Skip to content

Browns Signed DA's Favorite Target Rod Hood

The Browns Board
2 2 687
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #1

    When I saw the Browns signed Rod Hood - I was freakin ecstatic. I still remember the game where DA made Little Rod Riding Hood look like the Big Bad Wolf. First impressions like this one tend to stick around for a while.

    Maybe once DA understands the difference between the 1st person and the 3rd person - he can begin working on the difference between offense and defense. We shall see.

    Barring injury, I think our secondary is very promising. If we can get some giddyup in that front 7 - we can make some enormous strides on defense.

    - Tom F.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Nice....but a little late don't you think???

    Good to see you back.