest upside - but it won't be his first year that he's ready to roll. It's just that kind of qb year.
-
And the highest hill to climb to reach that upside. Possibly Sisyphusian.
Every season feels more Promethean to me. Hannibal Lecter approves of this message as long a fava beans go with the main course.

-
Another Mayfield mock and a trade...
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/02/nfl_mock_draft_2018_roundup_br.html
-
Whaddaya say we make a run for THIS super brilliant QB?
The earth is not flat. Most sane people know that. But thanks to Kyrie Irving, those five words have had to appear in “sports” articles over the past year.
Seriously, it’s been more than a year now since Irving first rolled out his flat earth theory. And yet still, athletes are following his lead. The latest, apparently, is NFL quarterback Geno Smith:
-
A(K)l(i)l(z)e(e)n(r). will make a perfect transition to a 2-14 team once we add defenders to a healthy defense.

You guys are a hoot.

A(K)l(i)l(z)e(e)n(r). will make a perfect transition to a 2-14 team once we add defenders to a healthy defense.

You guys are a hoot.

Very good aggie, a lot of work to make your point.
I have a good idea (I'm sure of it) the BROWNS can put the top 5 or 6 QB names plus Barkley plus a defensive guy on a wheel of fortune type wheel, wait now......
"And with the first selection in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select"........spin wheel..... eh? Catchy? Maybe a yearly thing?
To me most QBs in this class are about the same anyway.

-
Bortles getting an extension from the Jags makes for one less suitor for Cousins.
-
Bortles getting an extension from the Jags makes for one less suitor for Cousins.
Bortles getting an extension from the Jags makes for one less suitor for Cousins.
I could see them drafting someone like Mike White somewhere in round 2 or upper round 3 where he's not immediately threatening to Bortles but they're damn glad they just-in-cased his asssss. When it comes to a position as important as QB the 70s lyrics that say "it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along" can ring very true IMO.
As for the love-fest for Cousins - let someone else Pump-kin. He's way overpriced.
-
Bortles getting an extension from the Jags makes for one less suitor for Cousins.
I could see them drafting someone like Mike White somewhere in round 2 or upper round 3 where he's not immediately threatening to Bortles but they're damn glad they just-in-cased his asssss. When it comes to a position as important as QB the 70s lyrics that say "it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along" can ring very true IMO.
As for the love-fest for Cousins - let someone else Pump-kin. He's way overpriced.
I could see them drafting someone like Mike White somewhere in round 2 or upper round 3 where he's not immediately threatening to Bortles but they're damn glad they just-in-cased his asssss. When it comes to a position as important as QB the 70s lyrics that say "it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along" can ring very true IMO.
As for the love-fest for Cousins - let someone else Pump-kin. He's way overpriced.
I am definitely not in on the love fest but it does limit the likely suspects. I am for Darnold and a vet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
