The Prime Order
-
Now that we're on the good health to you channel it's pretty easy although you can tailor a diet to your individual health needs.
In general reduce your carbs and refined sugars, eat chicken and better yet turkey are good for your diet and high in proteins! Eliminating all fat out your diet is a BAD idea. Combine vegetables and fruits into your diet, drink enough liquids including water -and- excercise! That will be $300 please!

Now that we're on the good health to you channel it's pretty easy although you can tailor a diet to your individual health needs.
In general reduce your carbs and refined sugars, eat chicken and better yet turkey are good for your diet and high in proteins! Eliminating all fat out your diet is a BAD idea. Combine vegetables and fruits into your diet, drink enough liquids including water -and- excercise! That will be $300 please!

I already knew all that Sheet. Would $0.30 do?

-
Now that we're on the good health to you channel it's pretty easy although you can tailor a diet to your individual health needs.
In general reduce your carbs and refined sugars, eat chicken and better yet turkey are good for your diet and high in proteins! Eliminating all fat out your diet is a BAD idea. Combine vegetables and fruits into your diet, drink enough liquids including water -and- excercise! That will be $300 please!

I already knew all that Sheet. Would $0.30 do?

I already knew all that Sheet. Would $0.30 do?

What? A stamp is what $0.49? Cheapskate.
-
I already knew all that Sheet. Would $0.30 do?

What? A stamp is what $0.49? Cheapskate.
-
Per one publication/commentary that I saw or heard, it set out the Prime Order of need for any football team...and upon which they must concentrate and invest their most valuable resources....be that money or draft picks or etc. And here is that order:
1. The Thrower. That of course mean the QB.....
2. The Rushers. This means the pass rusher, not the runner. Next in line to the guy that throws...is getting after the guy that throws. Basically edge rusher.
3. The Protector. Next in importance is the guy that prevents the edge rusher from getting to the thrower. These would be the OTs.
4. The Coverer. Fourth in terms of priority is the guys that can prevent the Thrower from being successful at his task...if the Rushers are unsuccessful. DBs.
5. The Catcher. Fifth priority is the person to whom the Thrower is throwing. WR/TE
6. The Wanderer. This means essentially, linebackers.....the people that roam the field that try to prevent the offensive team from having success.
7. The Carrier. These would be the RB.
8. The Blockers. These would be the interior offensive linemen
9. The Resistors. These would be the interior defensive linemen.
Now, just because this is the order of priority does not mean that you can ignore any particular position. If you have no one putting up Resistance...then the Blockers will run right over them....making the jobs of the Carriers and Protectors much easier. If you have bad blockers....then the Thrower and Carriers will certainly not be in position to succeed.
So...How have the Browns done in acquiring people at these priorities. Lets put a grade on it:
A. Thrower. Clearly a D- to F grade is warranted. And the fact is....they have NOT made this highest priority their highest priority. From drafting Kizer in round 2 to taking QBs Quinn, Weeden, Manziel and others with only their 2d or 3rd picks in the draft....they have clearly NOT set a priority here.
B. Rusher. Garrett was given the highest priority in terms of investment. Will that prime investment pay off? Plus they have made some secondary investment here: Ogbah in round 2 etc. Grade is at best now is a C if not incomplete
C. Protector. Their highest investment here paid off in OT Joe Thomas. But that was a long time ago by NFL terms. They have put secondary investment into RT....Shon Coleman...round 3. May be adequate. Grade: A-......but may need to take this test again soon.
D. Coverer. The only major investment in this spot that has been made in like 8-9 years is the pick of Peppers. Pickup of McCourty has been OK. So far, this looks about like a D+ grade.
E. Catcher. Poor returns on these investments so far. A top investment was made in Coleman....little return. Top investment in Njoku...limited return so far. The 2d round pick use for Gordon had been a good investment....until it crashed and burned. But now, hopefully that stock is on the rebound: C- to D+
F. The Wanderer. Except for or even with the trade for Collins.....there has been only mid level investment in these positions. Kirksey a 3rd round, Schobert 4th. For the investment...the return is not bad. B grade.....based on minimal investment.
G. The Carrier. Their top investment in this spot went into the tank: TR. But they recovered somewhat with a bargain basement pickup in Crow (UDFA) and a mid level investment with Duke (3rd round) B grade.
G. The Blockers. The investment made here has actually been somewhat substantial. A second rounder for Bito...and top FA deals for Zeitler and Tretter. Decent ...but not spectacular return. But I think we also have to factor in a lost investment basically in Cam Erving: C-
H. The Resistors. One fairly high investment with a first rounder in Danny Shelton. Mid to low level investment otherwise. Grade: C
Source?
Source?
Kiper and McShay on their podcast....plus I extrapolated some. They put up like the first 5...then I added the rest. You can agree or disagree with my order after 5.
-
I'll take your part out of the stamp cost. Now that's a cheapskate.

Are you arsewipes seriously hijacking this thread to talk about your stupid guts?
-
The Prime Order
Hmmmmm, I'll have mine medium with a side of horseradish sauce. What? It's my Prime Order.
-
Source?
Kiper and McShay on their podcast....plus I extrapolated some. They put up like the first 5...then I added the rest. You can agree or disagree with my order after 5.
Kiper and McShay on their podcast....plus I extrapolated some. They put up like the first 5...then I added the rest. You can agree or disagree with my order after 5.
Which podcast?
-
Kiper and McShay on their podcast....plus I extrapolated some. They put up like the first 5...then I added the rest. You can agree or disagree with my order after 5.
Which podcast?
Which podcast?
Someone posted it on here. It shouldn't be hard to find. But you did have to listen to it for about a half hour.
-
Actually you will lose weight faster eating prime rib. For real.
You lose more eating white meat chicken & turkey in modest portions and lots of damn cow fodder (i.e. tons of veggies) and some fruits. The best diet would be for me to go stay with my skinny much younger sister from Thanksgiving to New Years. No pies, cookies, cakes, etc. in that house during the holidays.

EDIT: Plus I can go up to my brother's place in Estes Park and snowshoe the trails in RMNP to my hearts content. I love those trails. Know them like the back of my hand so with a compass I never get lost even in the snow.
You lose more eating white meat chicken & turkey in modest portions and lots of damn cow fodder (i.e. tons of veggies) and some fruits. The best diet would be for me to go stay with my skinny much younger sister from Thanksgiving to New Years. No pies, cookies, cakes, etc. in that house during the holidays.

EDIT: Plus I can go up to my brother's place in Estes Park and snowshoe the trails in RMNP to my hearts content. I love those trails. Know them like the back of my hand so with a compass I never get lost even in the snow.
Youtube Dr Berg
-
Can I delete an entire thread that I started?
-
Mediterranean cuisine all the way!!
Calm down, Gipper. I actually read it and I found it very interesting. I agree in most of your grades.
About the order of the list (I know it's not yours), I have my doubts on putting the 'coverer' ahead of the 'catcher' in the list. And the 'carrier' maybe is too low. Offense consists on both passing AND running, if you lack any of either you are set for failure.
-
Can I delete an entire thread that I started?
Can I delete an entire thread that I started?
NO, you started it so you have to live with it through the 2018 year.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login