Completion %
-
although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.
God Bless ya
-
although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.
God Bless ya
although, you don't know about football, either... have a nice day, sissy stanley.
God Bless ya
Says the guy who thinks Roethlisberger played for the Miami Hurricanes...
I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, but I'm sure you'll post a two year old link that has nothing to do with anything in a desperate attempt to refute this. You keep doing you, Princess.
-
have a nice day, nice comeback though, on the hurricanes link mistake I made.
I'm not perfect, I'm just close enough to perfect for me. I've been watching the Browns
since the Jim Brown days. how bout you? since manziel?
-
have a nice day, nice comeback though, on the hurricanes link mistake I made.
I'm not perfect, I'm just close enough to perfect for me. I've been watching the Browns
since the Jim Brown days. how bout you? since manziel?
have a nice day, nice comeback though, on the hurricanes link mistake I made.
I'm not perfect, I'm just close enough to perfect for me. I've been watching the Browns
since the Jim Brown days. how bout you? since manziel?
Congrats, you are older than me. I suppose for a person of such limited intellect, you've got to find your victories where ever you can Princess.
-
go back to your round table, Sure Bitcholot. I"m a retired corporate programmer/business-analyst consultant.
Yes, my intellect is limited - I'm no super genius. But I can be good once as I ever was. Sure you don't want to talk football?
-
go back to your round table, Sure Bitcholot. I"m a retired corporate programmer/business-analyst consultant.
Yes, my intellect is limited - I'm no super genius. But I can be good once as I ever was. Sure you don't want to talk football?
go back to your round table, Sure Bitcholot. I"m a retired corporate programmer/business-analyst consultant.
Yes, my intellect is limited - I'm no super genius. But I can be good once as I ever was. Sure you don't want to talk football?
You quoted Toby Keith? Seriously?
Better watch your language mister, or I'll complain about you to the moderators. Oh wait, only you would do something as lame as that...Â
-
I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years. If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.
Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.
-
I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years. If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.
Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.
I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years. If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.
Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.
Reading comprehension is another one of your weaknesses, isn't in Princess? Between that and you posting links that have nothing to do with what you are rambling about, you should give up trying to talk about football, or politics, or basically anything.Â
-
you never get started, doosh "girlieman" bloven. You are just another kid that is desperate to argue with somebody to feel
like a "lord of the flies" alpha squid. Have a nice day, sissy stanley, and God Bless Ya.
-
I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years. If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.
Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.
I don't have to "watch" it, I have never offended anybody with over the top low blow rhetoric in all these years.
(except, of course...any political figure with integrity).
If I do, then I expect it to be reported, especially since I'm not your friend, sissy stanley. You going to report me for the toby keith line? ha. figures.
Let us all know when you want to actually talk football. I am willing to wait til you learn...something about it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login