Skip to content

Deep Thoughts

The Browns Board
8 8 954
  • I was posed a with a question today that I am sure many of us have pondered in the past. Would you rather beat Pittsburgh twice during the season and go 2-14 or make it to the playoffs without beating Pittsburgh (with the assumption we lose the first round)?

  • I would never wish to win just 2 games.

  • I would rather lose to the squeelers 2 times and make the playoffs or even have an end record of 8-8 or better...

    I think we beat em one time this year...😉

  • How about we beat the Shittsburgh Squeelers twice this year and og 2 - 14.

    Next season 16 - 0 and a Superbowl win.....

    WSS

  • How about 6-10 sweeping the division, but losing everything outside it and no playoffs Vs. 10-6 losing everything in the division, playoffs but one and done. I gave this scenario some thought and decided I would be Ok with the division sweep for bragging rights within the division, and the higher draft pick it would result in since we wouldn't make any noise in the playoffs.

  • Playoffs every time. We can shove the AFC title up the squeeles arse instead.

  • If it was beat the Squeelers 2x or the playoffs, I say playoffs.

    If it is steelers 2x or anything else, I say let's kick som Stoolers' ass!

  • I will always be a browns fan but its been hard to have pride in the browns the way they been playing.When was the last time we had back to back winning seasons.Not sure but maybe 87- 88 was the last time we did it?So ill take the wins and play offs over just beating pittsburgh.