Seriously, Mom!?!?!
-
I remember this really stupid show back in the day called Family Ties. I don't get the impression this guy had the same experience as Michael J Fox. I totally get his parents quietly voting the other way, but wtf kind of parent openly lobbies against their own kid so publicly? He SEEMS like a somewhat accomplished person. Even if the kid I never had grown up to be a democratic senatorial candidate, I would probably still vote for them. Maybe not, but they would never know that.
-
His parents seem petty as hell.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login