Skip to content

Tackling Big Gay Ben

The Browns Board
50 28 3.7k
  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #22

    wow it only works when we type Big followed by Ben

  • N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by ndneighbor
    #23

    Big Ben 😎

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #24

    you guys gotta be bored.....

  • Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

    Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

    Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

    N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by ndneighbor
    #25

    @ndneighbor said:

    Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

    Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

    Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

    I did find this on Foxsports regarding Pittsburgh: http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/story/9460410

    Offensive line remains a big need for this team. Roethlisberger has been sacked 46 or more times in each of his last three seasons, and eventually, he's going to suffer a serious injury blow because of it. They paid him a truckload of money, so now it's time to start worrying about his protection.

    Glad I checked. Maybe Big Ben deserves a bit more credit than even the Steelers fans have given him. It could be argued that

    he's been carrying his o-line the last three seasons and they still won a SuperBowl. IIRC Detroit gave up 52 sacks last season.

    EDIT: Seriously, if the dude would just get rid of the ball like his coaches have probably told him many times, he'd probably cut the sack totals in half. But he loves to force the issue.

  • If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by ITHIKA
    #26

    @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya Miss neohionative. That is why i enjoy this board far and way more than any other Browns Message Board. If you can't take some sarcasm than trust when I say you wont be missed here douche!

    Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben, Big Gay Ben.

  • ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by ITHIKA
    #27

    And to answer the question, I don't think Willie Mcginest had a problem tackling Big Gay Ben as this video shows evident! You just follow his guideline except with a little more enthusiasm. I think the whole defense should be shown this video and told that "this is the way we tackle Big Gay Ben".

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Big Gay Ben

  • If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

  • @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    N neohionative wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I vote for the Turkey Jones method of tackling him.

  • Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

    Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

    Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

    acidheadA acidhead wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @ndneighbor said:

    Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

    Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

    Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

    the clowns have no sack to offer! 😆

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Closing this thread and moving on to the next one wouldn't have required any apologies. Probably would've been easier. That label you referred to gets thrown around on the board quite a bit.

    Did you really just today decide it's time to be offended? Maybe you should checkout the cheerleader thread. 🙂

  • R RPrepublic wrote on last edited by
    #34

    sorry had to try it. Big Gay Ben

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Homosexuals are more than welcome on this board, but never, never, never talk about soccer.

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

    If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

  • @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

    If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @oldcrow1945 said:

    I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

    If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

    😁 if someone called me a dick I'd say, "cool, second best thing created"

  • kellen rulezK kellen rulez wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Big Gay Ben

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    You must be looking for the NASCAR section of the Brownsboard. 😆😆😆

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #40

    This is my apology to anyone offended by this thread:

    hrlmp5.jpg

    STOP STARING HOMOS!

  • If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    I'm a little late getting to this reply but I just thought I'd let you know that you're a internet pussy.