Skip to content

The Wizard - Stepping Down

The Browns Board
15 9 887 1
  • Ozzie Newsome sucked. He was a phony. That's what Flugel said.

    Back in the day, Flugel said that it was PHIL SEWAGE who was responsible for the Ravens success, and that without PHIL SEWAGE Ozzie would be exposed.

    Ozzie played as a Brown, and he retires as a Brown. The real Browns.

  • D'UH he's not retiring he's just stepping down as GM, ever read anything?

    ........Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti announced Friday that long-time general manager Ozzie Newsome will step down after the 2018 season. Assistant general manager Eric DeCosta will take over.

    Newsome, 61, will remain with the Ravens in some capacity........

  • Phoney? 

    ........Newsome is credited with building one of the best defenses in NFL history with the selections of Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, and Haloti Ngata. During his 22 seasons in charge of Ravens personnel, Newsome acquired 38 Pro Bowlers all 17 All-Pros.........

    Everyone knows that.

  • Ozzie is and always will be a traitor to Me.. For him to take that job and Sheet on Cleveland was a cardinal sin for me.. Go to hell Ozzie.. And rot with Art...

  • Ozzie is and always will be a traitor to Me.. For him to take that job and Sheet on Cleveland was a cardinal sin for me.. Go to hell Ozzie.. And rot with Art...

    @nickers said:

    Ozzie is and always will be a traitor to Me.. For him to take that job and Sheet on Cleveland was a cardinal sin for me.. Go to hell Ozzie.. And rot with Art...

    Along with every other guy who chose employment in Baltimore vs nothing in Cleveland for their prime football years? (plus some gooood crabs!)

  • @nickers said:

    Ozzie is and always will be a traitor to Me.. For him to take that job and Sheet on Cleveland was a cardinal sin for me.. Go to hell Ozzie.. And rot with Art...

    Along with every other guy who chose employment in Baltimore vs nothing in Cleveland for their prime football years? (plus some gooood crabs!)

    @mjp28 said:

    Along with every other guy who chose employment in Baltimore vs nothing in Cleveland for their prime football years? (plus some gooood crabs!)

    NFL teams were just throwing jobs at black guys in upper management back then too... 😆

  • The "I have to prove I'm more heartless" dynamic around here never ceases to amaze...

  • The "I have to prove I'm more heartless" dynamic around here never ceases to amaze...

    @tour2ma said:

    The "I have to prove I'm more heartless" dynamic around here never ceases to amaze...

    This is not about being "heartless".. Its about honor to me.. As a kid who ran into Mr. Newsome often at the local convenient store.. I took it as a slap in the balls to all Browns fans and Clevelanders , that he would sink so low as to work for that scumbag (Art) . When He probably could've gotten a job anywhere... Phuck him!

  • OK.... Then the "I have to prove I'm more honorable..."

  • 20071220wiz.jpg