2018 QB Class
-
What consists of a seven-course Irish meal?
A six-pack of beer and a potato.
Close to the same here in Texas. 6 pack and potato CHIPS.
You're BOTH wrong....
A 6 pack & a shot o' good Irish Whiskey....I prefer Old Bushmill to Jameson (the Protestants beat we Catholics in the makin' of the whiskey!).
Mike
-
Notice I used your logic to compare Kizer to Wentz?
I noticed that you were puzzled of my numbers. Take half the money out of your piggy bank and give it to me. I have 50% and you have 50%. See how that works??
Hilarious, you are arguing over 6 more completions per 100 attempts. Thats 24 more completions @ 400 attempts divide by 16 games = 1.5 additional completions per game to reach 62%. Brady completes so many short 5 yard passes its impossible for him to not be in the 66% range which is 2 completions out 3 attempts and the winning formula. Brady, Rogers, Ryan, Brees even Alex Smith are all 66% passers. Allen needs 10 more completions per 100 to reach the 66% plateau. 2.5 completions per 16 games with better coaching, better OL, better WRs, better RBs.
Allen needs coaching up. Brady needed coaching up. Its foolish to believe that these QBs come from winning college programs and start winning in the NFL the same way. Brady is constantly working on his throwing motion and footwork.
I noticed that you were puzzled of my numbers. Take half the money out of your piggy bank and give it to me. I have 50% and you have 50%. See how that works??
Hilarious, you are arguing over 6 more completions per 100 attempts. Thats 24 more completions @ 400 attempts divide by 16 games = 1.5 additional completions per game to reach 62%. Brady completes so many short 5 yard passes its impossible for him to not be in the 66% range which is 2 completions out 3 attempts and the winning formula. Brady, Rogers, Ryan, Brees even Alex Smith are all 66% passers. Allen needs 10 more completions per 100 to reach the 66% plateau. 2.5 completions per 16 games with better coaching, better OL, better WRs, better RBs.
Allen needs coaching up. Brady needed coaching up. Its foolish to believe that these QBs come from winning college programs and start winning in the NFL the same way. Brady is constantly working on his throwing motion and footwork.
Apparently The Rock eye-roll is too subtle for you. Then, the ball going over the punter’s head went even further over your head.
I wasn’t puzzled at all; I was being sarcastic. My one year old son knows one percent is one out of a hundred.
You were overstating the obvious like you had some Billy Bean keen eye for stats. Meanwhile, every one else knows that 6% difference in completion percentage is like a quarter-second in the 40.
It’s foolish to think a guy that can’t complete 60% of his passes against Mountain West competition will complete 66% in the NFL.
-
What consists of a seven-course Irish meal?
A six-pack of beer and a potato.
Close to the same here in Texas. 6 pack and potato CHIPS.
You're BOTH wrong....
A 6 pack & a shot o' good Irish Whiskey....I prefer Old Bushmill to Jameson (the Protestants beat we Catholics in the makin' of the whiskey!).
Mike
You're BOTH wrong....
A 6 pack & a shot o' good Irish Whiskey....I prefer Old Bushmill to Jameson (the Protestants beat we Catholics in the makin' of the whiskey!).
Mike
You boys got a lot a learnin' to do about south of the border rums.

-
They are putting out a series of these breakdowns.
First off is Lamar Jackson
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/1/25/16931282/getting-to-know-the-2018-qb-class-lamar-jackson
-

Like the truth - the Browns' future QB is out there, somewhere.
-
Arians retired to phone home.
-
Yeah, i'll pass.
-
Dan Coughlin is a typical outspoken Irishman an old favorite of many of us other old Irishmen in NE Ohio. He could not be called boring.
Mike
Dan Coughlin is a typical outspoken Irishman an old favorite of many of us other old Irishmen in NE Ohio. He could not be called boring.
Mike
I am an old Irishman in NE Ohio. (I actually have dual Irish citizenship). And I can call him boring.
-
What consists of a seven-course Irish meal?
A six-pack of beer and a potato.
Close to the same here in Texas. 6 pack and potato CHIPS.
You're BOTH wrong....
A 6 pack & a shot o' good Irish Whiskey....I prefer Old Bushmill to Jameson (the Protestants beat we Catholics in the makin' of the whiskey!).
Mike
You're BOTH wrong....
A 6 pack & a shot o' good Irish Whiskey....I prefer Old Bushmill to Jameson (the Protestants beat we Catholics in the makin' of the whiskey!).
Mike
No...they don't.
-
I noticed that you were puzzled of my numbers. Take half the money out of your piggy bank and give it to me. I have 50% and you have 50%. See how that works??
Hilarious, you are arguing over 6 more completions per 100 attempts. Thats 24 more completions @ 400 attempts divide by 16 games = 1.5 additional completions per game to reach 62%. Brady completes so many short 5 yard passes its impossible for him to not be in the 66% range which is 2 completions out 3 attempts and the winning formula. Brady, Rogers, Ryan, Brees even Alex Smith are all 66% passers. Allen needs 10 more completions per 100 to reach the 66% plateau. 2.5 completions per 16 games with better coaching, better OL, better WRs, better RBs.
Allen needs coaching up. Brady needed coaching up. Its foolish to believe that these QBs come from winning college programs and start winning in the NFL the same way. Brady is constantly working on his throwing motion and footwork.
Apparently The Rock eye-roll is too subtle for you. Then, the ball going over the punter’s head went even further over your head.
I wasn’t puzzled at all; I was being sarcastic. My one year old son knows one percent is one out of a hundred.
You were overstating the obvious like you had some Billy Bean keen eye for stats. Meanwhile, every one else knows that 6% difference in completion percentage is like a quarter-second in the 40.
It’s foolish to think a guy that can’t complete 60% of his passes against Mountain West competition will complete 66% in the NFL.
You were overstating the obvious like you had some Billy Bean keen eye for stats.
It's what he does... the man knows his limitations.
Great idea for a new avatar for him...

Z?
-
Bruce Arians believes college QB crop may be “best in the last 15 or 20 years”
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on February 1, 2018, 1:03 AM EST
Getty ImagesBruce Arians may not be coaching the Arizona Cardinals anymore, but that doesn’t mean he’s not still invested in the game he coached for 42 years.
In an interview with Josh Weinfuss of ESPN.com at the Waste Management Open on Wednesday, Arians spoke glowingly about the group of college quarterbacks eligible to be drafted in April.
“Oh, I think it’s outstanding,” Arians said. “Maybe the best in 15 or 20 years. The number of quality guys with height, stature, arms, statistics… I really wish I had the chance to meet each and every one and do all the evaluations but I think right now you could be sitting at 14 and get a quarterback. People are going to start trading up and everything but there’s enough quality guys to go around for everybody.
Arians’ former team needs a quarterback following the retirement of Carson Palmer after the season. They will certainly be one of the teams pouring time into evaluations of all of the quarterbacks available in the class.
Arians said there’s a lot of quarterbacks that have made an impression on him from this year’s crop.
“Talent-wise, I mean, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, (Josh) Allen,” he said. “Baker (Mayfield) has that charisma. I love Lamar Jackson. I think he’s got an unbelievable skill set. Mason Rudolph beat my (Virginia Tech) Hokies with that deep ball and he may have the best deep ball of all of them. You could go on and on.”
-
Angling for Arians QB Camp? haha
-
-
I had read something about Peyton Manning possibly getting a similar show next season but it was speculation.
Jay Cutler, actually.
He'd be the anti-Gruden. It would be a half hour of snide remarks, resting bitch face stares into the camera, and eye rolls.
-
I had read something about Peyton Manning possibly getting a similar show next season but it was speculation.
Jay Cutler, actually.
He'd be the anti-Gruden. It would be a half hour of snide remarks, resting bitch face stares into the camera, and eye rolls.
Jay Cutler, actually.
He'd be the anti-Gruden. It would be a half hour of snide remarks, resting bitch face stares into the camera, and eye rolls.
“So what if you threw an interception? They can get over it.”
-
I noticed that you were puzzled of my numbers. Take half the money out of your piggy bank and give it to me. I have 50% and you have 50%. See how that works??
Hilarious, you are arguing over 6 more completions per 100 attempts. Thats 24 more completions @ 400 attempts divide by 16 games = 1.5 additional completions per game to reach 62%. Brady completes so many short 5 yard passes its impossible for him to not be in the 66% range which is 2 completions out 3 attempts and the winning formula. Brady, Rogers, Ryan, Brees even Alex Smith are all 66% passers. Allen needs 10 more completions per 100 to reach the 66% plateau. 2.5 completions per 16 games with better coaching, better OL, better WRs, better RBs.
Allen needs coaching up. Brady needed coaching up. Its foolish to believe that these QBs come from winning college programs and start winning in the NFL the same way. Brady is constantly working on his throwing motion and footwork.
Apparently The Rock eye-roll is too subtle for you. Then, the ball going over the punter’s head went even further over your head.
I wasn’t puzzled at all; I was being sarcastic. My one year old son knows one percent is one out of a hundred.
You were overstating the obvious like you had some Billy Bean keen eye for stats. Meanwhile, every one else knows that 6% difference in completion percentage is like a quarter-second in the 40.
It’s foolish to think a guy that can’t complete 60% of his passes against Mountain West competition will complete 66% in the NFL.
Apparently The Rock eye-roll is too subtle for you. Then, the ball going over the punter’s head went even further over your head.
I wasn’t puzzled at all; I was being sarcastic. My one year old son knows one percent is one out of a hundred.
You were overstating the obvious like you had some Billy Bean keen eye for stats. Meanwhile, every one else knows that 6% difference in completion percentage is like a quarter-second in the 40.
It’s foolish to think a guy that can’t complete 60% of his passes against Mountain West competition will complete 66% in the NFL.
You were confused, but glad to see your 1 yo son understands percentages. He didnt get his brains from his Pa thats for sure.
I will side with those who evaluate NFL talent before the Rain Man of the Browns forum. Thanks anyway.
-
Apparently The Rock eye-roll is too subtle for you. Then, the ball going over the punter’s head went even further over your head.
I wasn’t puzzled at all; I was being sarcastic. My one year old son knows one percent is one out of a hundred.
You were overstating the obvious like you had some Billy Bean keen eye for stats. Meanwhile, every one else knows that 6% difference in completion percentage is like a quarter-second in the 40.
It’s foolish to think a guy that can’t complete 60% of his passes against Mountain West competition will complete 66% in the NFL.
You were confused, but glad to see your 1 yo son understands percentages. He didnt get his brains from his Pa thats for sure.
I will side with those who evaluate NFL talent before the Rain Man of the Browns forum. Thanks anyway.
You were confused, but glad to see your 1 yo son understands percentages. He didnt get his brains from his Pa thats for sure.
I will side with those who evaluate NFL talent before the Rain Man of the Browns forum. Thanks anyway.
sarcasm
[sahr-kaz-uh m]noun
-
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
-
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark
Once again, your puerile simplicity can’t decipher facetious if it bit you in the tuckus.
Sidenote: not cool with the Rain Man remark. My sister is mentally disabled, and it’s cretins like you that can’t handle their own mental inferiority, so you attempt derision. Thing is, she knows she’s smarter than you. She has a legit reason, whereas you are willfully ignorant.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

