Skip to content

Tackling Big Gay Ben

The Browns Board
50 28 3.7k
  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Big Gay Ben

  • If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

  • @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    N neohionative wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I vote for the Turkey Jones method of tackling him.

  • Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

    Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

    Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

    acidheadA acidhead wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @ndneighbor said:

    Big Ben does have a hell of a talent for keeping a play going.

    Lotsa sacks though. At least 40 three years in a row.

    Maybe the browns can add to the sack total with the new faces that have been added on defense.

    the clowns have no sack to offer! 😆

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Closing this thread and moving on to the next one wouldn't have required any apologies. Probably would've been easier. That label you referred to gets thrown around on the board quite a bit.

    Did you really just today decide it's time to be offended? Maybe you should checkout the cheerleader thread. 🙂

  • R RPrepublic wrote on last edited by
    #34

    sorry had to try it. Big Gay Ben

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Homosexuals are more than welcome on this board, but never, never, never talk about soccer.

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

    If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

  • @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

    If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @oldcrow1945 said:

    I could not care less if you are gay or straight. Regardless, your response was an over reaction. Have a sense of humor and stop feeling sorry for yourself..

    If I got called "Pussy" I would laugh and think...."Wow, what a compliment, they are calling me the greatest thing God ever created!"

    😁 if someone called me a dick I'd say, "cool, second best thing created"

  • kellen rulezK kellen rulez wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Big Gay Ben

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    You must be looking for the NASCAR section of the Brownsboard. 😆😆😆

  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
    #40

    This is my apology to anyone offended by this thread:

    hrlmp5.jpg

    STOP STARING HOMOS!

  • If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @neohionative said:

    If we really have an automatic gay added in to typing roethlisberger's nickname, the mods ought to be ashamed. We can be grown up about a rivalry w/o acting like jr high kids. I'm out for good and heading for a message board that isn't operated and frequented by childish fans...Looking at you Inspecta and Riffer

    I'm a little late getting to this reply but I just thought I'd let you know that you're a internet pussy.

  • @oldcrow1945 said:

    I think it's kind of silly or childish myself..........But damn man! That may be a bit of over reaction there!

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @neohionative said:

    Well how would you feel being a homosexual Brown's fan for life and being compared to a Steeler? Not to mention that I dealt with that crap far too often in HS and college. I won't apologize for being offended by my lifestyle being reduced to a mean spirited label, not anymore

    sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should seek professional help. I here Big Gay Ben has a good understanding of how you feel it.

  • I didn't use the word 'gay' when I posted this, evidently it must be an automatic thing the board does when someone types in Big Gay Ben

    It does happen when you type in Ben Big in reverse, definitely funny

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @dawgtracker said:

    I didn't use the word 'gay' when I posted this, evidently it must be an automatic thing the board does when someone types in Big Gay Ben

    It does happen when you type in Ben Big in reverse, definitely funny

    You guys are so Retarded !! LOL...

  • @eqrulz101 said:

    LOL man its all in fun. Its funny and if you get your feelings hurt at something like that how the hell do you make it through life? Relax, pitt is our rival and Big Gay Ben is there QB, it is to be expected that you rag on your rival.

    Pittsburgh might be our rival, but we are not their rival any more.

    Big Hetrosexual Anderson - and Ladies Man Brady, 0 Super Bowls

    Big Gay Ben - 2 Super Bowls.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    The Soldier said:

    Pittsburgh might be our rival, but we are not their rival any more.

    Big Hetrosexual Anderson - and Ladies Man Brady, 0 Super Bowls

    Big Gay Ben - 2 Super Bowls.

    By the way ... Nothing really points in concrete , to Brady being a "Ladies" man. I have seen way too many pictures of that dude Shirtless with his "Boys". So... Ya Never Know.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Im really getting stoked. lets see how it plays out. I cant handle another blow out loss to shitburgh. the only thing i like out of that city is Kennywood and thats only from childhood moments i have had there as a kid. not to mention its only 45 mins. from my house. but who gives a rats ass GO BROWNS

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #46

    JosephSixpack said:

    Had a couple minutes to kill

    Parole or recess, Joseph?

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Big Gay Ben