Saquon Barkley Combine Bound
-
Reports are that Giants are thinking of passing on QB at 2. Can't say I believe that is smart. And while I have a lot more experience than a lot of people on here who think they know it all, ALL of the guys in NFL know A LOT more than me.
Still, not looking good for you Po. Because whether you like the idea or want a certain guy (Barkley) the odds are very high the Browns are taking their QB. So you better be thinking 1 of 4 things, 1. Giants take their QB 2. Giants and Colts trade to QB needy teams 3. Barkley falls to #4 4. Become a Giants fan
I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.
25-30 carries and 10 receptions.
I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.
25-30 carries and 10 receptions.
Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. .
-
I feel you but I have hope we take Barkley #1. I have hope because Dorsey was pretty adamant that the last FO didn't get real players. Barkley IS the definition of a REAL PLAYER. My hope is that Dorsey is at least as smart as me and can see the forest for the trees. You take that guy six days a week and 30-40 times on Sunday.
25-30 carries and 10 receptions.
Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. .
Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. .
I stopped reading a long time ago. I'lll scan through just to see the responses to his nonsense because those can be funny but otherwise this is all just a waste of time.
-
Dorsey also has a history of not drafting running backs high. Really Po, it's gotten to the point- you can post all the videos you want to, and no one is going to bother looking at them anymore. You're wasting your time, the horse was beaten to death in the previous thread. .
I stopped reading a long time ago. I'lll scan through just to see the responses to his nonsense because those can be funny but otherwise this is all just a waste of time.
-
The Giants are an intelligent, well-run franchise.
Intelligent, well-run franchises don't pass on the replacement for their 37 year old QB for a RB with a top 5 pick. Especially franchises who rarely ever find themselves this high in the draft.
My reply to your comment is for you to watch the video. Toward the end you'll get the answer you're looking for. Justification.
-
-
Another 13 pages of PoG Suckson Barkley thread?
You know...doing too much pole smoking like Po does may not be all that great for his health.

-
Po be's pole dancing over Suckson Barkley:

-
-
Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?
-
Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?
Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?
Oh god I hope the BROWNS brass don't put any stock into that drivel.
-
-
Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?
Oh god I hope the BROWNS brass don't put any stock into that drivel.
-
It's just sad to see Kiper slipping into senility right before our eyes....
I was never a Kiper fan anyways. I much prefer the NFL network gang of scouts/draft experts.
-
It's just sad to see Kiper slipping into senility right before our eyes....
I was never a Kiper fan anyways. I much prefer the NFL network gang of scouts/draft experts.
-
It's just sad to see Kiper slipping into senility right before our eyes....
I was never a Kiper fan anyways. I much prefer the NFL network gang of scouts/draft experts.
-
Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?
Didn't Kiper have the Browns taking Josh Allen #1 in his first mock?
And has Allen #1 in his second mock too...
(unless you're Cal) Comparing him to Matt Stafford? Don't think so Mel. I knew Mayfield would start moving up the boards fast.
-
Josh Allen, #1 overall would be a very Cleveland Browns thing to do.
You don't go a generation without winning a playoff game by accident.
-
13 pages in this thread and nobody has brought up that I charted RB 1's in a Hue offense (going back to Oakland) average on 14cpg.
My personal belief on Barkley aside - whomever would advocate for him being a top 5 pick... can you justify the Browns taking him knowing how criminally underused running backs are under our current HC?
-
-
What amount of touches did Crowell get? Then add in Dukes touches, and their combined catches and you'll get the answer.
I'll check it out.
What amount of touches did Crowell get? Then add in Dukes touches, and their combined catches and you'll get the answer.
I'll check it out.
Crowell - 191 attempts. Duke - 81 attempts.
Let's round it up some to imagine an offense actually moving the chains consistently. Let's say 333 carries.
Receiving
Crowell - 28 catches. Duke - 74 catches. So add in another 120 catches.
333 carries and 120 catches. Roughly 453 touches. Is that the answer you were looking for?
We can break that down per game 453 divided by 16 games(not counting the post season) to around 28 touches per game... although It think it could amount to more, I guess it would depend on what the defenses decide to do.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login