Skip to content

NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching?

The Browns Board
92 19 2.7k 1
  • NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching? It's that major sports lull period for me. 😐

    The "Cadiverliers" are in tailspin although LBJ won a game at the buzzer yesterday - I'm no hoops guy EXCEPT for MARCH MADNESS I'm all in there.

    Thank goodness for the Olympics that start tonight! Thought for a while it might be the NK vs SK missile throwing contest, lol.

    I've been watching "m" vs THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES lately on ESPN CLASSICS. 

    Golf, sock-her, even hockey can be boring I'd rather watch kids playing in the street......if you can find any, they're all inside playing video games.....no wonder they'll never leave home.

    SO WHAT AM I MISSING ON TV? DON'T SAY THE NETWORK SIT-COMS OR REALITY TV, they stink!

  • Olympics will dominate the next couple of weeks.  Absolutely.

  • hey we beat the athletes of russia last night in mixed curling in a beat down 

    side note : the russian gal was kinda hot 

  • Perhaps I'm not understanding you question, but I'm watching the OSU men's basketball right now.  They're in 1st place in the division.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

  • yep they beat purdue last night after being down by 15 they took the lead at 2.8 to go and that was that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BUCKS

  • Wait for it... 

    Soccer 

  • Tennis

  • whoa   Thomas didn't last long cav's just shipped him off to the lakers 

  • Perhaps I'm not understanding you question, but I'm watching the OSU men's basketball right now.  They're in 1st place in the division.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

    @dawg2fan said:

    Perhaps I'm not understanding you question, but I'm watching the OSU men's basketball right now.  They're in 1st place in the division.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Yes like I said I'm not really a hoops guy, never been but I watch who's winning the conference tournaments leading up to one of the most interesting tournaments in all of sports MARCH MADNESS a true one and done event. As far as regular season not that much interest. 

    NBA near zero interest unless the Cavs are in it.

  • @dawg2fan said:

    Perhaps I'm not understanding you question, but I'm watching the OSU men's basketball right now.  They're in 1st place in the division.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Yes like I said I'm not really a hoops guy, never been but I watch who's winning the conference tournaments leading up to one of the most interesting tournaments in all of sports MARCH MADNESS a true one and done event. As far as regular season not that much interest. 

    NBA near zero interest unless the Cavs are in it.

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes like I said I'm not really a hoops guy, never been but I watch who's winning the conference tournaments leading up to one of the most interesting tournaments in all of sports MARCH MADNESS a true one and done event. As far as regular season not that much interest. 

    NBA near zero interest unless the Cavs are in it.

    Buckeyes are the surprise team of the year you missed a great game last night as far as the nba The Trail Blazers are the only game in town so i do follow them as i do the Cavs and they sure have been busy today at the trade deadline

  • sydS syd

    hey we beat the athletes of russia last night in mixed curling in a beat down 

    side note : the russian gal was kinda hot 

    @syd said:

    hey we beat the athletes of russia last night in mixed curling in a beat down 

    side note : the russian gal was kinda hot 

    Strangly enough I can get into curling as with most all summer or winter Olympic sports.

  • Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves 

  • @dawg2fan said:

    Perhaps I'm not understanding you question, but I'm watching the OSU men's basketball right now.  They're in 1st place in the division.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Yes like I said I'm not really a hoops guy, never been but I watch who's winning the conference tournaments leading up to one of the most interesting tournaments in all of sports MARCH MADNESS a true one and done event. As far as regular season not that much interest. 

    NBA near zero interest unless the Cavs are in it.

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes like I said I'm not really a hoops guy, never been but I watch who's winning the conference tournaments leading up to one of the most interesting tournaments in all of sports MARCH MADNESS a true one and done event. As far as regular season not that much interest. 

    NBA near zero interest unless the Cavs are in it.

    There's no doubt the Browns is my favorite team overall.  But I do enjoy OSU Basketbal and Football.  The Cavs and Indians are interesting when they are winning (only).  Not a huge NBA and MLB fan.  There is really no other sport that I get into.

  • Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves 

    Desperation? The last act of one of the best NBA players ever LBJ, I wonder how close he comes to the all time scoring title?

  • Desperation? Literally everyone they traded off was contributing crap. They got younger and bigger and more athletic and dumped a ton of dead weight. That's good moves. 

  • I may start paying some attention to Big Ten Basketball.    Care little about the other leagues....except for the occasional big rivalry matchup.

    Two reasons:   A.  The one and done rule now takes away interest in any college team... They need to go to the football rule:  you go to college...you must stay for 3 years.   Or....the baseball rule:  you can come out after HS....and play....but IF you do go to college...then you are not draft eligible for 3 years.

    B. I am sick, bored and tired of it being the same 5 schools always winning:  Duke/NC/KY/Kansas.

  • Easy..... Supercross. In fact, I'm headed down to San Diego this Saturday for round round 6 with five of my buddies.

    Saturday nights, live on FS1 and even Fox itself........ You think football players are tough? You haven't seen tough until you watch Supercross. 

  • Easy..... Supercross. In fact, I'm headed down to San Diego this Saturday for round round 6 with five of my buddies.

    Saturday nights, live on FS1 and even Fox itself........ You think football players are tough? You haven't seen tough until you watch Supercross. 

    @d-bone said:

    Easy..... Supercross. In fact, I'm headed down to San Diego this Saturday for round round 6 with five of my buddies.

    Saturday nights, live on FS1 and even Fox itself........ You think football players are tough? You haven't seen tough until you watch Supercross. 

    I don't like Motorized sports....but I do like "cross" when it is done on like  snow boards or ice skates:

  • Easy..... Supercross. In fact, I'm headed down to San Diego this Saturday for round round 6 with five of my buddies.

    Saturday nights, live on FS1 and even Fox itself........ You think football players are tough? You haven't seen tough until you watch Supercross. 

    @d-bone said:

    Easy..... Supercross. In fact, I'm headed down to San Diego this Saturday for round round 6 with five of my buddies.

    Saturday nights, live on FS1 and even Fox itself........ You think football players are tough? You haven't seen tough until you watch Supercross. 

    Those Supercross guys are nuts! I used to love bikes especially hill climbing on my old Honda 350 scrambler, went through tons of mirrors, hand grips, brake and shifter levers and even bent my reinforced handlebars against my tank......I cut back after that one.

    The drag guys are also nuts!

  • Done on snowboard, but also on skis: