Skip to content

Completion %

The Browns Board
50 12 1.1k
  • @calfoxwc said:

    ha. I have noted Allen's lack of accuracy. The question is, how much is all on the qb? some of it has to do with the

    defenses faced, the protection or lack thereof, the quality of wr's, availability of a very good pass catching TE,  AND the type of offense played....the running game, and whatever else.

    The accuracy may very well be coached/fixed to a point. You can NOT coach and fix a lifetime of being a spoiled asswipe turd like rosen, who has no leadership and would be a cancer in your lockerroom, a community divider, and a quitter when things get tough on the field. Little rosie would walk away whining, and blaming everything on his not having a hottub on the sideline. have a nice day.😎

    Rosen really gets you hot and bothered under your red MAGA hat, doesn't he?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Rosen really gets you hot and bothered under your red MAGA hat, doesn't he?

    not at all. I was bashing the brash, arrogant punk long before I read about the stupid hat. I have friends who are very, very liberal.

    Doesn't matter, except we know we don't bother talking politics. Which, as tour said, can you leave the politics off the board ?

  • @hoorta said:

    Regarding Allen- there was some interesting stuff on a cleveland.com podcast. Guy went in pretty deep detail...  Josh's lousy completion% was against IIRC collectively (don't quote me on the exact #) the #178th ranked NCAA passing defenses. 

    Regarding Rosen- seems you're using one factor (that can't even be quantitated) to disqualify a player...   

       That one factor is not a coaching factor. It's an ingrained, permanent flaw that doesn't lend itself to inspiring the team around him, the community and fans of the team. No team needs the distraction. Character is one of the core values I look for in a "face of the franchise". Cherry pick the stat about the 178th pass defenses? How about telling us the rating of the players around him? Like maybe the 180th ranked set of wide receivers? Stats are relative to other stats.

        So, a bad accuracy percentage says only that "there are reason/reasons why". That's all. If the reasons reside with the player, fine.

    It it doesn't seem to be a coaching thing, fine. Don't draft the player. I don't see the answer so far with Allen, that's all.

    @calfoxwc said:

       That one factor is not a coaching factor. It's an ingrained, permanent flaw that doesn't lend itself to inspiring the team around him, the community and fans of the team. No team needs the distraction. Character is one of the core values I look for in a "face of the franchise". Cherry pick the stat about the 178th pass defenses? How about telling us the rating of the players around him? Like maybe the 180th ranked set of wide receivers? Stats are relative to other stats.

        So, a bad accuracy percentage says only that "there are reason/reasons why". That's all. If the reasons reside with the player, fine.

    It it doesn't seem to be a coaching thing, fine. Don't draft the player. I don't see the answer so far with Allen, that's all.

    OK you want to tell me people can't change- drastically? Not easy, and it doesn't happen often. I sure hope Gordon did. The guy who founded AA was a skid row drunk. I used to be a Democrat way back. 

    Dorsey will interview Rosen at length, doubtless asking some pointed questions. (Just like Mayfield was asked at the Senior Bowl) I'll trust their first hand look other than hearsay. They all get a "personality profile" test at the combine- besides the Wunderlich. (Care to bet me Rosen scores 35+?) Those tests make it mighty hard to disguise being a Grade A Jerk.    

  • @calfoxwc said:

       That one factor is not a coaching factor. It's an ingrained, permanent flaw that doesn't lend itself to inspiring the team around him, the community and fans of the team. No team needs the distraction. Character is one of the core values I look for in a "face of the franchise". Cherry pick the stat about the 178th pass defenses? How about telling us the rating of the players around him? Like maybe the 180th ranked set of wide receivers? Stats are relative to other stats.

        So, a bad accuracy percentage says only that "there are reason/reasons why". That's all. If the reasons reside with the player, fine.

    It it doesn't seem to be a coaching thing, fine. Don't draft the player. I don't see the answer so far with Allen, that's all.

    OK you want to tell me people can't change- drastically? Not easy, and it doesn't happen often. I sure hope Gordon did. The guy who founded AA was a skid row drunk. I used to be a Democrat way back. 

    Dorsey will interview Rosen at length, doubtless asking some pointed questions. (Just like Mayfield was asked at the Senior Bowl) I'll trust their first hand look other than hearsay. They all get a "personality profile" test at the combine- besides the Wunderlich. (Care to bet me Rosen scores 35+?) Those tests make it mighty hard to disguise being a Grade A Jerk.    

    @hoorta said:

    OK you want to tell me people can't change- drastically? Not easy, and it doesn't happen often. I sure hope Gordon did. The guy who founded AA was a skid row drunk. I used to be a Democrat way back. 

    Dorsey will interview Rosen at length, doubtless asking some pointed questions. (Just like Mayfield was asked at the Senior Bowl) I'll trust their first hand look other than hearsay. They all get a "personality profile" test at the combine- besides the Wunderlich. (Care to bet me Rosen scores 35+?) Those tests make it mighty hard to disguise being a Grade A Jerk.    

    you telling me they always do? You take the chance, fine. I wouldn't. I'd talk to him, try to gauge how he would respond to the

    responsibilities of being a very, very rich millionaire with the weight of expectations to be the guy. I don't see it.

    You want to, okay. I believe Mayfield is easily to fit the mold, despite being imperfect. Rosen - doesn't have "it" - "it" referring to heart, toughness, and leadership. How many years has it allegedly taken Gordon? Would you wait that long for a #1 overall pick at qb?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Rosen really gets you hot and bothered under your red MAGA hat, doesn't he?

    not at all. I was bashing the brash, arrogant punk long before I read about the stupid hat. I have friends who are very, very liberal.

    Doesn't matter, except we know we don't bother talking politics. Which, as tour said, can you leave the politics off the board ?

    @calfoxwc said:

    not at all. I was bashing the brash, arrogant punk long before I read about the stupid hat. I have friends who are very, very liberal.

    Doesn't matter, except we know we don't bother talking politics. Which, as tour said, can you leave the politics off the board ?

    When it comes to you, absolutely not.

    You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

  • @hoorta said:

    OK you want to tell me people can't change- drastically? Not easy, and it doesn't happen often. I sure hope Gordon did. The guy who founded AA was a skid row drunk. I used to be a Democrat way back. 

    Dorsey will interview Rosen at length, doubtless asking some pointed questions. (Just like Mayfield was asked at the Senior Bowl) I'll trust their first hand look other than hearsay. They all get a "personality profile" test at the combine- besides the Wunderlich. (Care to bet me Rosen scores 35+?) Those tests make it mighty hard to disguise being a Grade A Jerk.    

    you telling me they always do? You take the chance, fine. I wouldn't. I'd talk to him, try to gauge how he would respond to the

    responsibilities of being a very, very rich millionaire with the weight of expectations to be the guy. I don't see it.

    You want to, okay. I believe Mayfield is easily to fit the mold, despite being imperfect. Rosen - doesn't have "it" - "it" referring to heart, toughness, and leadership. How many years has it allegedly taken Gordon? Would you wait that long for a #1 overall pick at qb?

    @calfoxwc said:

    you telling me they always do? You take the chance, fine. I wouldn't. I'd talk to him, try to gauge how he would respond to the

    responsibilities of being a very, very rich millionaire with the weight of expectations to be the guy. I don't see it.

    You want to, okay. I believe Mayfield is easily to fit the mold, despite being imperfect. Rosen - doesn't have "it" - "it" referring to heart, toughness, and leadership. How many years has it allegedly taken Gordon? Would you wait that long for a #1 overall pick at qb?

    Cal, he's already been living the life of a rich millionaire- his parents have money. Now if you want to say he won't change because he has money of his own- fine. FWIW, I've said many times I have hesitations about Rosen #1 overall- because of the injuries, not because YOU think he's a rich spoiled punk. 

    Regarding the other it's - that's your opinion. Guys who get paid to grade players don't agree. 

  • Oh, good...let's compare QB's near 30 years ago in their prime to the modern NFL passer.

    Might as Shmucking well take a RB #1 overall since we're doing Sheet based on things done that long ago. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Oh, good...let's compare QB's near 30 years ago in their prime to the modern NFL passer.

    Might as Shmucking well take a RB #1 overall since we're doing Sheet based on things done that long ago. 

    True the official and I guess you could call it the unofficial rules of the 1970 to 1980s and now certainly favor the receivers and quarterbacks now which would change the numbers. 

    Could you picture Marino and Elway (and others) in today's game......wow, pinball numbers.

  •  The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

  •  The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    @the-gipper said:

     The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    Ah, top 1 or 3 or even 5+ pick = lousy team. So how exactly do you end up on the "right" team? Holdout? 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

     The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    Ah, top 1 or 3 or even 5+ pick = lousy team. So how exactly do you end up on the "right" team? Holdout? 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Ah, top 1 or 3 or even 5+ pick = lousy team. So how exactly do you end up on the "right" team? Holdout? 😆

    If you are implying that he was being maliciously Coy,I would say certainly

  • Mason Rudolph  -  He's got good size.  (nice to have a QB that you can QB sneak with)  Has a nice arm.  Has good stats.  Doesn't get his weight transferred 'through' the throw, lower body hangs back.  

  •  The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    @the-gipper said:

     The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

  • @the-gipper said:

     The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

    @hoorta said:

    Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

    Probably would work, most likely on the NFL Rookie Unofficial Website by now.

    But you will take a major paycut! Hey sign with the BROWNS maybe become the starter, get the crap kicked out of you and move on to the "right" team when your contract is up......a much richer man, maybe set for life, eh? 

  • @the-gipper said:

     The one thing about Rosen that I heard him say in an interview on TV tonight is that he said he wanted to go to the right team to win multiple Super Bowl's. Again the emphasis was on the right team. To me it was perhaps a subtle hint that he did not think that the Browns were the right team because he said he did not care that much about being the number one overall pick. Just being on the right team

    Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

    @hoorta said:

    Note to Josh. You want to go to the right team? Here's how you do it. Get into a couple bar fights that get posted to YouTube, then bust your girl friend in the chops. Low second round at best...   

    Or post the rest of the unpublished pics in the hot tub where he is actually muff diving.😛

    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_email&hsimp=yhs-pty_email&hspart=pty&p=josh+rosen+hot+tub#id=2&vid=80ca7912395a0d1da5745c0ffa7d7398&action=click

  • @calfoxwc said:

    not at all. I was bashing the brash, arrogant punk long before I read about the stupid hat. I have friends who are very, very liberal.

    Doesn't matter, except we know we don't bother talking politics. Which, as tour said, can you leave the politics off the board ?

    When it comes to you, absolutely not.

    You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

    @dutch-oven said:

    When it comes to you, absolutely not. You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

    lol... and no supper?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you telling me they always do? You take the chance, fine. I wouldn't. I'd talk to him, try to gauge how he would respond to the

    responsibilities of being a very, very rich millionaire with the weight of expectations to be the guy. I don't see it.

    You want to, okay. I believe Mayfield is easily to fit the mold, despite being imperfect. Rosen - doesn't have "it" - "it" referring to heart, toughness, and leadership. How many years has it allegedly taken Gordon? Would you wait that long for a #1 overall pick at qb?

    Cal, he's already been living the life of a rich millionaire- his parents have money. Now if you want to say he won't change because he has money of his own- fine. FWIW, I've said many times I have hesitations about Rosen #1 overall- because of the injuries, not because YOU think he's a rich spoiled punk. 

    Regarding the other it's - that's your opinion. Guys who get paid to grade players don't agree. 

    @hoorta said:

    Cal, he's already been living the life of a rich millionaire- his parents have money. Now if you want to say he won't change because he has money of his own- fine. FWIW, I've said many times I have hesitations about Rosen #1 overall- because of the injuries, not because YOU think he's a rich spoiled punk. 

    Regarding the other it's - that's your opinion. Guys who get paid to grade players don't agree. 

    And if you're willing to believe the thread Tour posted re: Kiper getting his pockets lined - even more reason to do your own evals.   

  • @calfoxwc said:

    not at all. I was bashing the brash, arrogant punk long before I read about the stupid hat. I have friends who are very, very liberal.

    Doesn't matter, except we know we don't bother talking politics. Which, as tour said, can you leave the politics off the board ?

    When it comes to you, absolutely not.

    You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

    @dutch-oven said:

    When it comes to you, absolutely not.

    You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

       I never once started the political crap here. Too bad your clinton lost the election, but it's for the best of our country.

    Keep it to football.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    When it comes to you, absolutely not.

    You constantly make your bed when it comes to this topic, so you'll lie in it, and you'll like it.

       I never once started the political crap here. Too bad your clinton lost the election, but it's for the best of our country.

    Keep it to football.

    @calfoxwc said:

       I never once started the political crap here. Too bad your clinton lost the election, but it's for the best of our country.

    Keep it to football.

    You are so adorable when you are blatantly full of Sheet, Princess. 😉

  • although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.

    God Bless ya

  • although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.

    God Bless ya

    @calfoxwc said:

    although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.

    God Bless ya

    Says the guy who thinks Roethlisberger played for the Miami Hurricanes...

    I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, but I'm sure you'll post a two year old link that has nothing to do with anything in a desperate attempt to refute this. You keep doing you, Princess.

  • have a nice day, nice comeback though, on the hurricanes link mistake I made.

    I'm not perfect, I'm just close enough to perfect for me. I've been watching the Browns

    since the Jim Brown days. how bout you? since manziel?