Skip to content

NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching?

The Browns Board
92 19 2.7k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    I said I don't care for MOTORIZED sports.    There was no motor on that bike that I could see. 

    So, your ASSumption was completely wrong.  There was no ball in the ice cross, snowcross etc. either.

    The motor is himself........

    Seems most Americans have forgotten that they themselves can be the motor - as they jump in their car and head for Micky Ds..... LMAO 

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @d-bone said:

    The motor is himself........

    Seems most Americans have forgotten that they themselves can be the motor - as they jump in their car and head for Micky Ds..... LMAO 

    408e6b8d09e19844e6e58fc705dae7fb

  • @the-gipper said:

    I said I don't care for MOTORIZED sports.    There was no motor on that bike that I could see. 

    So, your ASSumption was completely wrong.  There was no ball in the ice cross, snowcross etc. either.

    The motor is himself........

    Seems most Americans have forgotten that they themselves can be the motor - as they jump in their car and head for Micky Ds..... LMAO 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @d-bone said:

    The motor is himself........

    Seems most Americans have forgotten that they themselves can be the motor - as they jump in their car and head for Micky Ds..... LMAO 

    Yes...he is the motor....so...ergo...it is non-motorized.  They have 4 different kind of biking events in the Olympics:   track,  road race,  BMX, and Mountain biking.   All good.  But no motors. 

    The only kind of motorized racing I would have much interest in would be like  Rocket Ship racing.    First ship to Mars wins.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves 

    Desperation? The last act of one of the best NBA players ever LBJ, I wonder how close he comes to the all time scoring title?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @mjp28 said:

    Desperation? The last act of one of the best NBA players ever LBJ, I wonder how close he comes to the all time scoring title?

    Since were talking watch some NBA, scouting combine, the the draft. Skiing at the Olympics.  BTW, my math says LeBron will need around 5 seasons averaging 20 PPG to catch Kareem. He might do it if he stays healthy. 

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Cavs just made a boatload of huge moves 

    I saw something on the local news about that, Cavs got younger, faster, more physical including Larry Nance Jr a big strong above the rim guy......former Cavs player's kid.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @mjp28 said:

    I saw something on the local news about that, Cavs got younger, faster, more physical including Larry Nance Jr a big strong above the rim guy......former Cavs player's kid.

    I'snt Larry Nance still working in the Cavs front Office?

  • @d-bone said:

    The motor is himself........

    Seems most Americans have forgotten that they themselves can be the motor - as they jump in their car and head for Micky Ds..... LMAO 

    Yes...he is the motor....so...ergo...it is non-motorized.  They have 4 different kind of biking events in the Olympics:   track,  road race,  BMX, and Mountain biking.   All good.  But no motors. 

    The only kind of motorized racing I would have much interest in would be like  Rocket Ship racing.    First ship to Mars wins.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #73

    @the-gipper said:

    The only kind of motorized racing I would have much interest in would be like  Rocket Ship racing.    First ship to Mars wins.

    To each their own for sure...... Me? Total all of the minutes of basketball that I have ever seen in my 50ys of life and they wouldn't add up to a single quarter of that awful frickin' game.    

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #74

    It's the first Olympic Sunday I clicked on the NBC site to see what was on when....

    12 noon Gold Zone DAY 2......if you click on this it goes into great detail on all the stories and even brings up the live streaming feed if you want! Far out!

    All the best action from the past 24 hours of the 2018 Winter Olympics, condensed into two quick hours!

    MORE ON THE Olympics thread on the Barber Shop thread. Check it out . 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #75

    The coverage in the Olympics is been pretty terrible I don't this point nothing but figure skating

  • The coverage in the Olympics is been pretty terrible I don't this point nothing but figure skating

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @the-gipper said:

    The coverage in the Olympics is been pretty terrible I don't this point nothing but figure skating

    Preliminary skating and snowboarding, eh but the better events are coming.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The coverage in the Olympics is been pretty terrible I don't this point nothing but figure skating

    Preliminary skating and snowboarding, eh but the better events are coming.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @mjp28 said:

    Preliminary skating and snowboarding, eh but the better events are coming.

    When is the icefishing event? Can hardly stand the suspense.😛

  • @mjp28 said:

    Preliminary skating and snowboarding, eh but the better events are coming.

    When is the icefishing event? Can hardly stand the suspense.😛

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @texasag1969 said:

    When is the icefishing event? Can hardly stand the suspense.😛

    Right after dressing for sitting out on a huge block of ice for hours freezing your nuts off. 😆

    Actually the downhills are exciting, hockey, ice skating.....it's not AMERICAN FOOTBALL but what is?

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Hockey and olympics and ufc/mma

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #80

    Women MMA, Apartment Catfights, Pantyhose and Nylons fetish sites, Anything Zombie, American Pickers, Pawn Stars and Kount's Kustoms.

    Soon, Ash vs Evil Dead.

  • NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching? It's that major sports lull period for me. 😐

    The "Cadiverliers" are in tailspin although LBJ won a game at the buzzer yesterday - I'm no hoops guy EXCEPT for MARCH MADNESS I'm all in there.

    Thank goodness for the Olympics that start tonight! Thought for a while it might be the NK vs SK missile throwing contest, lol.

    I've been watching "m" vs THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES lately on ESPN CLASSICS. 

    Golf, sock-her, even hockey can be boring I'd rather watch kids playing in the street......if you can find any, they're all inside playing video games.....no wonder they'll never leave home.

    SO WHAT AM I MISSING ON TV? DON'T SAY THE NETWORK SIT-COMS OR REALITY TV, they stink!

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @mjp28 said:

    NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching? It's that major sports lull period for me. 😐

    The "Cadiverliers" are in tailspin although LBJ won a game at the buzzer yesterday - I'm no hoops guy EXCEPT for MARCH MADNESS I'm all in there.

    Thank goodness for the Olympics that start tonight! Thought for a while it might be the NK vs SK missile throwing contest, lol.

    I've been watching "m" vs THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES lately on ESPN CLASSICS. 

    Golf, sock-her, even hockey can be boring I'd rather watch kids playing in the street......if you can find any, they're all inside playing video games.....no wonder they'll never leave home.

    SO WHAT AM I MISSING ON TV? DON'T SAY THE NETWORK SIT-COMS OR REALITY TV, they stink!

    Also, I am watchinf some Olympics, hoping something bad happens to those two Anti American, Mike Pence-hating homos.

  • @mjp28 said:

    NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching? It's that major sports lull period for me. 😐

    The "Cadiverliers" are in tailspin although LBJ won a game at the buzzer yesterday - I'm no hoops guy EXCEPT for MARCH MADNESS I'm all in there.

    Thank goodness for the Olympics that start tonight! Thought for a while it might be the NK vs SK missile throwing contest, lol.

    I've been watching "m" vs THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES lately on ESPN CLASSICS. 

    Golf, sock-her, even hockey can be boring I'd rather watch kids playing in the street......if you can find any, they're all inside playing video games.....no wonder they'll never leave home.

    SO WHAT AM I MISSING ON TV? DON'T SAY THE NETWORK SIT-COMS OR REALITY TV, they stink!

    Also, I am watchinf some Olympics, hoping something bad happens to those two Anti American, Mike Pence-hating homos.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @ghoolie said:

    Also, I am watchinf some Olympics, hoping something bad happens to those two Anti American, Mike Pence-hating homos.

    You are obsessed with gay sex more than gay people are. 

    Usually people who spend so much time railing on about homosexuality, like Mike Pence, and... well... you, usually are found out loooooooooooving the schlong. 

  • W Wahoo1966 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    BGSU hockey. My wife and I love the atmosphere, tradition and winning.

  • @mjp28 said:

    NO NFL, NCAA and NO MLB yet so what are you sports nuts watching? It's that major sports lull period for me. 😐

    The "Cadiverliers" are in tailspin although LBJ won a game at the buzzer yesterday - I'm no hoops guy EXCEPT for MARCH MADNESS I'm all in there.

    Thank goodness for the Olympics that start tonight! Thought for a while it might be the NK vs SK missile throwing contest, lol.

    I've been watching "m" vs THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES lately on ESPN CLASSICS. 

    Golf, sock-her, even hockey can be boring I'd rather watch kids playing in the street......if you can find any, they're all inside playing video games.....no wonder they'll never leave home.

    SO WHAT AM I MISSING ON TV? DON'T SAY THE NETWORK SIT-COMS OR REALITY TV, they stink!

    Also, I am watchinf some Olympics, hoping something bad happens to those two Anti American, Mike Pence-hating homos.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @ghoolie said:

    Also, I am watchinf some Olympics, hoping something bad happens to those two Anti American, Mike Pence-hating homos.

    What? There are 2,952 athletes set to face off in 102 events across 15 different sports over the course of the next 16 days before the Games come to a close on Feb. 25. These events will take place at 13 venues spread across the counties of PyeongChang and Jeongseon, as well as the coastal city of Gangneung.

     The 2018 U.S. Olympic Team is comprised of 244 athletes (135 men, 109 women)......Grow up already. 

    GO USA! ENJOY THE GAMES. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #85

    Also, I am watchinf some Olympics, hoping something bad happens to those two Anti American, Mike Pence-hating homos.

     Hate begets hate...Mike Pence has railed about his hatred for gays for years.  You reap what you sow.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Watching my team win the big derby over the weekend in the soccer was a real highlight ?

  • Watching my team win the big derby over the weekend in the soccer was a real highlight ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @londonbrown said:

    Watching my team win the big derby over the weekend in the soccer was a real highlight ?

    I thought a derby was a horse raceI thought a derby was a horse race

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #88

    Not to cross thread but I'm watching the Olympics, got to love that skiing and USA'S Lindsey Vonn:

    Screenshot_2018-02-14-11-20-20.png