NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching?
-
Sounds right up YOUR alley. Even if I needed that stuff (and at age 66, I may soon)....why would I care if they were advertised on some racecar? That just hikes the price up for them astronomically.
You might save money buying it at the track.
Autographed too.
You might save money buying it at the track.
Autographed too.
Why would I want an autograph on my d-i-c-k medicine? Maybe if Danica Patrick autographed it with her lips...I could go for that.

-
Sounds right up YOUR alley. Even if I needed that stuff (and at age 66, I may soon)....why would I care if they were advertised on some racecar? That just hikes the price up for them astronomically.
Btw, nice avatar.
Good taste in POTUS
Btw, nice avatar.
Good taste in POTUS
In a few days....it will be his 209th birthday. He is the Tom Brady of Presidents.
-
You might save money buying it at the track.
Autographed too.
Why would I want an autograph on my d-i-c-k medicine? Maybe if Danica Patrick autographed it with her lips...I could go for that.

Why would I want an autograph on my d-i-c-k medicine? Maybe if Danica Patrick autographed it with her lips...I could go for that.
i think she is out of nascar and I believe she drove the Viagra car for a race or two
-
-
Btw, nice avatar.
Good taste in POTUS
In a few days....it will be his 209th birthday. He is the Tom Brady of Presidents.
In a few days....it will be his 209th birthday. He is the Tom Brady of Presidents.
Youre a history buff for sure.
How about the military parade on 7/4/18 to commemorate the 100 year university of the end of WW1? I will go if it happens.
-
Why would I want an autograph on my d-i-c-k medicine? Maybe if Danica Patrick autographed it with her lips...I could go for that.
i think she is out of nascar and I believe she drove the Viagra car for a race or two
-
Wasnt she dating Truex?
not sure but she has moved on to aaron Rodgers what a couple they make he's a flipping red A$$ and she's a bitch Bet they last forever
-
NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching? It's that major sports lull period for me.

The "Cadiverliers" are in tailspin although LBJ won a game at the buzzer yesterday - I'm no hoops guy EXCEPT for MARCH MADNESS I'm all in there.
Thank goodness for the Olympics that start tonight! Thought for a while it might be the NK vs SK missile throwing contest, lol.
I've been watching "m" vs THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES lately on ESPN CLASSICS.
Golf, sock-her, even hockey can be boring I'd rather watch kids playing in the street......if you can find any, they're all inside playing video games.....no wonder they'll never leave home.
SO WHAT AM I MISSING ON TV? DON'T SAY THE NETWORK SIT-COMS OR REALITY TV, they stink!
-
A&M upset #8 Auburn last night @ Auburn.
-
Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves
Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves
I saw something on the local news about that, Cavs got younger, faster, more physical including Larry Nance Jr a big strong above the rim guy......former Cavs player's kid.
-
-
Oh the Olympics Opening Ceremony Friday.......kind of boring but I always watch it, snacks time! (hey food and sports just go together)
-
-
The frames hit the track causes sparks.
They say its like watching a car race inside arrowhead stadium because the seating is so steep and close to the track. They have a track near me.
the truck guys raced here years ago quarter mile track and for some dumbass reason the owner thought he could make more money with it as a dirt track (NOPE) guess he didn't figure the upkeep was so spendy it has been closed for awhile now
the truck guys raced here years ago quarter mile track and for some dumbass reason the owner thought he could make more money with it as a dirt track (NOPE) guess he didn't figure the upkeep was so spendy it has been closed for awhile now
Ive always wanted to get an old beater and bust the windows out to race at dirt tracks around here.
Demolition derby type of racing where you go home with only the steering wheel.
-
The frames hit the track causes sparks.
They say its like watching a car race inside arrowhead stadium because the seating is so steep and close to the track. They have a track near me.
Have you been to Bristol speedway? As I said, I passed by it and stopped to take a couple of photos. It does look very small....compared to the others I have seen in like Talladega etc. It is bowl shaped....and only looked a little bigger than like old Three Rivers or Riverfront stadiums, which it reminded me of.

Have you been to Bristol speedway? As I said, I passed by it and stopped to take a couple of photos. It does look very small....compared to the others I have seen in like Talladega etc. It is bowl shaped....and only looked a little bigger than like old Three Rivers or Riverfront stadiums, which it reminded me of.

No, never been. Just watched races there on TV, but Ive never really watched a whole race at any track.
Ive driven by Kentucky, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kansas
-
Signing day is supreme but now that that's over Aggie baseball starts in a week.
-
Signing day is supreme but now that that's over Aggie baseball starts in a week.
Ole Jimbo did pretty damn well with all those last minute signees. I like the fact we got a couple of SEC sized RBs to get the tough yards and keep the D off the field. Not a bad haul for such a late start. Has a decent start for 2019 too.
-
In a few days....it will be his 209th birthday. He is the Tom Brady of Presidents.
Youre a history buff for sure.
How about the military parade on 7/4/18 to commemorate the 100 year university of the end of WW1? I will go if it happens.
Youre a history buff for sure.
How about the military parade on 7/4/18 to commemorate the 100 year university of the end of WW1? I will go if it happens.
I don't think we need military parades in this country. That is what insecure dictatorships do. (of course...we have a wannabe one of those).
Just a regular patriotic 4th of July parade will do fine.
And besides....if a parade to commemorate the end of WWII were to be held...it should be held on November 11 (the date of the armistice) ....not on the 4th of July. That is for another event...our Independence.
-
Youre a history buff for sure.
How about the military parade on 7/4/18 to commemorate the 100 year university of the end of WW1? I will go if it happens.
I don't think we need military parades in this country. That is what insecure dictatorships do. (of course...we have a wannabe one of those).
Just a regular patriotic 4th of July parade will do fine.
And besides....if a parade to commemorate the end of WWII were to be held...it should be held on November 11 (the date of the armistice) ....not on the 4th of July. That is for another event...our Independence.
I don't think we need military parades in this country. That is what insecure dictatorships do. (of course...we have a wannabe one of those).
Just a regular patriotic 4th of July parade will do fine.
And besides....if a parade to commemorate the end of WWII were to be held...it should be held on November 11 (the date of the armistice) ....not on the 4th of July. That is for another event...our Independence.
WW I correcting the typo ^^^^
-
I don't think we need military parades in this country. That is what insecure dictatorships do. (of course...we have a wannabe one of those).
Just a regular patriotic 4th of July parade will do fine.
And besides....if a parade to commemorate the end of WWII were to be held...it should be held on November 11 (the date of the armistice) ....not on the 4th of July. That is for another event...our Independence.
WW I correcting the typo ^^^^
WW I correcting the typo ^^^^
Right WWI......ended November 11, 1918. Sorry.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
......hey we do eat smart most of the time.