Quarterback Stats
-
At this time, I like Mayfield or Darnold, but when I think about the folks we have in the evaluation & search processes, I feel very good about the upcoming draft. After the Combine, Pro Days, private visits, etc, it's comforting to know that the Browns actually have QUALIFIED people scouting & interviewing these prospects AND free agents.
Bottom line for me is that I may be very surprised by what actually happens in the months ahead, but I'm all in on who we have in place to make it happen & I will support their choices.
Mike.
-
don't overthink this...rosen is the pick.
-
-
-
Yeah but he's kind of a prick
And I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy. I watched him throw 2 brutal INTs (1 a pick 6 over the middle) vrs Memphis and his alleged greatness never kept scoring pace with such a program. I went into that game wanting to see what all the hype about the Rosen One was and left it hoping we'd be able to draft Memphis WR Anthony Miller. Here's a video of the matchup and pay particular to the 3rd quarter.
-
Yeah but he's kind of a prick
And I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy. I watched him throw 2 brutal INTs (1 a pick 6 over the middle) vrs Memphis and his alleged greatness never kept scoring pace with such a program. I went into that game wanting to see what all the hype about the Rosen One was and left it hoping we'd be able to draft Memphis WR Anthony Miller. Here's a video of the matchup and pay particular to the 3rd quarter.
And I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy......
I feel that pretty much about the whole quarterback class of 2018.....never to be confused with the 35th anniversary of the epic class of 1983, but then again who is?
All I hear is this guy's negatives aren't as bad as the other ones negatives.
Who knows one or more might break out to be a great NFL QB, now where's my dead horse?

-
And I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy......
I feel that pretty much about the whole quarterback class of 2018.....never to be confused with the 35th anniversary of the epic class of 1983, but then again who is?
All I hear is this guy's negatives aren't as bad as the other ones negatives.
Who knows one or more might break out to be a great NFL QB, now where's my dead horse?

I feel that pretty much about the whole quarterback class of 2018.....never to be confused with the 35th anniversary of the epic class of 1983, but then again who is?
All I hear is this guy's negatives aren't as bad as the other ones negatives.
Who knows one or more might break out to be a great NFL QB, now where's my dead horse?

It's been beaten beyond recognition....

-
I feel that pretty much about the whole quarterback class of 2018.....never to be confused with the 35th anniversary of the epic class of 1983, but then again who is?
All I hear is this guy's negatives aren't as bad as the other ones negatives.
Who knows one or more might break out to be a great NFL QB, now where's my dead horse?

It's been beaten beyond recognition....

It's been beaten beyond recognition....

Ummmmm. And it was delicious !
-
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
-
Yeah but he's kind of a prick
And I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy. I watched him throw 2 brutal INTs (1 a pick 6 over the middle) vrs Memphis and his alleged greatness never kept scoring pace with such a program. I went into that game wanting to see what all the hype about the Rosen One was and left it hoping we'd be able to draft Memphis WR Anthony Miller. Here's a video of the matchup and pay particular to the 3rd quarter.
And I'm not sure what all the hype is about the guy. I watched him throw 2 brutal INTs (1 a pick 6 over the middle) vrs Memphis and his alleged greatness never kept scoring pace with such a program. I went into that game wanting to see what all the hype about the Rosen One was and left it hoping we'd be able to draft Memphis WR Anthony Miller. Here's a video of the matchup and pay particular to the 3rd quarter.
That last pick was just brutal. It's one part of a game. Just like Darnold got raped most of the game vs buckeyes. It's not hurting their draft statuses
-
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
Just a Wild butt Prediction: The Bengals draft him to be there new backup after McCarron leaves.
-
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
Just a Wild butt Prediction: The Bengals draft him to be there new backup after McCarron leaves.
Just a Wild butt Prediction: The Bengals draft him to be
theretheir new backup after McCarron leaves, for the first half-year, and then takes them to the playoffs the second half(fixed)
-
Just a Wild butt Prediction: The Bengals draft him to be
theretheir new backup after McCarron leaves, for the first half-year, and then takes them to the playoffs the second half(fixed)
A. OK, you fixed it, Grammar Nazi
B. I have no clue what you are trying to say with your second "fix". Are you saying that...in this scenario...that White takes over in the second half of the Bengals season and takes them to the playoffs? (honesty...that was not quite clear).
-
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
My draft special is RB Sony Michael, Georgia who has now moved up into the 1st round by walterfootball right after Barkley. I picked him out during the playoffs and he has advanced past teammate Nick Chubb. Quicker, more explosive and good tough yards after first contact. I personally think he's better than Barkley who is not as good in yards after first contact.
-
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
Just a Wild butt Prediction: The Bengals draft him to be there new backup after McCarron leaves.
Just a Wild butt Prediction: The Bengals draft him to be there new backup after McCarron leaves.
That could well happen. A lot of fans in Bengal land aren't too happy with Dandy Andy anymore. They wanted Dalton benched and McCarron to start.
-
I could draft this kid for the Browns and never be sorry. He's my Garoppolo sp? choice this year.
He just has "IT". All of it.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000910811/WKU-QB-Mike-White-proves-his-football-IQ
My draft special is RB Sony Michael, Georgia who has now moved up into the 1st round by walterfootball right after Barkley. I picked him out during the playoffs and he has advanced past teammate Nick Chubb. Quicker, more explosive and good tough yards after first contact. I personally think he's better than Barkley who is not as good in yards after first contact.
My draft special is RB Sony Michael, Georgia who has now moved up into the 1st round by walterfootball right after Barkley. I picked him out during the playoffs and he has advanced past teammate Nick Chubb. Quicker, more explosive and good tough yards after first contact. I personally think he's better than Barkley who is not as good in yards after first contact.
With you there Ag. Impressive in the Championship game. May have to trade up to get him. It would be the ultimate board hoot if he was drafted before Barkley.

-
I guess he's holding Gip to some higher but not totally understood standard.

My neuropathy is bugging me this morning....ergo my typing skills are suffering somewhat. I have had to edit and correct at least a half dozen of my posts to correct typing errors....not that that was a typing error.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
