Skip to content

Let's get LUCKy

The Browns Board
18 12 459 1
  • Okay. Let's say this does happen.

    What do you get at #3? 

    @poeticg said:

    Okay. Let's say this does happen.

    What do you get at #3? 

    I'd draft Barkley...

    And after I was sure you soiled yourself in orgasmic pleasure, I'd trade him to someone else. 

  • @poeticg said:

    Okay. Let's say this does happen.

    What do you get at #3? 

    I'd draft Barkley...

    And after I was sure you soiled yourself in orgasmic pleasure, I'd trade him to someone else. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'd draft Barkley...

    And after I was sure you soiled yourself in orgasmic pleasure, I'd trade him to someone else. 

    Exactly, so should the Colts not trade Luck, as we all expect them not to do, what do you suppose they plan on doing if both CLE and NY doink the dildo? 

  • Yep Syd. this was a done deal per nfl radio about noon'ish..Colts owner Irsay got screwed along with new GM..I'd have Jim Schwartz on the phone before parade floats can float..McDaniels better get Pats job cause after this, he won't see many more offers..I'd be fried as a Colts Fan or Player..Bet ya McDaniels won't be scouting at Indy Combine..that wus won't make it 40 yards from car to stadium..

  • Yea I know but it's silly season.  Would you give #1 and #4 for Luck and #3? 

    @jcam222 said:

    Yea I know but it's silly season.  Would you give #1 and #4 for Luck and #3? 

    No.

    If IND wants to dump him you know something is up. Maybe #4, maybe afterall this might be just hypothetical right now.

  • I started the trade for Luck thread months ago and you animals jumped all over me.  I still think the risk is worth the reward.  Irsay is an idiot and could easily be fleeced.  Worst case he's damaged goods and this team still wins a game.  Best case he fully recovers and turns the franchise around.

  • Got a feeling Luck is damaged goods. Who’s to say Colts stay at 3 and take a QB  not sure Brisket is the answer 

  • Yea I know but it's silly season.  Would you give #1 and #4 for Luck and #3? 

    @jcam222 said:

    Yea I know but it's silly season.  Would you give #1 and #4 for Luck and #3? 

    I don't know why the Colts would give him up after the many trips to the playoffs and Super Bowl he's brought them.

    🙄

  • @jcam222 said:

    Yea I know but it's silly season.  Would you give #1 and #4 for Luck and #3? 

    I don't know why the Colts would give him up after the many trips to the playoffs and Super Bowl he's brought them.

    🙄

    @westside-steve said:

    I don't know why the Colts would give him up after the many trips to the playoffs and Super Bowl he's brought them.

    🙄

    Luck DID take them to a number of playoffs...just not to a Super Bowl.  They were stymied by Brady.  No shame in that. But his current health condition makes him questionable going forward.   Wasn't it something similar that ended Tim Couch's career?

  • @westside-steve said:

    I don't know why the Colts would give him up after the many trips to the playoffs and Super Bowl he's brought them.

    🙄

    Luck DID take them to a number of playoffs...just not to a Super Bowl.  They were stymied by Brady.  No shame in that. But his current health condition makes him questionable going forward.   Wasn't it something similar that ended Tim Couch's career?

    @the-gipper said:

    Luck DID take them to a number of playoffs...just not to a Super Bowl.  They were stymied by Brady.  No shame in that. But his current health condition makes him questionable going forward.   Wasn't it something similar that ended Tim Couch's career?

    Do remember everybody wants to win a super bowl only one each year can it is important that a quarterback, coach, team become a relatively good team in being a playoff contender first. Then we can pick about winning it all, there aren’t many Jim Kelly  Buffalo Bills out there.

    Now perennial, decade after decade  doormats are the opposite end of that story and a more serious harder to correct problem. 

  • Well.....a question:   just what IS  the situation with Luck's shoulder.  If it is similar to Couch.....he could be cooked.   Maybe they don't want to release full details because it does not look good.

    If I recall, Couch had both a torn labrum and a torn rotator cuff.     And that terminated his career with extreme prejudice. 

    Does Luck have a similar deal?

  • Hello No.. Luck is damaged goods...