Kenny Britt
-
Dorkey. He is another coffee fetcher
Basically- that's all Britt does for Belichick. I said from the get-go, beware of guys coming off of a contract year that's an outlier of previous performance. Once he got paid, that was the best part of Kenny's game- collecting paychecks. Locker room cancer in Cleveland from multiple reports. Didn't want to be on a losing team so he acted like a big enough a-hole to get sent out of town.
-
Dorkey. He is another coffee fetcher
Basically- that's all Britt does for Belichick. I said from the get-go, beware of guys coming off of a contract year that's an outlier of previous performance. Once he got paid, that was the best part of Kenny's game- collecting paychecks. Locker room cancer in Cleveland from multiple reports. Didn't want to be on a losing team so he acted like a big enough a-hole to get sent out of town.
Basically- that's all Britt does for Belichick. I said from the get-go, beware of guys coming off of a contract year that's an outlier of previous performance. Once he got paid, that was the best part of Kenny's game- collecting paychecks. Locker room cancer in Cleveland from multiple reports. Didn't want to be on a losing team so he acted like a big enough a-hole to get sent out of town.
Fuk him in the butt with a pinecone.
WSS
-
While Britt takes his victory lap, keep in mind he’s caught a whopping 2 passes for his new team.
He is also been inactive the past 2 games, and likely inactive for the Super Bowl.
To draw a parallel, I once spit in Lake Erie while fishing...I guess I can take credit for filling it up.
Ask Westside Steve to relate the story about the day he had lunch with Pancho Villa.
Ask Westside Steve to relate the story about the day he had lunch with Pancho Villa.
I to have had lunch with Pancho Villa!
-
It's funny cause I saw a guy on the field who literally couldn't get open, dropped passes, and got benched for being the worst of a cast of clown WR's. But that was coaching? Riiiiight.
Britt was a little bitch, plain and simple. He took the money and ran just like Bowe did.
-
“‘Good players, good teams, can’t overcome bad coaching.’ Simple as that,” Britt told Grossi.
Quite the statement. Sour grapes? Or true statement? - Mr. Haslam, what are your thoughts on the statement?
Is the 'bad coaching' thing somewhat muted now that we have Haley and HIS offense and play calling?
...before the ink was dry on his contract Dorsey cut Britt. Was Hue behind that? Did he tell Dorsey, "I've been telling them to cut this guy."
Quite the statement. Sour grapes? Or true statement? -
A bit of both.
Mr. Haslam, what are your thoughts on the statement?
Is the 'bad coaching' thing somewhat muted now that we have Haley and HIS offense and play calling?
...before the ink was dry on his contract Dorsey cut Britt. Was Hue behind that? Did he tell Dorsey, "I've been telling them to cut this guy."
I don't think Hue needed to tell Dorsey.
-
Hasn't he been inactive every eeek with Pats?
Yep. That is correct.
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
-
Hasn't he been inactive every eeek with Pats?
Yep. That is correct.
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
Ha, & Ghoolie wants to rag on Coleman? Britt was a horrible signing. Really contributing to the Pats, 2 catches for 23 yards. Damn shame if the Pats win and he gets a ring for taking up a roster spot.
The Browns are essentially paying him to play for NE. Looking at his contracts, Pats are only paying him $158k, next season is non-guaranteed. OTOH, we're on the hook for $4 million in dead money this year. Whoever signed him should be fired. LOL, I think we did.

-
Have to see this entire segment in Bud Shaw's column on Britt to truly appreciate it...
* Former Browns "receiver" Kenny Britt hasn't played much since signing with New England and isn't expected to against the Eagles.
So you know what that means. Kenny Britt will catch the game-winning pass from Brady.
* Britt kept dropping "Dilly Dilly" references in answering questions about the Browns during a Super Bowl session with reporters.
Since he was being asked questions about his time in Berea, he shouldn't be ripped for answering them.
But "pit of misery" Bud Light commercial references?
He doesn't get to do that. Those should be reserved for the people who had to watch him.
* Britt on Hue Jackson (sort of): "I'm going to leave you with this quote that I heard. It wasn't toward me. Just out there in general. Good players, good teams, can't overcome bad coaching. Simple as that."
So if you're looking for evidence Jackson has hit rock bottom, it's a multiple choice:
- 0-16;
- A NFL head coach swimming in Lake Erie;
- a NFL head coach getting called out by Kenny Britt.
http://www.cleveland.com/budshaw/index.ssf/2018/02/how_much_influence_will_hue_ja.html
-
Hasn't he been inactive every eeek with Pats?
Yep. That is correct.
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
Oops, I was wrong & I apologize.
Mike
-
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
Oops, I was wrong & I apologize.
Mike
Oops, I was wrong & I apologize.
Mike
But you were not far wrong.
-
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
Oops, I was wrong & I apologize.
Mike
Oops, I was wrong & I apologize.
For what it's worth I knew he'd played vs. PTG, but wasn't sure about the other two games... and he was 3 for 3 in the regular season.
He was filling in for Chris Hogan... who pulled a hammie IIRC.
I do not think Britt's seen the field in the post season. Can't find any stats to say he has and remember seeing his name at least one week on the Inactives list.
-
Jesus this guy is something else.
Gave no effort, constantly complained, and trashed cleveland. f#$% him. oh, and also f#$% kyrie irving.
We need more players like Joe Thomas and too bad Kyrie is selfish instead of having the heart of a high class person like Dirk Nowitzki
-
Hasn't he been inactive every eeek with Pats?
Yep. That is correct.
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
ummmm... sorry... active for 3 of 4.
10 2017-12-17 14 29-089 NWE @ PIT W 27-24 1 1 7 7.00 0 100.0% 7.00 0 0 11 2017-12-24 15 29-096 NWE BUF W 37-16 2 1 16 16.00 0 50.0% 8.00 0 0 12 2017-12-31 16 29-103 NWE NYJ W 26-6 2 0 0 0 0.0% 0.00 0 0 https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BritKe00/gamelog/2017/
Not that Kenny Brat was burning any more calories than a mannequin in that sense of active...
-
I honestly can't figure who would waste energy putting a mike in front of this guy's big mouth. Who cares to hear him answer questions from ANYBODY? It doesn't matter if it is Super Bowl week....he's a clown of the 1st order and about as reliable as the wind.
-
I was the knucklehead that went all Ralph Cramden on this guy saying and thinking he was a good signing by us... There's less embarrassing ways to announce I need my day job.
-
-
To put things in perspective, Britt was cut from an 0-16 team.
Let that sink in.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
