2018 QB Class
-
-
-
Zombo said:
The easiest to coach: Ball Security.
Darnold is the leader in the clubhouse.
Zombo
Darnold is working with Carson Palmers brother to fix his long whine up in his mechcanics. Some say that is why Darnold/agent chose to not throw at Combine but to wait for his familiar WR's at Pro Day..Am holding that thought on Darnold till I see this new whined up..
Darnold is working with Carson Palmers brother to fix his long whine up in his mechcanics. Some say that is why Darnold/agent chose to not throw at Combine but to wait for his familiar WR's at Pro Day..Am holding that thought on Darnold till I see this new whined up..
Jordan Palmer also worked with DeShaun Watson last year. It looked like he did a great job!
-
-
I'm looking forward to seeing Rosen throw at the combines. There's no hurry in coming to a final opinion on the guy.
I'm being honest when I say I've seen a guy that was hyped up as the #1 QB coming out of high school. I've seen the ideal mechanics I've read about; but I've also seen him miss/overthrow some wide open targets that the great ones in the NFL complete routinely. I pointed this out in the first half of the video SD-Tom shared. 2 different guys broke open with no defenders between them and the end zone and he missed them both. When I'm hearing best QB in the country - that's where I expect to see that.
I've had season tickets to Vandy games. I remembered Jay Cutler becoming the SEC Player of the Year and all people asked was - what if he just had a defense? Well, in the NFL - it was pretty much the same story as early as Denver. A lot of big stats with no victories. He'll get you all those 340 yards and over passing days way easier than he'll get you victories on those days. What's missing? Teammates AGAIN? Really?
Is Rosen throwing? I know Darnold isn't.
Is Rosen throwing? I know Darnold isn't.
Yes, Rosen is throwing. Stock up! If you don't believe in yourself - who will?
Darnold is not. Stock down! Yeah, I know he's working with the same guy (Jordan Palmer) that worked with DeShaun Watson for ideal results. However, Watson still participated in the combines and it went well enough for a team to trade up to #12 overall to take him. He's going to get interviewed by interested team so he can tell them "hey I've recently altered some mechanics so I'm not quite where I want to be just yet; but I LOVE to compete so here I am. Having said that, I hope you'll notice some progress when you see me again at my Pro Day." Or, something to that effect. Believe in yourself kid!
IMO, this is an ideal chance to compete especially considering Darnold's 2017 troubles with pocket pressure with the fumbles. Here's the chance to throw with no pass rushers challenging mechanics, time to throw and ball security. Even better, there's no corners messing up routes or throws. Take advantage of these goodies in front of people that may want to invest in you. Show them what you'd be like with reasonable pass pro and WRs that can actually get open.
The drills are just specified drops/roll-outs and throw to an area. Last year, the best 2 QBs by far on those quick out throws were Watson and Trubisky. They also looked best overall to me. They were my 1A and 1B last year. That said, I usually found myself defending Watson to people that only liked Trubisky. I'll say this again this year - you don't have to like just 1 QB or prematurely entrench yourself into 1 QB camp 6-8 weeks before the combines. Not to sound like Bart Simpson giving advice on etiquette...
-
-
Moses? As in parted the Red Sea Moses? Or Moses Malone?
As in the one that parted a lot more than just the Red Sea.
-
Moses? As in parted the Red Sea Moses? Or Moses Malone?
As in the one that parted a lot more than just the Red Sea.
As in the one that parted a lot more than just the Red Sea.
So, perhaps then, as most archeologist suggest....the whole Exodus never happened, that it appears to be mythological because if such an even would have occurred, there would have been an archeological record of it.
Ergo...the "parting of the Red Sea" is allegorical for some other event(s) or activity?
And check this out:
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2013/10/penis-sizes-of-world-religious-figures/
-
So the myth grew out of the parting of the queen's legs? No wonder he had to get outa town.

-
-
Thought it was funny Bucky Brooks thought Rosen sucked, Mayock thought he looked very good and showed he was the smoothest thrower.
-
Who the hell is Bucky Brooks?
an analyst/ex player. maybe NFL network? Not really sure what channel
-
Thought it was funny Bucky Brooks thought Rosen sucked, Mayock thought he looked very good and showed he was the smoothest thrower.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
