Skip to content

How long til we score a damn TD?

The Browns Board
12 10 1.0k
  • So how long do you think it will take us to finally score a TD?

    I'm hoping we set the tone for the season with a score on the first drive...

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    AdaM said:

    So how long do you think it will take us to finally score a TD?

    I'm hoping we set the tone for the season with a score on the first drive...

    I hear you AdaM, having spent approximately $1,000 per field goal I watched at the Texans game last November, I'm hoping my investment later this year pays back in boocoo TDs.

    You're right too, we need to set the tone early on. Beat em to the middle, sides and long and score big. I'm really interested to see what our OL does in reality and what our running game shows early on. I'm almost convinced that our wide positions have been filled well, I'm keen to see some TDs smash mouth style too.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #4

    First official touchdown is coming early in the first quarter against the vikings BQ to Robiskie! πŸ˜‰

    The vikes will then shut us down and spank us the rest of the game...hehehehehe

    Its a good thing im never right! πŸ˜‰

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Lets hope Cribbs will take the opening KO to the house.

  • Lets hope Cribbs will take the opening KO to the house.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @medicineman said:

    Lets hope Cribbs will take the opening KO to the house.

    and it doesn't get called back.... 😎

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #7

    It will happen 5 minutes into the season.

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @drunkandstoopid said:

    No TDs in 5games & the one guy on the team with 46 TDs to his credit in 31 appearances is on everyone's shitlist.

    Keep your irrelevant drivel out of my thread.

    No QB discussion going on here, move along.

  • L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by lemosley01
    #9

    @drunkandstoopid said:

    No TDs in 5games & the one guy on the team with 46 TDs to his credit in 31 appearances is on everyone's shitlist.

    DA is quite an athlete. He can even catch those errant passes that he throws.

    Simply Amazing. Maybe we can clone the guy and just play 22 Derek's.

    Do preseason TDs count? If not, I say minute 28 of the first game.

    After that, all bets are off. We might use up our allocation for the season with that one TD.

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    not counting preseason, first game, first quarter.

    counting preseason first game second quarter

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Can we find a betting site that has this as a wager?

  • lottSaCardinalL lottSaCardinal wrote on last edited by
    #12

    What's the latest on the Vikings Defensive Lineman and roid suspensions?

    Last I heard, Pat Williams could be out for 4 games to start the season......this could help our "Score on the First Drive" cause!