Skip to content

2019 ODDS OF WINNING SUPER BOWL LIII, one big favorite and long, long shot.

The Browns Board
19 8 1.4k
  • @mark-o said:

    Packers are getting Rodgers back so that will increase (or lower) their odds.

    I hope I get Rodgers back on my one FL,  he and A. Brown are huge difference makes.....or were in 2017.

    Still I thought GB was high, NE assumes Mr Football Brady will be back, the list in general is NFC heavy but sports does go in cycles.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mjp28 said:

    I hope I get Rodgers back on my one FL,  he and A. Brown are huge difference makes.....or were in 2017.

    Still I thought GB was high, NE assumes Mr Football Brady will be back, the list in general is NFC heavy but sports does go in cycles.

    I had Rodgers too, my team died of course.

    Just my opinion/philosophy....I'll never own a Steeler,Rratbird, Bengal or Bronco.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Well.....if the Browns are 200-1...then I would put 5 bucks on it.  I am willing to lose 5 bucks....for the chance of getting $1000.00 in return.

    Anyone taking a trip to Vegas or Tahoe soon? I can give you my 5 bucks to put down for me.   (actually, I will be in Napa Valley in April....could take a day trip up to Tahoe...but likely will not)

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Karma will bite the Patriots hard for the McDaniels thing...   I'll go Ghoolie and say NE won't even make the SB.... 

  • Well.....if the Browns are 200-1...then I would put 5 bucks on it.  I am willing to lose 5 bucks....for the chance of getting $1000.00 in return.

    Anyone taking a trip to Vegas or Tahoe soon? I can give you my 5 bucks to put down for me.   (actually, I will be in Napa Valley in April....could take a day trip up to Tahoe...but likely will not)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Well.....if the Browns are 200-1...then I would put 5 bucks on it.  I am willing to lose 5 bucks....for the chance of getting $1000.00 in return.

    Anyone taking a trip to Vegas or Tahoe soon? I can give you my 5 bucks to put down for me.   (actually, I will be in Napa Valley in April....could take a day trip up to Tahoe...but likely will not)

    One thing I've noticed over the decades the bottom teams used to be 10,000:1, 5,000:1, 1,000:1 not now too many worst to first stories now.

  • Karma will bite the Patriots hard for the McDaniels thing...   I'll go Ghoolie and say NE won't even make the SB.... 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    Karma will bite the Patriots hard for the McDaniels thing...   I'll go Ghoolie and say NE won't even make the SB.... 

    Giants do Fall:

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Patriots won't make it this year.  

  • @hoorta said:

    Karma will bite the Patriots hard for the McDaniels thing...   I'll go Ghoolie and say NE won't even make the SB.... 

    Giants do Fall:

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    Giants do Fall:

    Wow, Gip, I'm very familiar with the Biblical description of Goliath- but- excuse me if I'm sceptical. Tallest reliable record for a human is 8'2". That thigh bone alone from that dig is around 5' long. If that's a real human skeleton, Goliath had to be 20 feet tall at least. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Giants do Fall:

    Wow, Gip, I'm very familiar with the Biblical description of Goliath- but- excuse me if I'm sceptical. Tallest reliable record for a human is 8'2". That thigh bone alone from that dig is around 5' long. If that's a real human skeleton, Goliath had to be 20 feet tall at least. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    Wow, Gip, I'm very familiar with the Biblical description of Goliath- but- excuse me if I'm sceptical. Tallest reliable record for a human is 8'2". That thigh bone alone from that dig is around 5' long. If that's a real human skeleton, Goliath had to be 20 feet tall at least. 

    Yea...I think it is a pile of horse hockey.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I hope I get Rodgers back on my one FL,  he and A. Brown are huge difference makes.....or were in 2017.

    Still I thought GB was high, NE assumes Mr Football Brady will be back, the list in general is NFC heavy but sports does go in cycles.

    I had Rodgers too, my team died of course.

    Just my opinion/philosophy....I'll never own a Steeler,Rratbird, Bengal or Bronco.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @bob806 said:

    I had Rodgers too, my team died of course.

    Just my opinion/philosophy....I'll never own a Steeler,Rratbird, Bengal or Bronco.

    I know but RELUCTANTLY took A. Brown on one ream, turned out to be the best player in FL-land.

    Oh I also on draft day picked up a surprisingly still available C, Wentz to backup Rodgers.....won't get that one next year. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15
    NE got nothin' on the Browns😆
     
     
    No automatic alt text available.
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I wonder how much these initial numbers will change after the draft and any trades happen? And the offseason moves on.......

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #17

    In my opinion, it's very disrespectful that the Bills, who played in the playoffs and thus were among the 12 best teams of the league, with a promising new coach and GM, are ranked 27th.

  • In my opinion, it's very disrespectful that the Bills, who played in the playoffs and thus were among the 12 best teams of the league, with a promising new coach and GM, are ranked 27th.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nero said:

    In my opinion, it's very disrespectful that the Bills, who played in the playoffs and thus were among the 12 best teams of the league, with a promising new coach and GM, are ranked 27th.

    Its just a projection. They do not have a very good QB....so they will be downgraded.  That may change after free agency.

  • @nero said:

    In my opinion, it's very disrespectful that the Bills, who played in the playoffs and thus were among the 12 best teams of the league, with a promising new coach and GM, are ranked 27th.

    Its just a projection. They do not have a very good QB....so they will be downgraded.  That may change after free agency.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    Its just a projection. They do not have a very good QB....so they will be downgraded.  That may change after free agency.

    Oh yeah FA and "The Draft" can't wait.....and it's still February. 😕