We Ain’t Jumpin On No Stinking Bandwagon
-
1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s yeah great decades to be a BROWNS fan.
1970's ???
The decade of the angry browns fan is what the 70's were:
Only once in that decade did the browns reach 10 wins.
Only twice did they make the playoffs.
But what really made browns fans angry:
Never won a game in Pittsburgh.
The once proud browns were routinely spanked by the Steelers, then having to sit at home and watch the former doormats of the league win 4 Super Bowls.
1970's ???
The decade of the angry browns fan is what the 70's were:
Only once in that decade did the browns reach 10 wins.
Only twice did they make the playoffs.
But what really made browns fans angry:
Never won a game in Pittsburgh.
The once proud browns were routinely spanked by the Steelers, then having to sit at home and watch the former doormats of the league win 4 Super Bowls.
Yes....the occasional Browns fans is as ignorant of history as nearly every STeeler fan is.
-
1970's ???
The decade of the angry browns fan is what the 70's were:
Only once in that decade did the browns reach 10 wins.
Only twice did they make the playoffs.
But what really made browns fans angry:
Never won a game in Pittsburgh.
The once proud browns were routinely spanked by the Steelers, then having to sit at home and watch the former doormats of the league win 4 Super Bowls.
Yes....the occasional Browns fans is as ignorant of history as nearly every STeeler fan is.
Yes....the occasional Browns fans is as ignorant of history as nearly every STeeler fan is.
I remember the 1970s and into the 1980s as a very contentious period in the old pit vs CLE rivalries at the Ol' Muni with occasional fights in the parking lot, PA licence cars getting keyed having their radio antennas snapped off (remember those?).
Ahhhhh the good ol' days.....I guess.

-
I don't know how much more of this Sheet I can take..
I might pick a new team if we can't win a few games by 2020
-
I don't know how much more of this Sheet I can take..
I might pick a new team if we can't win a few games by 2020
I don't know how much more of this Sheet I can take..
I might pick a new team if we can't win a few games by 2020
douchemuch?
-
I don't know how much more of this Sheet I can take..
I might pick a new team if we can't win a few games by 2020
douchemuch?
douchemuch?
You wish I was your douche fukboii
-
douchemuch?
You wish I was your douche fukboii
You wish I was your douche fukboii
So...you are saying you like getting and giving it up the arse?
-
You wish I was your douche fukboii
So...you are saying you like getting and giving it up the arse?
So...you are saying you like getting and giving it up the arse?
Nah Im not like you.
You just wish I was because you like the pee pee -
So I missed the bandwagon and jumped on the septic removal wagon?

So I missed the bandwagon and jumped on the septic removal wagon?

Ohhhh BROWNS v2.0 not good!

-
So I missed the bandwagon and jumped on the septic removal wagon?

-
So...you are saying you like getting and giving it up the arse?
Nah Im not like you.
You just wish I was because you like the pee peeNah Im not like you.
You just wish I was because you like the pee peeYou are the one with the screen name that looks/sounds like douchemuch.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

